❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest MaiA1430293719

@MaiA, I had try that but they go back to Google play and the problem till the same.

Aww .can't u still open the app?

:-S

MaiA said: Idk if I should post it here, but.......the situation kinda forces me to ........

I found this link by accident. YC's fans said that if they can't open the app,they should go to this link and install it http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=343236297&uk=3909402924 [-O<

Guest EnnairamA

I dont know why are you having problems with the app and also hk fans. But I am fine. I just used my votes minutes ago.

Guest TanyaN

I went to goolge play to try againt but till not work, and Found this, she's said (Google doing is on purpose so they can't not vote for Pyc, dicrimination),did she's think is only problem with their only, sigh.

Guest candydandy

TanyaN said: I went to goolge play to try againt but till not work, and Found this, she's said (Google doing is on purpose so they can't not vote for Pyc, dicrimination),did she's think is only problem with their only, sigh.

Guest MaiA1430293719

Lol.it keeps asking me to update when I already updated a moment ago.I see no improvement at all [-(.I couldn't open the app .I even uninstalled it and set up again,it isn't still working .Waeeeee

@-)

If you guys ever get the problem fixed, then don't ever use the back button or press Quit to exit the app, just use the home button. And remember to go to Google playstore setting to uncheck automatic update! I did it yesterday and i have not encountered any more problems since ^^

TanyaN said: I went to goolge play to try againt but till not work, and Found this, she's said (Google doing is on purpose so they can't not vote for Pyc, dicrimination),did she's think is only problem with their only, sigh.

Guest MaiA1430293719

I am lol'ing at this topic on the other forum

http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/66498-if-all-the-asian-look-the-same/?p=3398896

well.. maybe i'm such a competitive person, but i find this situation in tv section is exciting more than in the movie's.. I'll miss this tense atmosphere when Soo Hyun already leads with wide gap later.. as soon as the app problem fixed, we will lead the vote for sure.. 

^ haha no worry, i have a feeling tonight is the night that we'll leave yc's fans in the dust :))

@lilinz hello~ i don't know if you did it accidentally or on purpose, but please un-off-topic my previous post juseyo~ thanks lol

edit. Eee yc's moving up now, 34.2%, babySoo still at 34%