[upcoming][Jdrama Winter 2010] ブラッディ・マン&#124

Immortal_Angel

Guest prisonerzero

EPISODE FOUR

Okay, I'm going to type this as I watch since it's a lot easier.

D'aw, I think J is getting a little crush on the nurse or something. My jaw was dropping when that annoying new guy was putting his hands on her and J just absolutely lost it. He's so cute. XD

That boy... Yagi or whatever, the one that always got bullied, is still getting on my nerves. You. Are. Not. Cool. Please. Go. Away.

I'm liking Maya more and more. I even liked her as a terrorist back in the first season. I still don't know if I trust her as a "non terrorist" now, but that doesn't matter to me. I just wanted to hug her the moment she saved Otoya and Fujimaru from that... grenade... thing? And now from all the shooting. Nooo, why did Maya have to die? *sad face*

ARGH, WHY MUST THAT WOMAN BE THE SPY?

And no, no, no. Do not assassinate J. No.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prisonerzero

Remember last season when we all hated Maya at first! Now we love her!

Hahaha, I've always loved her. Ever since the first episode she showed up on season one, I've loved that woman.

Well, still, that other guy is a spy. He's been talking to that guy in the red toggle coat (who is very very scary and just won't die!) ..

Director Hagiwara was talkin to Red-Coat ?! WHen ?? Which epi ?!?! How did I misss dis !?!? : :huh::huh:

OMG I just saw the last episode and I was sooo surprised happy and very saaaad at the same time!!

I was really sad as Maya died and even shed some tears as the lied in the arms of Kano! Well I have to say Maya and Kano were my favorite adult characters right from the start. They're both just so smexy, hardcore and dedicated to their job :lol:

so you can I imagine how happy I was, as I saw that my two favorite characters, who did not have a lot of screen time together before, had possibly been in a romantic relationship X3 The last conversation they had changes the whole perspective of their relationship. I thought the kiss in season one was just pure business but now I'm not sure anymore. It was so unexpected, I was totally surprised but it's kinda FTW right?!

Feel the jealousy Minami!!!!!

It was like the feeling when you see a movie and you like two characters, so you start to think that those two would make a cute couple, but you know its only a dream.....but this time it came true so you're like omg really?!?!?!? So I guess you can always hope if it tomes to plot twist and couples.....or perhaps it's just my wishful thinking....

Too bad they didn't kiss but their faces so close together was a good compensation XD and hopefully they really had something together in the past and we'll actually have a glimpse of it please please please!!!!!

You just spoke my mind ! This pair is soooo unexpectedly romantic ! I just loved the last scene .. when Maya died in his arms ... ! it was sooo beautiful yet heartbreaking !

Guest persons

Hahaha, I've always loved her. Ever since the first episode she showed up on season one, I've loved that woman.

Same here. XD. Maya is such an interesting character and was one of the reasons why i continued to watch both S1 and now into S2.

Guest luthien

it seems like the twists in bloody monday are just bloody nonsense which i still eat up anyway. i don't understand how in the world maya is suddenly in the "good" side considering everything that happened in the first season points to her as guilty. well, except for that last phone call with the PM. i was leaning more on the PM being involved in some conspiracy. secondly, brutus as the spy? They have this tendency to make someone very very suspicious, and those in the low radar, the ones you least expect, ends up being the traitor. I was seriously thinking the other new girl who took Kanou's phone first, the one who told off brutus that she can only do so much at the same time, was the traitor. I'm starting to predict this drama's pattern/formula... while in the first season, I was clueless.

nevertheless, i really like Maya... since first season. Still bad-richard simmons even when she switched sides. This woman is fierce! I just don't get how she is still alive from that episode one shooting. But new girl, was it Hibiki? Annoying much? (or maybe I just don't approve of her hugging Miura.)Who in the world is she and how is she related to Maya?

After the attack, Fujimaru and Otoya still stayed at that room. LMAO. *waves* byebye logic (again).

ChyuuNyuu: it's jdrama.. XDDD ... romance is totally...dead. Kidding, well, there is some romance but it's neither measured nor shown by the physical contact between the couples. Although that scene calls for a major lip lock, it was too much to hope for one.. and I did hope, sadly.

Weird... but J having crushes? lol... that was too random

But new girl, was it Hibiki? Annoying much?

Annoying is an understatement my friend ! I wanted to pulll her frizzzy hair out . one by one ! And wats with the six0grader's voice !? and the way she holds a gun .. ROFL ....

ChyuuNyuu: ... romance is totally...dead. ...., well, there is some romance but it's neither measured nor shown by the physical contact between the couples. Although that scene calls for a major lip lock, it was too much to hope for one.. and I did hope, sadly.

I KNOW !! I really wish we had one last goodbye kiss between Kano-san and Maya ! That wudve mad us happy ! <_<

Weird... but J having crushes? lol... that was too random

Lol .. RANDOM indeeed ! But I think its too early to say dat .. maybe he has an entirely difff agenda .. but then again who knows .. J's human after all ... Mebbe he IS the sick-puppy-in-love he portrayed in that scene !

