[Drama 2010] PASTA 파스타

the girl who!

Guest loveyoumomo

Thank You so much for the torrent link cute girl!!! Downloading it right now. Will watch it without subs just because I'm feeling too impatient to wait for subs. Cant wait and after hearing everyone saying they have chemistry...keke...yayyyyy!!!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest j1youngxj3

it was a pretty good first episode. i was initially interested because i love food..and a drama about food? awesomeness. but i like the chemistry between the leads. i was NOT expecting for sun gyun's character to be the way that he is in the drama..but it's ok. haha and i totally love gong hyo jin. can't wait until tomorrows episode. :D

but does anyone else think it's moving a bit fast? i wonder how it's gonna spread out a bit..

Guest kdramafanusa

Daily TV Rating - Monday 2009/01/04

* TNS *

Nationwide Ranking / Show / Network / Nationwide Rating / Seoul Rating / Seoul Ranking {if different from Nationwide

5. Master Of Study (KBS2) - 15.1%, 15.8%

6. Jejungwon (SBS) - 14.9%, 15.2%

13. Pasta (MBC) - 12.2%, 13.4% (#9)

* AGB *

Nationwide Ranking / Show / Network / Nationwide Rating / Seoul Rating / Seoul Ranking {if different from Nationwide

5. Jejungwon (SBS) - 15.1%, 17.0% (#4)

11. Master Of Study (KBS2) - 13.4%, 14.0% (#12)

12. Pasta (MBC) - 13.3%, 14.8% (#9)

'Jejungwon' is from Lee Ki-Won (the writer of MBC drama 'White Tower') and Hong Chang-Wook (PD of Scale Of Providence); the lead actor is Park Yong-Woo (Blood Rain).

Guest butterball

it was a pretty good first episode. i was initially interested because i love food..and a drama about food? awesomeness. but i like the chemistry between the leads. i was NOT expecting for sun gyun's character to be the way that he is in the drama..but it's ok. haha and i totally love gong hyo jin. can't wait until tomorrows episode. :D

but does anyone else think it's moving a bit fast? i wonder how it's gonna spread out a bit..

I am interested in the drama because of food and restaurant related stuff as well. Will catch up with this drama during the weekend!!

Guest WitchGoddess

I like it. Kind of reminds me of Hells Kitchen. I don't see how they could work in an environment like that.

Can't wait for the next episod.e

Guest butterball

I like it. Kind of reminds me of Hells Kitchen. I don't see how they could work in an environment like that.

Can't wait for the next episod.e

Really? Oh darn, I need to watch it then.

Actually working in a commercial kitchen (especially fine dining places) is very stressful. I hope they portray it well in the drama.

Meanwhile, the drama has added another cast member to act as a friend and support to Gong Hyo-jin’s character, Jung Da-hye of cable show Rude Miss Young-ae. She is fired only a day into her job as the kitchen’s fourth-ranked staffer by the main chef Choi Hyun-yeok (Lee Seon-kyun). This is a common occurrence with the bad-tempered chef, who has similarly fired three other women; Jung Da-hye joins them in forming a sort of club under the motto, “Kill Choi Hyun-yeok.”

lol Kill Choi Hyun yeok club!~ he is a killer to women indeed ..just that he is screaming so much in the kitchen --;;; so kang mae style ..the chemisty between him and Gong Hyo Jin is just awesome ..probably their love will be like how the ice fall into the oil .instant explosion ~

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_003374407.jpg

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_003370437.jpg

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_003391324.jpg

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_003408274.jpg

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_003405939.jpg

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_003395161.jpg

Guest hjkomo

lol Kill Choi Hyun yeok club!~ he is a killer to women indeed ..just that he is screaming so much in the kitchen --;;; so kang mae style ..the chemisty between him and Gong Hyo Jin is just awesome ..probably their love will be like how the ice fall into the oil .instant explosion ~

LOL! :lol:

Loving their chemistry...and LSK's smirks...so adorable. :wub:

shirley, Go Soo has replaced your KMM/WT banner??? :o:blink:

LOL! :lol:

Loving their chemistry...and LSK's smirks...so adorable. :wub:

shirley, Go Soo has replaced your KMM/WT banner??? :o:blink:

ssshhh not so loud~~~..KMM is married but dun worry , he is still right there on the top of my list`^

but ..i just need someone who is more available ~ keke

how have you been?~ havent been watching a drama with you for a while ^!

LSK seem to be enjoying himself this time more than in Triple ~

oh ma gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE PASTA!

i mean i know its just starting out but...LSK and GHJ's chemistry...*hawt!* and the characters are interesting for now..don't know about Alex and Honey's deal yet but this is just the first episode...

the episode did not disappoint at all...can't wait for episode 2....

Guest hjkomo

ssshhh not so loud~~~..KMM is married but dun worry , he is still right there on the top of my list`^

but ..i just need someone who is more available ~ keke

how have you been?~ havent been watching a drama with you for a while ^!

