Quantcast

❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️ [ Upcoming drama "That night" ]

Guest nicolec0

@minkijung I prefer Krystal Jung than Go Ara because she's beautiful :phew: I think they match quite well..

I guess your right about KSH I also felt that he likes girl who are kind of sexy and sporty type and I also felt that he likes girl that are talented actress whose very talented in acting..

I am cool with it if he started dating as long as he handles his relationship properly.. I know he is very popular right now but I feel that the more popular he gets the lonelier he will be.. I feel he is walking on a lonely road..

• Replies 54.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hwonhwon_stv

• lhynne

• rossy79

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're welcome @ilwoo_aein   Kim Soo Hyun lands at No. 4 of Pop culture's Big 10 "Kim Soo Hyun effect", even Peng Li Yuan (China's First Lady) is also smitten by him translated by Pechumori 150702 Mo

Hi! It was a shocking news that greeted me today while reading about the half sister. I remember someone mentioning about Soo hyun having a sister here in the forum way way before but it was quickly f

Real is actually not a failed project but somewhat cater to different group of people who appreciates. I marveled  at KSH for being brave enough to make this step which many dare not. When he had

Who do you ship him with?

I guess Dispatch is stalking him as well. He should be more careful. (Is it possible he might date with non-celebrity to avoid those news.)

Do you guy know what this news about?

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&aid=0000073073

I guess it's better to see him date with non-celebrity because Soohyun will not be involved with scandal :D

The news is about Kim Soohyun's power and popularity in China :)

JEJU AIR pic update! I always love his smile ^_^

CI9n0x_VAAALLiP.jpg

CI9jXzWUsAAu4M7.jpg

Throwback! Aigoo..He looks cute in these pics..Just like little boy:wub:

CI9oWMYUMAA2I7y.jpg

CI9oWMaUMAAlbNI.jpg

CI9oWMZUMAAI2NK.jpg

CI9oZ9CVAAA1AiE.jpg

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 4

Who do you ship him with?

I guess Dispatch is stalking him as well. He should be more careful. (Is it possible he might date with non-celebrity to avoid those news.)

Do you guy know what this news about?

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&aid=0000073073

I guess it's better to see him date with non-celebrity because Soohyun will not be involved with scandal :D

The news is about Kim Soohyun's power and popularity in China :)

JEJU AIR pic update! I always love his smile ^_^

CI9n0x_VAAALLiP.jpg

CI9jXzWUsAAu4M7.jpg

Throwback! Aigoo..He looks cute in these pics..Just like little boy:wub:

CI9oWMYUMAA2I7y.jpg

CI9oWMaUMAAlbNI.jpg

CI9oWMZUMAAI2NK.jpg

CI9oZ9CVAAA1AiE.jpg

Omo. Such a cutie... He looks sooo innocent here that im finding it hard to imagine him as a villain...

But we also know that he is also a hottie and im really excited how he will transform to be a VERY HOT BAD BOY...

SOO HYUN-AH, surprise us...:w00t:

Omo. Such a cutie... He looks sooo innocent here that im finding it hard to imagine him as a villain...

But we also know that he is also a hottie and im really excited how he will transform to be a VERY HOT BAD BOY...

SOO HYUN-AH, surprise us...:w00t:

Yupp!! I agree with you~ He looks soooo innocent in those pics..Can't imagine him as villain..We've seen his innocent look in DREAM HIGH, we've seen his charismatic look in TMETS,  we've seen his gorgeous look in YWCFTS, and the last we've seen his cute and funny look in PRODUCER..I'm really looking forward to see him become hot bad boy :P I'm sure he will surprise us with his new image :D

BEYOND website update! July promo!

CI90yr7UMAANAdB.jpg

CI90yc0UsAEX7B6.jpg

CI90y1aUMAAUbjc.jpg

CI90y5xVAAAVq-f.jpg

CI-UoLKUAAAUevQ.jpg

• Like 4
CI_22HIVEAA4jbd.jpg
CI_22HQVAAAyqSt.jpg
CI_22HNUMAEAtmF.jpg

CI_3F1kVAAAvw1P.jpg

CI_3F2FUMAI1kn7.jpg

CI_3F2yUcAEZCdH.jpg

CI_3KTRVEAARKRl.jpg

CI_3KTUVEAIknq4.jpg

CI_3KT2VAAA6hav.jpg

Oh? Soompi was updated. I got notified like "Your replies have been merged."

Yay~ Does it mean that Soompi's rule of three (3) maximum visible photos per post will be disregarded?

Have a great day!~^_^

Edited by cutie_let_let
  • Like 5

Good morning iKstars! Our baby is quiet for days now. I think he's spending time to rest and to get ready for his role. 

Hi @puuuumash. Im always thankful for your article translations. I get to know other details and updates about our baby. I'm trying to learn the language (self study when i have the time) because i have this little dream of going to SK someday. Of course just to see KSH (if Fate permits). 