Just saw episode 5 and OMG I screamed when the panda had the laser on the little boy! It was so scary!

the preview made me also jump! I can't believe Otoya got shot! My sister and I were both screaming!

^ and also I also think that J has a little crush on the nurse (which I think is cute) but there is also that little sliver of a chance that he might be be manipulating her. OY

Guest mei-able

just finished watching the last subbed ep.. and is in TOTAL LOVE with J AND THE NURSE/DOCTOR . TOOOO CUTE.. awwwww <3

AND i love J's apperence overall.. love his hair and his white clothing.. it goes so well together...

Guest Rainity

OMFGGGG IM LIKE IN LOVE WITH SEASON 2 MORE XD

The characters, it was like a total opposite change or something. Maya & J are like the good people. K, im still wandering how shes alive still and whats with the backgammon game she plays..

The casts are really pretty and OMFGGGGGGG @ J's new hair !

Gotta love his hair and his smile, its so cute. I even think him and that nurse is quite..compatible together haha.

BUT WHY DID AOI AND MAYA HAVE TO DIE !? OMFGGG It was just the beginning too -__-"

Brutus is such a *#&$@ but her son made up for it, cos hes so cute. But the panda that was aiming the laser at the kids head is freaky. =\

WHO IS HORNET ? IS HORNET THAT GIRL WHO HELPED FALCON'S SISTERS BF(forgot his name) WHEN HE FELL ONTO THE GROUND IN THE STREETS ? AND THE GUY IN RED IS LIKE SUPER FREAKY I SWEAR LOL. ESP WHEN HE WAS WALKING ON TOP OF THE CONTAINER WHEN MAYA,OTAYA & FALCON WERE IN. OMFG GO DIE TERRRORISTS.

Okaaay, seems like at least someone will die in the next episode, which is not really great but for me it can't top the death of Maya....but if they kill Kano, I will be reaaaly upset but I don't think so, well I hope not.... you never know....

And I have to say I learned quite a lot of stuff as Otoya babbled about Nuclear weapons. Humans are really weak and strong creatures at the same time <_<

I also really wondered why Maya sent the Boys to search for the "professor" in a place where they don't know if the person they ask is an enemy. Now it seems like they asked the wrong guy or something....well he was a terrorist right?

And the BEST part of the episode for the end: Did someone see the reaction of Kano regarding Maya? =3 OMG angry Kano is just FTW! Perhaps Maya is the mom of his daughter and his ex wife just the stepmother? :lol: No no I just hope for too much... :(

Guest prisonerzero

I would like to beg this show to stop having so many side stories. It is really hurting my brain, omg. Yagi or whoever still needs to go. J, I love you, but you are boring me. I miss season one J, not this boring guy who stays in a bed all day not doing much of anything. I don't want all these new characters. I don't want my favourite people dying, aaah. I don't really want J to die, as boring as he is. I just want my Hiroki eye candy, lmao.

Guest sparkling_dreamz

^

i believe all the side stories will lead to go something big.

yagi is part of the terrorist's plan (firefly). I'm sure in the end, everyone will have a major role to play

Guest prisonerzero

Well, yeah, I figured that. It's just a huge pain when it's all shoved into one episode, haha.

Guest Razzii

Oh man... I thought all spoilers were supposed to be blacked out! >.<;;

I LOVE Maya... After they shot her in the first ep, I was like "what? already?!" I can't believe she actually does die. This is so depressing. I totally just watch BM for her and J.

Guest angled

However, BM always makes EVERYONE look suspicious, heck they make all the cops look suspicious as well, especially the cop on the plane and the co-pilot!

I lol'd when I read this, it's soo true!!

Bloody Monday did surprise me a bit in the aspect that (omo, SPOILER!) not that many people ended up dying. and (omo, SECOND spoiler!!) loads of people either miraculously came back to life in the second season or (lool, THIRD spoiler) died anyway in the second.

anyway I finished ep 6 last night, and the 7th...is the finale? maybe I saw wrong, but that was what it looked like in the preview. no spoilers for anyone, but I'm really hyped for it. Bloody Monday 2 is just as awesome as the first one.

I agree with everyone else here, I was really sad when Maya died. I liked her character a lot, both in season 1 and 2. and that hibiki girl...I thought she was on the side of the terrorists? but in the end of the 6th ep it looked like she and that fake Maya, who she's supposed to be on the same side on, were firing shots at each other, and when the fake Maya fired her first shot, she was the one who forced the professor and Otoya out of harm's way. my guess: she'll probably die in the next ep. this drama is so..random sometimes. one of the few things I didn't like about the first season was that K turned out to be that somewhat unimportant girl. I think it would have made more sense if it was Otoya. &they caught hornet? no way..he wouldn't have let himself be caught so easily! or would he? again, random..the writers don't seem to focus so much on the logical side sometimes, they just do it for the shock effect. &J looked really good in platinum hair. but Haruma Miura must have lol'ed when he first saw J's hair..Koizora much? xDD

Archived