❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

KSH is actually more handsome when he loses weight...It makes him look more masculine when his jaw is more pronounced, and therefore, his lips...I like to see the contour of his face, especially his jawline, because they're very manly...It's one of his biggest assets...But regardless of

weight, he's always an eye-candy... :)

@jessica768, each of us have a different ideal weight we prefer KSH to be. I'm sure that in the end, all we truly want is for him to be happy and healthy. I reckon most of us here agree that he is always sexy eye-candy regardless of his weight. For me, it was his talent that first got my attention not his looks, though I quickly came to love everything about him.

I agree that his jawline makes him very manly and is one of his biggest assets. I love the shape of his chin. The contour of his face is manly indeed.

I don't want him to be so chubby that those features are lost. But, I don't want him too skinny that he looks gaunt, because that makes me worry for his health. He looked fine at the Macau Awards and Taxpayer's Award, it's only the recent Caffe Bene FM that he looked too skinny. The pics of his side profile showed how thin his frame has become, I miss his sexy butt.   :-S  :-S

I don't know what picture he posted. I think he start using Instagram.

iKstars and starsjo kmoon are fast on all KSH news... Thank you @Smiling_Dolphin for being first to notify us... Thanks @RachelleN for

posting proof of the deleted weibo pic - IG post... Thanks @jt1023ksh for the IG link... @pechumori thanks for posting KSH's weibo update & KeyEast confirmation. >:D<

I knew not to trust any SNS using KSH's name unless it was confirmed by KeyEast themselves. The confirmation really sealed the deal and made my day. I recently created a Weibo account and now an Instagram account just so I can follow KSH.

To Anyone that don't speak Chinese and want a Weibo account but don't know how to set it up, I made a simple guide with screenshots as well as instructions on to how to do it. I don't need anyone's personal info in order to help assist, so don't worry about giving me any of that. PM me if you are interested.  :-B  :-B  :-B

Aigoo..aigoo..Kim Soo Hyun fans so fast..

KIM SOO HYUN AROUND THE WORLD.Kekekeke.. =)) =)) =))

cr to owner

@shahizzy8884, omo KSH fans are fast. First the fan-art now the Photoshop, he posted that picture not long ago. Thanks my dongsaeng for the updates.  >:D<

Edit: there's something wrong with the text formatting in this post, it's messed up.

What is Soompi updating now?

@jessica768, each of us have a different ideal weight we prefer KSH to be. I'm sure that in the end, all we truly want is for him to be happy and healthy. I reckon most of us here agree that he is always sexy eye-candy regardless of his weight. For me, it was his talent that first got my attention not his looks, though I quickly came to love everything about him.

I agree that his jawline makes him very manly and is one of his biggest assets. I love the shape of his chin. The contour of his face is manly indeed.

I don't want him to be so chubby that those features are lost. But, I don't want him too skinny that he looks gaunt, because that makes me worry for his health. He looked fine at the Macau Awards and Taxpayer's Award, it's only the recent Caffe Bene FM that he looked too skinny. The pics of his side profile showed how thin his frame has become, I miss his sexy butt.   :-S  :-S

iKstars and starsjo kmoon are fast on all KSH news... Thank you @Smiling_Dolphin for being first to notify us... Thanks @RachelleN for

posting proof of the deleted weibo pic - IG post... Thanks @jt1023ksh for the IG link... @pechumori thanks for posting KSH's weibo update & KeyEast confirmation. >:D<

I knew not to trust any SNS using KSH's name unless it was confirmed by KeyEast themselves. The confirmation really sealed the deal and made my day. I recently created a Weibo account and now an Instagram account just so I can follow KSH.

To Anyone that don't speak Chinese and want a Weibo account but don't know how to set it up, I made a simple guide with screenshots as well as instructions on to how to do it. I don't need anyone's personal info in order to help assist, so don't worry about giving me any of that. PM me if you are interested.  :-B  :-B  :-B

@shahizzy8884, omo KSH fans are fast. First the fan-art now the Photoshop, he posted that picture not long ago. Thanks my dongsaeng for the updates.  >:D<

Edit: there's something wrong with the text formatting in this post, it's messed up.

What is Soompi updating now?

It's my pleasure!:D

Wouldn't be awesome if his background is your own room. :D THE FEELS. . .  :D;)

Lol! Might as well Photoshop yourself into the picture too.

HERE'S TO MORE FEELS... ;))

Scenario:

The picture has you in the background, you're sitting on the end of your bed invitingly. Baby took the selfie as a private memorabilia of an awesome night to be had... Sorry, he's too sensible and too busy to take anymore selfies here. :\">

Lol! Might as well Photoshop yourself into the picture too.

HERE'S TO MORE FEELS... ;))

Scenario:

The picture has you in the background, you're sitting on the end of your bed invitingly. Baby took the selfie as a private memorabilia of an awesome night to be had... Sorry, he's too sensible and too busy to take anymore selfies here. :\">

Sorry ladies!!!Stop dreaming..he's not available...  :P :P :P

Introducing Kim Soo Hyun real GF part III.kekkeke... :D :D
41370109.jpg

cr to owner

Friends, just a simple request. Translating takes time and effort. Please give credit when posting my translations to your sites.  Keyeast posted the Hangul text and I translated that message to English.

I always do. And, thanks so much for all the translations. Hope you won't get tired~ ^:)^

Kim Soo Hyun is the new face for Jeju Air

Kim_Soo_Hyun_2_vcnaWqw_CUzOHw1.jpg

Jeju Air announced on March 16 that Kim Soo Hyun is their new model. Their previous model was Lee Min Ho.  So how did Jeju Air decide to make such a big change?