@cutie_let_let i hope we could meet some time gurl!  Love the pics!

@cutie_let_let, the merging of replies happened to me too...this time with videos. I think it is similar to the old soompi's anti-spamming rule wherein you are not allowed to post within two minutes in a thread. The only way to avoid the merging of posts is for someone else to post right after you did, or to wait for about five minutes before you post again. I experienced them both yesterday in updating a movie thread I am handling.  :D

Kim Soo Hyun captured women’s hearts with his special charm
translated by Pechumori

tumblr_nqyxi6rbbN1u0s9l5o1_500.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun became a hot topic when he radiated a new appeal through the KBS2 entertainment drama “Producers” and has proven again that he is a hit maker.

In the special broadcast of KBS2’s “Producers” last June 26, the NG scenes of the actors, including those of Kim Soo Hyun’s have been published.

On this day, Kim Soo Hyun’s NG (No good) scenes were released and he has captured women’s hearts by showing various ways of diffusing the NG.

Instead of laughing embarrasedly over his mistake, Kim Soo Hyun would dance to the tune of a mobile phone’s ringtone.

Recently, Kim Soo Hyun trended online when he exuded charm during the scene where he said “I dreamt of a ghost” then burst into laughter.

The netizens who watched it had such reactions as “Kim Soo-hyun is really cute” “Kim Soo Hyun’s charm is no joke.”, “captured women’s hearts with his special charm”, and “Kim Soo Hyun is heartwarming”.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun was recently cast as the hero of the movie “Real”. The movie plans to start shooting this October and is targeted for release in the second half of next year.

credit: http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/255226

• Like 6

Good morning iKstars! Our baby is quiet for days now. I think he's spending time to rest and to get ready for his role. 

Hello there @AiO

KSH PH will be meeting on Saturday, July 11, in SM Megamall to watch the Philippine premiere of The Thieves. You should join us.

11026208_642499479219029_164247377875288

Edited by cutie_let_let
  • Like 5

Hello there @AiO

KSH PH will be meeting on Saturday, July 11, in SM Megamall to watch the Philippine premiere of The Thieves. You should join us.

11026208_642499479219029_164247377875288

Sure. I will pm you for my personal details. Can't wait to see you guys!:D

@pechumori  Your translations are always up to date. I hope i can also understand hangul so I wont wait for the english subs to come out. i envy you chingu...

@norbaizura abdullah Done voting for our baby. Though we are a little bit late, our baby's votes increased by 3% in 3days. I guess the other fandoms notice it that if we have known it earlier, our baby will surely win. But just for fun, i voted 3x in a day from different IP addresses! :w00t:

@cutie_let_let, the merging of replies happened to me too...this time with videos. I think it is similar to the old soompi's anti-spamming rule wherein you are not allowed to post within two minutes in a thread. The only way to avoid the merging of posts is for someone else to post right after you did, or to wait for about five minutes before you post again. I experienced them both yesterday in updating a movie thread I am handling.  :D

Kim Soo Hyun captured women’s hearts with his special charm
translated by Pechumori

Oh, thanks for the info. I found it weird the first time I encountered this merging thingy. Also, thanks for your translations~^_^

• Like 2

Miss him already. Not sure this is repost or not. Just wanna share his sense of humor cute and playful personality. He's so charming.

Little revenge.

Cool.

Beatbox boy.

Edited by minkijung
  • Like 2

@AiO It doesn't matter... like I said...lets just have some fun. Baby is being a ninja right now so not much news about him at the moment. The only updates that we can count on is when he starts his FM is Japan. Seriously missing him like crazy now. :tears: :tears: :tears:

Hoping he's resting. I saw on twitter that someone saw him in a theater somewhere around Seoul today. Not sure whether it's legit or not...so better not spread this around. Just glad that he's having the time for himself before he starts REAL. Wishing him happy and healthy all the time. 

tumblr_nr0j48XijJ1tyc8iso1_500.jpg

tumblr_nr0j48XijJ1tyc8iso2_400.jpgtumblr_nr0j48XijJ1tyc8iso3_500.jpg

[Pop culture big 10] Kim Soo Hyun no. 4 

Popular guarantee cheque Kim Soo Hyun, China 20 billion per CF. 

“The Moon Embracing The Sun” hit the whole Korea. “You Who Came From The Stars” swept the whole Asia. Kim Soo Hyun (27) the foremost actor in Korean wave. In the recent Korean Times survey, “Top 10 people that influence the Entertainment business” Kim Soo Hyun rank 4. 

Although like many other idol groups, popular in Korea and China, but Kim Soo Hyun does not depend on the image created by his agency. He is popular by his own remarkable acting skill, making his own value reaching to the top. This is the reason why he is worth gaining attention. 

