[upcoming][Jdrama Winter 2010] ブラッディ・マン&#124

Immortal_Angel

Guest xsilentangel

WARNING EPISODE 6 SPOILERS

^ The person that fired wasn't the fake Orihara Maya, it was Hotaru, that woman that gave pistols to those kids in those CDs. She wears that sweater and carries a laptop, remember? The other guy, Mosquito told that creepy guy in the cape that Hotaru was going to see the professor, and he was like "Can I go too?" Yeah well I thought Hibiki was a true terrorist too! I'm assuming she's betraying her fellow terrorists and is actually a good person. I can't believe the Professor is actually doing everything in his power to prevent the plan too! I thought he was a bad guy.. I never expected that! I hope Otoya and J don't die! Oh gosh poor Falcon if that occurs.. he will be so lonely :(. I'm confused as to why Hornet was LOLing at the end of the episode too.. what the hell did he do? I think it involves his laptop though.

^ LOL I know right. Platinum hair ftw. Miura Haruma and Narimiya Hiroki look so damn good with that hair.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spoilers for Episode 7!!

- My Japanese is limited, so if I am wrong, save your pitchforks! : ) (higlight)

- It looks like even though that kid really is Hornet, he is not the one who is responsible for Aoi's death, because his computer had no history of it in its system. It was actually Hornet's "sensei" called Spider.

- Spider wanted to make Hornet into the second "Falcon."

- Hornet only knew Spider from the internet...I guess they never met face to face?

- Hornet said to Falcon. "Don't you know him? You are aquaintances."

- I am not 100%, but Hornet states that Spider taught Falcon everything about hacking.

- Falcon asked who Spider is, and Hornet said he didn't know

- J is saved by the doctor and nurse.

- Ootoya is also alive. He was rescued by Kano-san. ^__^

- The doctor wanted to transfer J to a university hospital for treatment that could save him. During the transfer, the terrorists kidnap J.

- The terrorists meet up at an old tv studio, including Spider, who you don't see.

- At the end of the episode, Fujimaru's sister and that boy are walking through Shibuya. On one of the giant screens, a video is shown. It looks like it is from the terrorists, displaying various acts of violence, and then a message is displayed on the screen. Once I figure out the kanji, I will edit this. : )

- Fujimaru and Hibiki are walking somewhere. I will have to watch it again to figure it out.

- Again, my Japanese is basic, so sorry if there are any mistakes! But I am atleast 70% sure of most of them! ^__^

I hope they won't kill J. If they do, I will kill them.

But honestly, I can't see a way for him to survive.

And those kanji, if I remember right, were just an announcement to start a revolution (kakumei).

Does anyone else think Hotaru looks manly?! I thought Hotaru was a man until she spoke...

you mean that girl who shot Kujo Otoya? YEAH! OMG i thought it was only me! I think it's because of her REALLY long face.

anyone else thinks that the drama is being sort of stretched? Like i want something that makes me go Oh crap didn't see that coming! and I'm not getting that so far from the 2nd series.

Guest saengie^^

ani one noe hu is acting as Spider?.. tink ep 8 is e last ep issit?... realli eager 2 noe.. hope someone can post it here...

Guest angled

I just finished the 7th ep, and it's..errr well if the 8th ep really is the last one I have no idea how they're going to wrap everything up satisfactorily. I thought 7 wasn't that exciting actually, just seeing K on the patient bed and Hornet laughing like mad.

if they have a lousy ending like the first season (I still think it sucks that Anzai was K..) then I'll feel like they wasted a really good drama. or if they make someone into that Spider guy that makes no sense, I'll be wtf too.

I have a feeling that Minami, the woman with long hair, is Spider by the way. but if she is I don't think that would make sense, and that the directors made her that just for the shock factor. Whatever, this drama always seems to give up on logic when it wants to wrap up.

Guest t_danti

I just watched ep 7, yes it's possible that minami is spider tough i still doubt it because I also have feeling that Otoya is spider from what hornet said that spider is falcon friend and he has watched him for a long time (i hope he is not but if it's true, i don't know this story make me frustrated... <_< )

I prefer season 1, there are many scene that doesn't make sense in this season and many character that changed 180'......

can't wait for the next episode. btw this threat is very silent. just curious about the popularity of this drama..... ;)

I'm confuse about Minami. Is she good or bad? They made it seem like Minami is Spider but I doubt it. Plus, the director still pisses me off. Orihara Maya already died so J better not die too. Anyone else think Ladybird is pretty? Well, not just her but the whole female cast in this drama?

Ladybird

4utmvb.jpg

Name: Minase Yashiro

DOB: Feb. 3, 1985

Profession: Gravure Model, Actress, TV Personality

Official Blog: yashiro0minase diary

Firefly

x1121l.jpg

Name: Anna Hanahara

DOB: Feb. 18, 1989

Profession: Model

Official site: http://www.moana-h1.com/models/anna

The new rookie cop. I think he's quite cute despite that his role is very small.

168he1h.jpg

Name: Mikami Kensei

DOB: Apr. 2, 1984

Profession: Actor

Official Site: http://www.ken-on.co.jp/kensei

He was also in Tokyo Dogs w/ Oguri Shun & Hiro Mizushima as the bad guy. He's a new actor and is also in the same entertainment as Hiro, Mokomichi, and Matsuda Shota.

I am unable to give a full synopsis of Episode 8 right now, but for those who want to know:

(highlight to read spoilers)

Spider is the female doctor who was sympathetic to J

(highlight the rest for other spoilers)

- At the beginning of the episode, Spider hacked into Third-I. Falcon was unable to beat Spider. The director at Third-I was wondering where Fujimaru was during the hacking. Kano and Otoya came forward, and Otoya said it was all of his fault and that he helped Fujimaru and Hibiki escape.

