❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

YenikalT said: Good afternoon everyone! The last time I posted was only three months ago and yet it feels like more than a decade. KSH Thread has been a family to me where news, updates and photos are readily available. Waaah!!!   :(( :(( :(( I really miss this thread!!!! (so emotional right now..)  :(I feel like the prodigal fan right now..haha!  ;):)
It's nice to be back! This thread has weaved a lot of stories and even friendship and is able to attract more fans. Welcome to new members and please welcome me back. (bow..) ^:)^:)^:)^
Can I still post an old photo of Soo Hyun oppa? I think he was in the puberty stage in this photo. (photo credit as labeled)
Even at a very young age, he's already manifesting a strong charisma!
Still patiently waiting for his new project, whatever it is, I will support it. I just simply love this man: KSH. 
Fighting!!!! :-* :-* :-*

Madame Tussauds to add ‘Prof. Do Min-joon’ in new K-Wave section

A new pavilion featuring Korean cultural icons such as Kim Soo-hyun (inset) is set to open at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong in May. Photo: Baidu

Madame Tussauds Hong Kong will pay tribute to Korean pop culture by adding new attractions and a dedicated “K-Wave” section in the wax figure museum.

Among the new figures that will be added in May will be that of Kim Soo-hyun, who played Professor Do Min-joon in the blockbuster Korean television series “My Love from the Star”.

Kim, 26, will be immortalized in wax, along with six other cultural icons from South Korea in the new dedicated K-Wave section, Metro Hong Kong reported. 

When the new pavilion is opened, Kim’s replica will mark the one and the only wax figure of the superstar in the world, the report said, citing an announcement by the museum.

There will be a secret guest present on the day when the figure is officially launched.

Professor Do Min-joon, an alien character in the romance drama, had earned Kim the Daesang, or Grand Prize Award, the highest award for television in South Korea. Do’s image has made Kim a dream lover for many Asian girls and women.

Apart from the new K-Wave pavilion, Madame Tussauds Hong Kong is also preparing to open another Chinese Style section in the coming months.

The new attractions are said to cost the museum, which will celebrate its 15th anniversary this year, a total of HK$50 million (US$6.44 million).

Kelly Mak, the museum’s general manager, said the decision to add the K-Wave section was made after collecting visitors’ opinions.

Now, some fans might be wondering whether there will also be a wax figure of Jun Ji-hyun who played the heroine Cheon Song-yi in the “My Love from the Star”. 

Mak didn’t comment on the matter, but said that most of the newly added figures will be males. Maybe she just wants to keep the public guessing!

716a8870gw1ep6dtk8dn9j21kw1477hd.jpg

716a8870gw1ep6dtcwch2j21kw147wrh.jpg

716a8870gw1ep6dtp2jcqj21kw147tic.jpg

716a8870gw1ep6du6lndhj21kw147qeb.jpg

716a8870gw1ep6dtw4oo7j21kw28g170.jpg

CR : http://www.ejinsight.com/20150211-madame-tussauds-to-add-prof-do-min-joon-in-new-k-wave-section/

and 杜麗莎夫人蠟像館weibo

Guest prussianblue

SireeponS said:

Madame Tussauds to add ‘Prof. Do Min-joon’ in new K-Wave section

Madame Tussauds Hong Kong will pay tribute to Korean pop culture by adding new attractions and a dedicated “K-Wave” section in the wax figure museum.

Among the new figures that will be added in May will be that of Kim Soo-hyun, who played Professor Do Min-joon in the blockbuster Korean television series “My Love from the Star”.

Kim, 26, will be immortalized in wax, along with six other cultural icons from South Korea in the new dedicated K-Wave section, Metro Hong Kong reported. 

When the new pavilion is opened, Kim’s replica will mark the one and the only wax figure of the superstar in the world, the report said, citing an announcement by the museum.

There will be a secret guest present on the day when the figure is officially launched.

Professor Do Min-joon, an alien character in the romance drama, had earned Kim the Daesang, or Grand Prize Award, the highest award for television in South Korea. Do’s image has made Kim a dream lover for many Asian girls and women.

