[Drama 2010] PASTA 파스타

the girl who!

Guest antinh85

OMG guys it feels like "coffee prince" all over again.

The three new chefs in 2nd episode is hot!!!!!!one of them looks like they are too pretty to be a girl.

So cute!!!!!! old chefs vs hot chefs..hahahah...... THe cast is so hot. I think this drama will do well. Plus i love these type of cute romance . Yummy food!!!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hjkomo

yes ! haha i was also calliong them the F3 of the kitchen! hehe i dun know how on earth he get those reinforcement to come ..and he doesnt like women but these boys look pretty feminine --;;!!! he just dun like the gender --!

He brought them in to replace the fired women, and they were supposed to eat a meal before starting, but he needed them to fix the lunch mishap.

this scene was hilarous ..chef 's shocking look is so adorable!

this is not your home!! this is a LOCKER!!

Yeah, I loved the locker scene! :lol:

pastae02100105hdtvxvids.jpgpastae02100105hdtvxvidse.jpg

pastae02100105hdtvxvids.jpgpastae02100105hdtvxvids.jpg

pastae02100105hdtvxvidsk.jpgpastae02100105hdtvxvidsp.jpg

pastae02100105hdtvxvidsy.jpgpastae02100105hdtvxvidsq.jpg

pastae02100105hdtvxvids.jpgpastae02100105hdtvxvidsv.jpg

pastae02100105hdtvxvids.jpgpastae02100105hdtvxvidsj.jpg

pastae02100105hdtvxvidsw.jpgpastae02100105hdtvxvidsd.jpg

pastae02100105hdtvxvidsr.jpgpastae02100105hdtvxvidsh.jpg

See that name up there? This is my locker. MINE!!!!

"jwi!" (A rat!)

Where, where, where?!!!! :lol:

pastae02100105hdtvxvids.jpgpastae02100105hdtvxvidsu.jpg

"jwi" (cramp)...my leg... :lol:

pastae02100105hdtvxvids.jpgpastae02100105hdtvxvidsm.jpg

pastae02100105hdtvxvidss.jpgpastae02100105hdtvxvids.jpg <- Are you a teenager or something?!

pastae02100105hdtvxvids.jpgpastae02100105hdtvxvidsk.jpg

pastae02100105hdtvxvidsv.jpgpastae02100105hdtvxvidsq.jpg

pastae02100105hdtvxvidst.jpgpastae02100105hdtvxvidsx.jpg

But I want to make pasta...

pasta, pasta, PASTA!!! Shut your trap!

pastae02100105hdtvxvidsp.jpgpastae02100105hdtvxvidsv.jpg

Guest yoonana

I think it is for people who love eating pasta......

just looking at it make me thirst for good tasting pasta

this drama remains me of another one based on spagetti...

Guest Hannah786

Im waiting for subs too.. this seems interesting to watch! :D

i tried giving 'will it snow for xmas' but its wayyy too serious lol.. so this is gna replace it for me..

Well I'm done watching ep. 2 and it's decided, I'm following this drama no matter what! I jsut wanted to ask...does no one find it interesting that when LSK's character past is shown, his bed's headboard is full of little polaroid pics of the exact same kind the main girl is getting from her secret admirer? It's prob nothing but I liked that small detail (I mean, I'm pretty sure the "secret" admirer is Alex's character, the foodie that tests both pasta dishes in ep.2). Anyways...can't wait till next week!

Guest Shmindy

Well I'm done watching ep. 2 and it's decided, I'm following this drama no matter what! I jsut wanted to ask...does no one find it interesting that when LSK's character past is shown, his bed's headboard is full of little polaroid pics of the exact same kind the main girl is getting from her secret admirer? It's prob nothing but I liked that small detail (I mean, I'm pretty sure the "secret" admirer is Alex's character, the foodie that tests both pasta dishes in ep.2). Anyways...can't wait till next week!

I ma loving this drama. I liked episode one better than two but am still going to follow it!

I totally noticed the picture thing too.

Guest Rainie

I finished watching the second episode...and it's still good. Not as good as episode 1, but still...I'm gonna give it a try. The leads are just adorable...

I finished watching the second episode...and it's still good. Not as good as episode 1, but still...I'm gonna give it a try. The leads are just adorable...

Yeh I think it lost a bit of its momentum from the first episode, too many scenes of Hyun Wook yelling (but it's funny how he switches from being all smirky to screaming at Yoo Kyung). But I liked that closet scene with her cramp haha. I'm glad Hyun Wook's not one of those male leads who's completely head over heels. The frustration he has towards her in that scene is more realistic. And the end when he opens the closet to not find her in there anymore, it's a triumphant kind of smile he has.