- Hibiki and Fujimaru end up at a warehouse where Hibiki arms herself with guns. During this time, Fujimaru gets a call from Spider asking him to come to a place where they could "play together."

- In the picture of Hibiki in a military-like uniform, the other terrorists are also there. They were all in the same school/organization. There is some kind of connection with Orihara Maya, but I couldn't understand what they said. -sorry-

- Hibiki wasn't going to take him with her to the place where Spider is, but she ended up taking him along.

- While Hibiki and Falcon are running down the street to the place, J is shown in a van with Hotaru. And he is talking to Spider.

-After a while, Hibiki and Fujimaru end up in an old warhouse and are locked in. From the loudspeaker, Spider says, "Let's play together, Fujimaru-kun."

Hibiki asks Fujimaru where Spider is.

Fujimaru says he will try to hack to find out. But there is no signal for him to do so. Even their phones won't work.

- So Hibiki and Falcon find a room in the building that has computers. But there are errors on the computers that he has to get through.

- Beast is watching Hibiki and Fujimaru from a camera. He contacts Mosquito and Ladybird.

Beast: It seems Falcon and that girl are in here. Is that ok?

Lady Bird looks at a confused Mosquito

Beast: Oh, you didn't know?

Mosquito lifts his walkie talkie and says, "Can you hear me, Spider?"

No Answer.

Lady Bird started to storm off, but she stopped.

Mosquito to Beast: Falcon being here is no good. Go and stop him. (I think that is what he said)

(From this conversation, I am assuming that Mosquito and Lady Bird are kept out of the loop on what is really going on. And that Spider may have something else planned. But I guess we will know next episode!)

-Hibiki decides to leave Falcon to go find the terrorists. She tells him to stay in the room. She left a gun for him on the table. Before she leaves, Falcon says, "Don't die." She smiled and left.

- Yagi (Fujimaru's sister's friend) was shot by a confused cop who thought he was part of the chaos of teens who are now abusing adults

- Minami (who is in the warehouse the terrorists and Fujimaru are in) is walking around. While looking at a computer, the femal doctor comes up behind her and tries to strangle her.

-Their struggle ensues, and Fujimaru shows up.

- At first he believes that Minami is Spider, but he realizes that it isn't Minami, and that Spider is actually the female doctor.

- Minami is shot by Mosquito.

- At the end of the episode, J is taken to his sister.

Guest xjuicyy403

thanks for the spoilers

AHAHAH i shouldnt have read it =( oh well too late

but WOWOWOW i never would have guessed who spider was.

man...ooo im excited to see how things will go from here on out!

i dont get how K can survive without everyone's knowing?????

J & Maya are the best villians ... I love J, even he is a very very bad person... I love the actor portrays J... He is one of the best Japanese actors but underrated.... when he acted as a bad person, we hate him but sympathy toward the character as well...

Guest t_danti

Thank u so much for the spoiler..... :rolleyes:

but the female doctor as a spider, i don't know it seem very weird and doesn't make sense because if spider is what like hornet said that he/she is falcon's friend and she is not falcon's friend right, I mean they just met because of J. ;)

Guest ultimatefender

I just found out that they had a second season for this...yes i know..im wayy late...but im slowly catching up...I just had a quick question...do you guys know what phone everyone uses?? lol...im in love with Kujo Otoya's phone...hahaha...ok now back to watching the show!! thanks in advanced!

Guest samanthapoop

i'm loving how the new director's glasses glare

it's so anime status haha!

i TOTALLY agree!! the first time i saw it, it gave off the bad-guy anime vibe.

Guest angled

I just finished the 8th ep last night, and I was like, wtf!? Bloody Monday's doing it again, they start out really good but then they start throwing random stuff around just for the shock factor. I personally didn't find it that interesting that Spider was that woman doctor, since she didn't really have much contact with Falcon. I got the same vibe as I did nearing the end of the first season, that they're making a not-so-important character into the main villain, which kind of fails imo.

&Fujimaru's doing all the useless picking up the gun and not actually shooting it again, it's really frustrating. = = &ehh, Minami wasn't Spider after all, and she died D: she was one of my favourite characters!! as for the last scene...I thought J and those new terrorists were enemies? looks like they may be on the same side after all..

that hibiki girl's character is getting weird. if she was on the Japanese government's side in the first place then what was the point of her scene with Fujimaru and Otoya when she was pointing the gun at them then talking about the emperor's heart like she was one of the terrorists? or was she just pretending?

&haha LOL I have one last gripe, I thought Fujimaru's little sister got incredibly annoying in the second season. all she does is run after that soccer guy she likes and phone him.

Guest xsilentangel

I AM DYING FOR SUBS X_______________________________X....... please put on spoiler alerts.. I accidentally read something I shouldn't have.. sigh.

Guest cystaltears

^ subs are out for ep8 on dramacrazy~ despite reading the spoilers I still was on the edge of my seat watching this episode~

Guest xsilentangel

^ subs are out for ep8 on dramacrazy~ despite reading the spoilers I still was on the edge of my seat watching this episode~

WARNING EPISODE 8 SPOILERS

Thanks for the update :). Yeah I saw it last night and it was INTENSE. I might consider watching the final without subs.. I am dying to know what happens! I knew Minami wasn't a bad person... it's kind of the way the drama portrays her that allowed me to eliminate her as Spider.. and if she isn't Spider, all fingers point to the other person in the ambulance.

EPISODE 9 SPOILERS (I barely know any Japanese but I watched it raw)

Archived