LSK seem to be enjoying himself this time more than in Triple ~

LOL. :P

Been really busy the last few weeks, but I'm ready for the new dramas...will be seeing you on Wed for Chuno, right? :)

From what I saw of Triple (didn't finish), though....I did like how LSK was more snarky & smirk-y (supposedly more like his real personality). And I like how his character here is a departure from the "nice guy" Choi Han Sung and serious Kim Young Soo (My Sweet Seoul).

It's funny that Hyun Wook fires Yoo Kyung and then still wants to date her (from tomorrow's preview).

Guest Shmindy

The first episode has me hooked! I love the chemistry between the too leads characters and cannot wait to see where they take it. I wonder how the arrogant chef will eventually bow down to the woman!

LOL. :P

Been really busy the last few weeks, but I'm ready for the new dramas...will be seeing you on Wed for Chuno, right? :)

From what I saw of Triple (didn't finish), though....I did like how LSK was more snarky & smirk-y (supposedly more like his real personality). And I like how his character here is a departure from the "nice guy" Choi Han Sung and serious Kim Young Soo (My Sweet Seoul).

It's funny that Hyun Wook fires Yoo Kyung and then still wants to date her (from tomorrow's preview).

yes Chuno! how fast it seem the waiting time is ending^~ the starting of 2010 giving us so many new dramas ~ but i think Chuno is one most have great anticiptation about!~

ohh yesss hahaha hyun wook is really quite a smooth charmer..he might not like women in the kitchen ( even female fishes he doesnt think fit with his kitchen hahahah)! but he does love women out of it i suppose ~! ohh i likee that effortless charm on their first meeting!! it is always such instant delight to see a couple in drama match so well in tempo and charm !

the fishes are their matchmaker!

let see!

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_000720720.jpg

the fishes came as a free gift ...yoo kyunh can choose to not take it but she did

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_000808108.jpg

the fishes might have not survived the ordeal at the traffic road but they did ..thanks to this choi hyun wook ..he is rather good at this crsis ..pouring the water into her hands ~ save the fishes ~! and ordering her ...the cars are coming , quick run!

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_000812278.jpg

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_000817017.jpg

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_000823990.jpg

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_000814981.jpg

==

and the fishes survived but the problem now is ..how is she going to carry her bags ~~

1. she can transfer the water plus fishes into his hands .while he hand over the plastic bag into her hands

nay ..cant do that ..his hands are bandaged .~

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_000858291.jpg

ohhh she is thinking is this guy a player ~taking opporunity to touch her hands ~

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_000866633.jpg

2. or ..he can let her teeth bite the plastic bags ~and she can walk with fishes in hand and bag in mouth lol

nope ..it cant work that way

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_000903003.jpg

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_000900967.jpg

she laughed at his impersonation of how she can carry her bags

well the only way is ..he had to carry it for her and walk her to where she is heading

yes ,they walked to her destination ..and he was telling her ..

did you know that these fishes 's memory last only for 2 sec ..and 2 sec later , another new world open up for them

they will forget where they are ~ lol

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_000922689.jpg

i think it is so cute how he keep pouring water into her hands ..for her " fish tank"~!

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_000936670.jpg

she reached her workplace ..but .she need help ..her keys ! in her pocket

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_001043109.jpg

is it okay for me to search your pockets ?!~ ( oh he is quite gentleman to ask )

of course sh said ! ( since i think there is no other way

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_001060360.jpg

and the search begin .

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_001046746.jpg

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_001050016.jpg

ah it might be in the inner pocket

lol now is his turn to joke ..are you enjoyingt me touching you ~ or something

he said it was meant as a joke .looking at her face ~reaction to that

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_001063563.jpg

it was adorable how they seem to be arranging for the next date .lol cheif choi is really smooth with his words ..let make it the day after tomorrow ..and pretend you reject me today and tomorrow to save you some pride .since you didnt really reject at the first instant ~

^^

let met at that same traffic junction just now

but that was before ..he realised .she is working at the same place where he will be working !

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_001211644.jpg

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_001209676.jpg

and she thought he is the new comer to replace her chores ~ ( lol ...oh she misunderstand ..he is indeed a replacement but not for her ..who is from the lowest rank .and just promoted )

before they parted ..he turned and say

i just realised those fishes are female ..they wont fit in the kitchen and will not last long LOLLL

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_001226659.jpg

PE01100104HDTVXviD-SANavi_001382015.jpg

Guest strawberryme

That boy is from coffee prince right? I'm so excited to watch this show! This kinda reminds me of Antique (?) the top chef's a korean and study food abroad blah blah or maybe Bambino~ I love series that includes cooking! <3

Oh so thanks for the capped! ^o^

Just had to stop by and say how much I loved Ep. 1. This was totally unexpected for me....I don't know what I was expecting but I thought I would watch it for the "food" related drama since I love food but it turned out to be more than "food" drama. Normally it takes me little awhile to warm up to a drama but this episode was so good from the beginning I already watched it twice. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

Archived