Apart from the new K-Wave pavilion, Madame Tussauds Hong Kong is also preparing to open another Chinese Style section in the coming months.

The new attractions are said to cost the museum, which will celebrate its 15th anniversary this year, a total of HK$50 million (US$6.44 million).

Kelly Mak, the museum’s general manager, said the decision to add the K-Wave section was made after collecting visitors’ opinions.

Now, some fans might be wondering whether there will also be a wax figure of Jun Ji-hyun who played the heroine Cheon Song-yi in the “My Love from the Star”. 

Mak didn’t comment on the matter, but said that most of the newly added figures will be males. Maybe she just wants to keep the public guessing!

CR : http://www.ejinsight.com/20150211-madame-tussauds-to-add-prof-do-min-joon-in-new-k-wave-section/

and 杜麗莎夫人蠟像館weibo

@SireeponS, @marie07 and @prussianblue, thank you for the update. ^:)^

Let's pray that Kim Soo Hyun is there to celebrate the unveiling of his wax model. Also pray that the making of wax model film is shared with us. 
[-O<

Wouldn't it be awesome if Madame Tussauds gave us KSH fans all the measurements that they collected from him? This way we can enter the data into our 3D printer (one that we'd spend our savings on) and print our own life sized KSH mannequin. Geez... I'm sounding like a sasaeng fan, I swear I'm not and don't fit into that category... 
8->  =))

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot to mention what I'd do with a life sized KSH mannequin... Nothing kinky, I assure you... 

Hmm... I'd put him on display like the priceless artworks or sculptures that rich people collect... Wae? How's that any less creepy than displaying a suit of armor, nude sculptures or a stuffed animal? I'm not a collector of anything, but when it comes to KSH, who knows what will happen if I keep fan-girling for years to come? Today, it's pics, gifs, movies, and dramas... then years from now, a life size mannequin? Maybe I'll use it as decoy-replacement to fool Mr Shin and Mr Manager whilst I take away the real KSH right from under their noses?. 
;)  >:) 

No, in all honesty, I'm really not a michin babo (crazy fool). Soo Hyun-ah, noona's just kidding. I fantasize and share all sorts of funny things just to make my sisters and I laugh. Why should we be sad from missing you?  :-S  :((

Kim Soo Hyun's wax figure will be displayed alongside international top stars
translated by Pechumori - iKstars subteam

1507054_429600167189603_3488941982729306

The figure of Kim soo Hyun will be reproduced as a wax statue and exhibited at the global Wax Museum of Madame Tussauds.

Kim Soo Hyun, who displayed his gentle charisma and mature acting through the drama "You who came from the stars", received great love as a Hallyu star over Asia, including China and caused the "Do Min Joon" fever. His wax figure will be displayed at the Madame Tussauds wax museum.

An official from the Madame Tussauds Wax museum in Hong Kong said that Kim Soo Hyun became the top actor of Asia because of his excellent acting skills and talents. Having the wax figure of Kim Soo Hyun on display at Madame Tussauds, we expect that many fans will be pleased with this line up of top stars." He said that they have big expectations with the exhibition of Kim Soo Hyun's wax statue.

The world famous Madame Tussauds wax museum in Hong Kong houses the wax figures of various celebrities and top stars as Jackie Chan, David Beckham and the Beatles. The wax figures all have delicate facial expressions and their appearances are loved by many fans and tourists because they give the illusion that they look like real people.

Kim soo Hyun showed a professional appearance and model's posture while he was being measured for the necessary body size for the production of the wax figure. He received rave reviews from the Madame Tussauds crew who praised him for his professional attitude as it has taken a long time from his day's schedule to fully digest the measurements.

Currently Kim soo Hyun has enjoyed the highest popularity not only in Korea, but all over Asia, including China. With his wax figure being exhibited at the Madame Tussauds Museum at this time, it is expected that this would be opportunity to communicate with a variety of fans and strengthen his position in Asia.

credit: newsen
Kim Soo Hyun International Fanclub

Annyeong everyone, long time......
I am happy that our boy is gaining a lot of international fans especially from china and hope a bright future ahead of him.   i am also one of an old fans who has been posting lot of articles and updating this thread.  but after his YCFS project, he has gained a lot of fans and happy this thread is being updated regularly by the new fans.  Yeah, his birthday is coming up on Feb.16 and hope he announce his new project and i am very excited for that.  KSH fighting!!!!  saw this message and just post it here.
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Soo Hyun to Have His Own Wax Figure at Madame Tussauds
KimSooHyun.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun is going to have his very own wax figure at Madame Tussaudsin Hong Kong. Pictures showing the preparations behind it have been released from the museum’s Weibo account.

The pictures show the handsome actor having his measurements taken. Next, also see the global star posing with a variety of eyes. Finally, he is seen signing his signature. His expressions appear quite curious and interested in the process.

KimSooHyun1

KimSooHyun2

KimSooHyun3

Madame Tussauds commented, “Hallyu star Kim Soo Hyun will be joining the Hong Kong Madame Tussauds Museum” and “fans will be able to meet him more easily.”

The Hong Kong Madame Tussauds is internationally famous and includes wax figures of Jackie ChanDavid Beckhamthe Beatles, and other celebrities.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/12/kim-soo-hyun-to-have-his-own-wax-figure-at-madame-tussauds/

wow!!!!!!!!  fighting ksh!!!!!! 

id="ctl00_ContentPageTitle" class="sifr" style="font-family: Sauna-BoldRegular; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; color: rgb(241, 195, 85); z-index: 100;"Korean star Kim Soo-hyun set to dazzle at Madame Tussauds Hong KongHONG KONG (12 February 2015) Best known for his roles in the television dramas Moon Embracing the Sun, Secretly, Greatly and the immensely popular My Love from the Star, Korean heartthrob Kim Soo-hyun is ready for a red-carpet entry to Madame Tussauds Hong Kong. The wax likeness of Kim will appear in an outfit worn on screen, and fans can get up close and personal with the celebrated actor.

Kim Soo-hyun made his debut in the 2007 sitcom Kimchi Cheese Smile and majored in Theatre and Film Studies at Chung-Ang University before his acting career began to thrive. He has showcased his acting and singing talents in numerous shows and rose swiftly to fame with his leading roles in Dream High and Moon Embracing the Sun. The film Secretly, Greatly gained him nationwide recognition and the blockbuster series My Love from the Star skyrocketed his popularity. Which on-screen style will Kim appear in to charm visitors from all over the world at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong? Excited fans surely cannot wait to find out.

To ensure the wax figure would be made to perfection, the Madame Tussauds sculpting team flew to Seoul for a 7-hour sitting process with Kim Soo-hyun. The sculptors spent hours interacting with Kim to get a full grasp of his body features, facial expressions and impressions. The team also took measurements of all parts with great precision and shot hundreds of photographs from every angle possible for reference. A sample of Kim’s hair and teeth casts were also acquired for replication. The team had to look for human hair that matched exactly for colour and texture, and used fine needles to insert them strand by strand. His eyes, hair and skin were also all colour matched to create an accurate semblance.

The pop icon fully demonstrated his professionalism and was keen on communicating with the team throughout the long and arduous sitting process. His professional support and attentive manners have deeply impressed the entire studio team. Kim does not only have a charming face, his sophisticated acting skills have won him various prizes at the Baeksang Arts Awards, the Seoul International Drama Awards and the Grand Bell Awards. He certainly deserves a place at the museum.

Kim expressed how thrilled he was during the sitting process, “My Love from the Star means a lot to me and I am very happy that audiences adore my character Professor Do Min Joon. I am eager to see the wax figure of Professor Do, which will go through such a complicated and precise creation process, to completion. In this way, I can be stationed in Hong Kong and greet my fans and visitors there daily.”