JejuAir.jpg

Here's what a representative of Jeju Air said:

“Following our Hallyu star marketing with Big Bang and Lee Min Ho, we’ve selected Kim Soo Hyun, who is one of the most popular stars across Asia, as the model in order to strengthen our expansion strategy in the Asian market.”

What will Kim Soo Hyun do as the new model?  

According to Jeju Air, "Kim Soo Hyun will be promoting as the face of Jeju Air for one year, through printed advertisements, online and offline video promotions, as well as the advertisements displayed in and out of the planes.”

This is certainly good news for Kim Soo Hyun, coming right after he was selected the "Most Liked Celebrity in Korea," according to a recent survey of 1,700 Korean men and women over the age of 13. 

You know what this news also means? As the new contract with Jeju Air is for a year, it seems doubtful Kim Soo Hyun will be going to his military service anytime soon.

Fans will next see Kim Soo Hyun in a new drama series, Producers, with Gong Hyo JinIU, and Cha Tae Hyun.

logo-dramafever@2x.png

Kim Soo Hyun Signs Endorsement Deal With Jeju Air

Kim Soo Hyun Elle Magazine January Issue 2015

The actor-singer succeeds Big Bang and Lee Min Ho as the budget airline'sicon1.png official face.

Kim Soo Hyun is flying high with a new, one-year endorsement dealicon1.png with Jeju Air, the low costicon1.png airline based in the namesake vacation hotspot Jeju City in South Korea. The actor-singer succeeds Big Bang and Lee Min Ho who served as the budget airline's official faces in 2012 and 2013, respectively.

Soo Hyun was chosen because of his tremendous popularity as of late which the airlinesicon1.png hopes to leverage on as it seeks to improve its image in the Asian market, reports KPopHerald.

"Kim Soo Hyun, who is the top hallyu star in Asia, has been selected as Jeju Air's new face," Jeju Air was reported to have said. Soo Hyun is slated to appear in various online and offline promotional campaigns.

Jeju Air shuttles passengers in domestic flightsicon1.png between the island paradise of Jeju and the South Korean mainland. It also offers international flights to and from Asian countries like Japan, China, Thailand, Vietnam, and Philippines, as well as Guam and Saipan.

Soo Hyun's endorsement is envisioned to raise the profile of Jeju Air among the travelersicon1.png in these countries. The actor-singer has become one of the hottest male Hallyu stars in the past year following his amazing turn as an alien in the smash hit drama "My Love from the Star" opposite actress Jun Ji Hyun. The drama and its leads went on to accumulate awardsicon1.png, critical acclaim and massive fan following.

Soo Hyun's popularity has picked up to the point where he has been shuttling off to different countries for fan appearances, endorsement deals and other engagements. Chinese and Korean advertisers have been reportedly the most interested in securing his face for their brands, which helped lift the actor's earnings in 2014 to a whopping $44 million. He has also been named one of the most influential stars in South Korea.

It should take a little while before fans can catch a glimpse of Soo Hyun's commercials for Jeju Air. The Jeju Air website still contains promotional materialsicon1.png featuring their last endorsement celebrity, actor Lee Min Ho.

© 2015 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

kpopstarz

Jeju Air Chooses Actor Kim Soo Hyun As Its New Model

kimsoohyun-640x350.jpg

Critically-acclaimed actor Kim Soo Hyun has recently been chosen as Jeju Air’s latest model.

On March 16, Jeju Air announced the addition of actor Kim Soo Hyun to the roster of its top endorsers. The airline stated that they chose the actor as their latest model following their “hallyu star” marketing strategy with previous endorsers including world-renowned K-pop group Big Bang and fellow actor Lee Min Ho.

They also noted that Kim Soo Hyun gaining recognition as “one of the most popular stars across Asia,” will help in increasing Jeju Air’s popularity and implementing its expansion plans across the Asian market.

Kim Soo Hyun will be the official endorser for a year and will be appearing in Jeju Air’s various printed advertisements and media promotions.

In other related news, the “My Love From The Star” actor has also been recently chosen as the #1 “Most Influential Korean Star in China” by Chinese online publication People’s Daily, proving once again his soaring popularity across Asia.

Kpop Fighting!

Kim Soo Hyun replaces BIGBANG and Lee Min Ho as brand ambassador for “Jeju Air”

Kim Soo Hyun

Kim Soo Hyun continues to dominate the advertising industry after being selected as the latest brand ambassador for low cost carrier airline company, Jeju Air

On March 16th, Ae Group announced that Kim Soo Hyun will be the latest model for Jeju Air and will be replacing previous endorsers BIGBANG and Lee Min Ho. According to the representative, the actor will be promoting the airline company for a year through a series of print advertisements, CF and other promotions.

Kim Soo Hyun was revealed to have been selected as the brand aims to be the top low cost airline in South Korea and the rest of Asia.

Currently, the airline expands international as they serve a number of flights to and fro Japan, China, Philippines, Thailand, Guam, Hong Kong, Vietnam and more.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun is a coveted brand endorser following his popular drama projects You Who Came From The Stars, The Moon Embraces The Sun and more.

Koreaboo.com

Guest slakelove

Guess what ikstars..... Baby has INSTAGRAM!!!!!!! He just updated his ins not too long ago. 

Go check it out

http://instagram.com/soohyun_k216

">

Baby ah, you made me start learning and using Instagram....haizzz