3rd picture translation: 

Kim Soo Hyun ’s top 5 

1. (2012) “The Moon Embracing The Sun” rating 42.2% 

2. (2012) “The Thieves” 13 million ticket sales 

3. (2013) “Secretly Greatly” 7 million ticket sales 

4. (2014) “You Who Came From The Stars” rating 28.1% 

5. (2015) “Producer” rating 17.7% 

Kim Soo Hyun’s interpersonal relationship 

~ Bae Young Jun - Brotherhood relationship, giving him a lot of advice. 

~ “Do Min Joon’s mom” Writer Park Ji Eun - continously 2 projects with her. 

~ “Kind hearted sister” IU - From Dream High to Producer, they worked together twice, very close relationship, Kim Soo Hyun is IU’S acting advisor. 

~ Jung Ilwoo - From Moon drama start, they went to Hangang park to cycle, even went to sit boat together. 

Link: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&aid=0000073073 

(Note only translated the reason for him getting top 4..due to time constraint the rest won’t be translating.)

cr:Stars88jo_kmoon ‏@stars88jo  via twitter

Edited by norbaizura abdullah
  • Like 5

Keyeast Japan mobile site update! This is a good night gift for all iKstar sisters ^_^

CJDxmerUcAAQ7Re.jpg

@pechumori thanks for the translations. I'm really happy to know that through PRODUCERS Soohyun received more love from female viewers. He shows his special charm not only in the drama itself but also in the NG scenes. He's awesome!

@norbaizura abdullah thanks for sharing the info. So nice to know that Soohyun and Ilwoo were having good time together during TMETS time and they are best friends now.

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 2

@AiO, @cutie_let_let and @ilwoo_aein, you're welcome.

There's not much news lately, so here's another news about the NG

"Producers" Kim Soo Hyun, showed off a vocal "scream" after having an NG
translated by Pechumori

tumblr_nr0vi7rlpz1u0s9l5o1_540.jpg

"Producers" Kim Soo Hyun showed off a resonating musicality.

In the KBS2 TV entertainment drama "Producers" special which aired last June 26, a collection of the actors' NG (No good scenes or bloopers) was shown.

On that day, Kim Soo Hyun who played the role of Baek Seung Chan showed his real "sweet vocals". While shooting, irrespective of the place, after an NG, he would immediately diffuse it with a vocal "scream".

While cleaning the bathroom, in the Karaoke room, in the living room, in the KBS broadcast station, in various places, he would do the vocal "scream". Furthermore, it is not just a vibrating sound, but a scream that seems to come from a trainee which made the audience laugh.

In the video clip that followed, Cindy's (played by IU) "Heart" and Seung Chan's "scream" were shown as competitors for the number one spot in the music program which has elicited laughter.

Meanwhile on this day, "Producers" broadcasted a 100 minute collection of the actors' NG which have not been shown on air.

credit: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201506262245303510

• Like 9

@AiO, @cutie_let_let and @ilwoo_aein, you're welcome.

There's not much news lately, so here's another news about the NG

"Producers" Kim Soo Hyun, showed off a vocal "scream" after having an NG
translated by Pechumori

tumblr_nr0vi7rlpz1u0s9l5o1_540.jpg

"Producers" Kim Soo Hyun showed off a resonating musicality.

In the KBS2 TV entertainment drama "Producers" special which aired last June 26, a collection of the actors' NG (No good scenes or bloopers) was shown.

On that day, Kim Soo Hyun who played the role of Baek Seung Chan showed his real "sweet vocals". While shooting, irrespective of the place, after an NG, he would immediately diffuse it with a vocal "scream".

While cleaning the bathroom, in the Karaoke room, in the living room, in the KBS broadcast station, in various places, he would do the vocal "scream". Furthermore, it is not just a vibrating sound, but a scream that seems to come from a trainee which made the audience laugh.

In the video clip that followed, Cindy's (played by IU) "Heart" and Seung Chan's "scream" were shown as competitors for the number one spot in the music program which has elicited laughter.

Meanwhile on this day, "Producers" broadcasted a 100 minute collection of the actors' NG which have not been shown on air.

credit: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201506262245303510

The 10-minute NG collection is really hilarious that i always find myself watching it over and over again. Uri baby is my stress reliever...A really dose of medicine to keep me up for the day...:D

Edited by AiO

Good morning iKstars sisters! Have a great week ahead!

Anyone want this cute standee? I do! :D

CJMb-kUUEAA5FPD.jpg

@pechumori Thanks again for the translations. I always laugh whenever i see Soohyun's NG collection from all his drama. He is always hilarious after having an NG. But his 'vocal scream' after an NG in "PRODUCER" is so cute and funny. He could be an opera singer with his vocal scream :lol:

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 7
  • Jillia changed the title to Kim Soo Hyun 김수현 - Upcoming Drama 2021: "That Night"
  • swingbaby changed the title to ❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️ [ Upcoming drama "That night" ]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic