❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Happy Birthday baby Kim Soo Hyun...!!!
Thank you for bringing so much happiness in my life, you are the best actor for me. You left a deep impression in my heart with your acting skills and personality. I will always support and waiting your next project.
Stay healthy and happy and cute and humble KSH, I wish you all the best for your career and personal life :D Fighting!

Continuation Of YUKARIS Korea Birthday present for Kim Soo Hyun - Part 5

credit: Yukaris Fan Cafe

What captures my Attention most is the Doll on the Cake where it shows Soo Hyun barefoot. This cake will remind Soo Hyun how down to earth he is. I hope He will remain Down to Earth while Flying High. Though I am confident he will be.

ksh_unicaunnisansu_yukarisbdaypresent6.j

This is The Original Photo Of Kim Soo Hyun that looks like the doll on the Cake.  This Photo was taken May 13, 2012 when Soo Hyun was playing Badminton with His Friends barefoot. one of the pic that made me more love Him. 

**Hmnnnn and look at the hairy Legs....

10171283_1037791052904129_30280376762114

#ThanksToKimSooHyunParentsForBringingUpThisManFullOfValues

pechumori said: On the 28th birthday of Kim Soo Hyun, his fans club gave a significant birthday gift
translated by Pechumori

Today, Feb. 16, in celebration of actor Kim Soo Hyun's birthday, his fans club donated 5 million won to the Purme Foundation for the children's hospital rehabilitation funds.

On Feb. 16, an official from Kim Soo Hyun.com said "In preparation for the 28th birthday celebration this year, we planned a surprise donation event for Kim soo Hyun" and "the fans contributed 21, 600 won per month for a period of one year", he added.

Purme Foundation aims to open in spring next year, the 7th floor of Mapo-gu, Sangam-dong, Seoul for children with disabilities.

In addition, the fans club of Kim Soo Hyun has been donating to the Foundation, 5 million won during his birthday for the past three consecutive years since 2013.

Kim Soo Hyun who is celebrating his birthday today, made his debut at the age of 19, through the MBC sitcom "Kimchi Cheese smile" in 2007. Thereafter, he began to gain popularity through the dramas "Will it snow this christmas?", "Giant" and "Dream High". In particular, he rose to the top star ranks through "Moon Embracing the Sun" and by appearing in such movies as "Thieves" and "Secretly Greatly".

credit: topstar
Kim Soo Hyun International Fanclub

Unicaunnisansu said: class="blog_h2 entry-title"Kim Soo Hyun Philippines Birthday Present for Kim Soo Hyun “Traveling Book”

Kim Soo Hyun Philippines Birthday Greetings compiled in a Hard Cover “Traveling Book”. Philippine Fans sent it via courier and expected arrival in Korea will be on Monday February 16, 2015.

Hopefully it will arrived on the estimated date, to make it so timely on Kim Soo Hyun’s Birthday.

credit: https://www.facebook.com/KimSooHyunPhils

Unicaunnisansu said: class="blog_h2 entry-title"Kim Soo Hyun Philippines Birthday Present for Kim Soo Hyun “Traveling Book”

Kim Soo Hyun Philippines Birthday Greetings compiled in a Hard Cover “Traveling Book”. Philippine Fans sent it via courier and expected arrival in Korea will be on Monday February 16, 2015.

Hopefully it will arrived on the estimated date, to make it so timely on Kim Soo Hyun’s Birthday.

Dear Kim Soo Hyun, So I made a meme for you. It's not a typical greeting, but its something that is true.
xiJwydU.jpg

YES! YES!! HAHA!! And then here goes my greeting:
R5Ar2An.jpg

Uh-uh. :D Baby, we want you to celebrate your birthday in a very unique and happy way! You are still young, 
YOU ARE FOREVER YOUNG!!! YOU WILL BE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS! Mwah!  :x :x :x :-* :-* :-*
PS: I really hope you read all the greetings here. And that you accept all the gifts for you. :) 

Guest honamiT_163

to Miss VangieM you did a good job and effort to you birthday greetings
#HBDKimSooHyun and also to Miss unicaunnisansu Hurrayyy!!

OMG! The Yukari's gifts! They went all out! haha! my favorite would be the cufflinks! Wow, I wish I had the talent (or time to learn such a talent) to create a personalized cufflink for Soo Hyun. I've always thought highly of cufflinks as a gift item. Something that shouldn't be thought of as a last minute gift item. But that's just me... sooo... yeah...

Hallyu stars Kim Soo-hyeon-I, Park Shin-hye, Lee Min-ho and Lee Joon-ki; what will they do during Lunar New Years?

photo565144.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

Seollal is here. This year we have 5 straight days to reunite with family and friends who we have been so busy to meet up with. Hallyu stars are not much different. Most of them are planning on meeting with family and going through piled work.

Actor Kim Soo-hyeon-I plans on being with his family this Seollal. His management claimed that he has no work on those days and that he'll be with his family. He has ads and promotional work after the holidays.

Source : www.ajunews.com/view/...

Translation : Hancinema

puuuumash said: Unicaunnisansu said: class="blog_h2 entry-title"Kim Soo Hyun Philippines Birthday Present for Kim Soo Hyun “Traveling Book”

willenette said:

Hallyu stars Kim Soo-hyeon-I, Park Shin-hye, Lee Min-ho and Lee Joon-ki; what will they do during Lunar New Years?

(skipped unrelated.....)

Seollal is here. This year we have 5 straight days to reunite with family and friends who we have been so busy to meet up with. Hallyu stars are not much different. Most of them are planning on meeting with family and going through piled work.

Actor Kim Soo-hyeon-I plans on being with his family this Seollal. His management claimed that he has no work on those days and that he'll be with his family. He has ads and promotional work after the holidays.

Emily RolloA said:

To the one and only Kim Soo hyun,

I can't believe how time flies. It's the fourth year of your birthday since I became a fan of yours and for me I am more than happy to see that your stars keep on shining brighter and brighter each year. For this year my wish for you is to be more successful in your endeavor and as always I hope you have good health all year round. Keep on doing your best and don't ever stop learning new things, keep improving and keep proving your bashers wrong. You may have things hinder your success but I have no doubt you'll end up winner in the end.

Happy happy birthday! Looking forward to more years of celebrating with you in this very special day!

Unicaunnisansu said: willenette said:

(skipped unrelated.....)