Guest ripgal

Agreed that Ep 2 kinda lost its steam after the pilot episode. Apart from the leads' chemistry, and the food of course, the rest was just okay. Honey Lee's pretty cute in her character, and Alex...I don't know.. just don't feel anything for him. I like him as a singer and variety show guest, but acting.. I don't know.. it just seems like he's out of it.

Lee Seon Gyeon's of course as great as ever, but I do wish he could tone down the screaming a bit. It's a bit too much sometimes. I still like his character Hyun Wook tho... it's just different when he's in and outside the kitchen.

GHJ's character's cute and her acting, wonderful But I guess I'm picky, I just didn't feel much for her character. It's cute and bubbly on the outset, and when she's sad, she's really convincing. But other than that, I don't know anything about her. Her motivations, struggles in the kitchen.. yea we saw, but I thought could have been executed better.

But there goes, I'm definitely following this. Anything for the VOICE and GHJ!

Guest i.meisee

Wow. The PASTA OST is already out? WEEE~! Can't wait.

Just finish watching episode 1&2! I have some favorite scenes already!

In the first episode I love the part where SEO YOO KYUNG fell and the ice cubes where all around then CHOI HYUN WOOK suddenly grabbed her and hide before the explosion happens.

As for the second episode, i love the locker scene! So cute and funny! CHOI HYUN WOOK saying that all of the things in his locker and all his but SEO YOO KYUNG isn't his.

Honey looks so pretty! And I'm curious also what happened with CHOI HYUN WOOK and OH SAE YOUNG's love story. As for Alex...I find him normal. x_x

But I'm following this series! Can't wait to watch the next episode. More SEO YOO KYUNG and CHOI HYUN WOOK scenes!!! <33333

I just watched ep 1 and 2 without subs and i'm LOVING IT!!

CAn someone please help, and tel me what happend at the end of ep 2. I think they had a pasta battle but who won and why did CHW run out really pissed??? hat did he say to make her weak in the knees?

Guest jy___x

^ at the end of chapter two Sae Young and San were asked to try both of the pastas, made by yookyung and CHW. The waiter asked them to pick the better tasting one out of the two. They both chose CHW's, so YooKyung technically "lost". CHW runs out most likely because he was uncomfortable with being in the presence of SaeYoung. Because they are known to have some kind of past love relationship. YooKyung falls down because he tells her that she is fired.

hope it helps :)

Wish LSK's character would stop all the shouting (and is it just me or does he mumble a lot? It's already hard to understand Korean as it is T___T). The shouting has a shocking effect the first few times but after like 16 shouts in 2 episodes, it just became tacky. Another thing I hated was the sudden appearance of La Sfera Jonas Brothers. What was that about? I don't like the setup of having these 3 pretty boys swooping in to save the day. I like the original people.

Now that all the downside is out, I wanna start by saying how addictive the first 2 episodes were. It wasn't particularly mind blowing and writing would hopefully improve, but I did like it a lot.

Alex surprises me. He stumbles a little here and there but from what I've seen of him, I like his self assured and playful character. Gong Hyojin is awesome as always. I'm so loving Seo Yookyung, she's stubborn and cute. And Lee Seonkyun, the shouting aside, is just heavenly.

Can't wait to see what's happening next week.

Wish LSK's character would stop all the shouting (and is it just me or does he mumble a lot? It's already hard to understand Korean as it is T___T). The shouting has a shocking effect the first few times but after like 16 shouts in 2 episodes, it just became tacky. Another thing I hated was the sudden appearance of La Sfera Jonas Brothers. What was that about? I don't like the setup of having these 3 pretty boys swooping in to save the day. I like the original people.

Now that all the downside is out, I wanna start by saying how addictive the first 2 episodes were. It wasn't particularly mind blowing and writing would hopefully improve, but I did like it a lot.

Alex surprises me. He stumbles a little here and there but from what I've seen of him, I like his self assured and playful character. Gong Hyojin is awesome as always. I'm so loving Seo Yookyung, she's stubborn and cute. And Lee Seonkyun, the shouting aside, is just heavenly.

Can't wait to see what's happening next week.

I don't think that was a downside. I think Lee Seon Kyun's acting was believable. It's really like that in the kitchen. Chef's really do shout at you like that, his way was even nicer. The kitchen is a place where you really can't fool around and as the Exec. Chef he has to show everybody by any means how they should work. Whether he shout at them or throw their food that's normal. Well based on what I've experienced working in the kitchen it's really like that.

Archived