General Manager of Madame Tussauds Hong Kong, Ms Kelly Mak commented, “Kim Soo-hyun is undoubtedly the most sought-after artist amid the unprecedented Korean wave. His appearances in movies and television dramas always promise high viewership ratings and resounding reception. He has risen to become an acclaimed celebrity for his ground-breaking talents and unrivalled popularity. I am sure our guests will be excited to see Kim taking up his residence alongside other A-list stars at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong.”
12022015-KimSooHyun-img01.jpg

12022015-KimSooHyun-img02.jpg
12022015-KimSooHyun-img04.jpg
12022015-KimSooHyun-img05.jpg

https://www.madametussauds.com/hongkong/en/newsandevents/kim_soo_hyun_sitting.aspx

Guest marie07

Kmoon HK (SHK) represent China, Hongkong, Taiwan, overseas fans donated KRW19880216 to Orbis help children with eyes problem

B9pdh_STCYAISj2n.jpg
B9pdi_Ej_CQAAi1_No.jpg
B9pdivh_CYAASNH.jpg

via stars88jo @ twitter

ilwoo_aein said: id="ctl00_ContentPageTitle" class="sifr" style="font-family: Sauna-BoldRegular; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; color: rgb(241, 195, 85); z-index: 100;"Korean star Kim Soo-hyun set to dazzle at Madame Tussauds Hong KongHONG KONG (12 February 2015) Best known for his roles in the television dramas Moon Embracing the Sun, Secretly, Greatly and the immensely popular My Love from the Star, Korean heartthrob Kim Soo-hyun is ready for a red-carpet entry to Madame Tussauds Hong Kong. The wax likeness of Kim will appear in an outfit worn on screen, and fans can get up close and personal with the celebrated actor.

Kim Soo-hyun made his debut in the 2007 sitcom Kimchi Cheese Smile and majored in Theatre and Film Studies at Chung-Ang University before his acting career began to thrive. He has showcased his acting and singing talents in numerous shows and rose swiftly to fame with his leading roles in Dream High and Moon Embracing the Sun. The film Secretly, Greatly gained him nationwide recognition and the blockbuster series My Love from the Star skyrocketed his popularity. Which on-screen style will Kim appear in to charm visitors from all over the world at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong? Excited fans surely cannot wait to find out.

To ensure the wax figure would be made to perfection, the Madame Tussauds sculpting team flew to Seoul for a 7-hour sitting process with Kim Soo-hyun. The sculptors spent hours interacting with Kim to get a full grasp of his body features, facial expressions and impressions. The team also took measurements of all parts with great precision and shot hundreds of photographs from every angle possible for reference. A sample of Kim’s hair and teeth casts were also acquired for replication. The team had to look for human hair that matched exactly for colour and texture, and used fine needles to insert them strand by strand. His eyes, hair and skin were also all colour matched to create an accurate semblance.

The pop icon fully demonstrated his professionalism and was keen on communicating with the team throughout the long and arduous sitting process. His professional support and attentive manners have deeply impressed the entire studio team. Kim does not only have a charming face, his sophisticated acting skills have won him various prizes at the Baeksang Arts Awards, the Seoul International Drama Awards and the Grand Bell Awards. He certainly deserves a place at the museum.

Kim expressed how thrilled he was during the sitting process, “My Love from the Star means a lot to me and I am very happy that audiences adore my character Professor Do Min Joon. I am eager to see the wax figure of Professor Do, which will go through such a complicated and precise creation process, to completion. In this way, I can be stationed in Hong Kong and greet my fans and visitors there daily.”

General Manager of Madame Tussauds Hong Kong, Ms Kelly Mak commented, “Kim Soo-hyun is undoubtedly the most sought-after artist amid the unprecedented Korean wave. His appearances in movies and television dramas always promise high viewership ratings and resounding reception. He has risen to become an acclaimed celebrity for his ground-breaking talents and unrivalled popularity. I am sure our guests will be excited to see Kim taking up his residence alongside other A-list stars at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong.”

https://www.madametussauds.com/hongkong/en/newsandevents/kim_soo_hyun_sitting.aspx

Guest marie07

33 people from Korean film industry selected the most wanted casting actor in 2015. Kim Soo Hyun no #2

B9shi_L3_CIAAo275.jpg
B9shi_Wb_CMAAJvv7.jpg

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=020&aid=0002745654&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter
via stars88jo @ twitter