[upcoming][Jdrama Winter 2010] ブラッディ・マン&#124

Immortal_Angel

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHOOOOOOTT i loved this series to DEATH. i swear it was just so good. so much suspense and all that. awesome (Y) anyway does anyone know where to find it with subs? it was out 2 days ago D;

bwahahaha. is it just me or takagi got slightly hotter ^-^

keke~ i really liked his personality in the first season, like how he acted among his friends and all that. cuute <3

Haha, is it because they made him go shirtless for like 5 minutes...

On the other hand, I'm sorta mourning J's sexy old hair. It was so boyish and yummy. *sigh* ^^;

^ D: did you watch it subbed? or raw? cause i seriously can't find the subbed link anywhere ._.

and yes i agree bloody monday is very underrated! it's so good! so much suspense and all that jazz :D

Guest Tri Angle

If anyone wants to watch the first episode of season 2 subbed, dramacrazy has got it up :)

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DID THAT!!

Spoiler in white if you have yet to watch it...

I can't believe they killed off Aoi D:

I was soooo set on Fujimaru and Aoi getting together after that episode where the one THIRD-I lady shot herself in the head in season 1. I hope they aren't throwing that Mizusawa character as a possible love candidate...

Though I'm not even really hoping for any love lines or anything, this drama is already too filled with amazing suspense D: But you know, it's alway fun pairing people up AND NOW THEY DESTROYED ALL MY HOPES AND DREAMS!

Eheheh :mellow: I failed to realize Bloody Monday 2 had it's own thread,,xD Silly me, but since this is the official thread (?) I want to share my thought about episode one over here too!

Bloody Monday's channel

It's at Viikii, please come and support^^

So here comes!! Bloody Monday 2 with engsubs Episode1 is out!!^^ <33333 :D :D :D

Serious I didn't believe I would get the same feelings with this season as the first one, but I was wrong!

The first episode left me sitting there holding my breath, and crying my hearts out.. It makes me wonder what happenens next, who is on which side etc etc.. Serious the suspend that got me, I SO can't wait for the next ep to be out and subbed..

Also J looks hella fine *drools* even though he looks so crazy though..;p

[spoilers] Or perhaps MAJOR SPOILERS In white highlight if interested

If my guesses are right I believe Maya and J will be on the good sides for once, that they are supporting Third-I and Falcon. Cause I can't find any reason for them not to be, cause the "new" terrorist seems to be against Maya+J anyways..

But that's actually my wish although, cause I wants to see them team up with falcon+third i etc.. That would be kick richard simmons^^

Also who is the girl playing the kind of chess? I forgot it name, but she looks hella like Miura's sister.. It's scary.. And the boy Haruna (?) was meeting, could he be one of the terrorists? ;/

+ The new police head man in third-i.. He seems fishy;p And Aoi, the end was so tear jerking.. Poor girl, she only appeared for a small amount of time, and now her character is already gone from BM 2..=/

And oh so many things, but I would always sit are stare at the screen thinking really hard..xD Like not letting my guard down during the episodes, being suspicious of everyone etc.. That's how Bloody Monday is keeping me on the edge;p

Bloody Monday's channel

It's at Viikii, please come and support^^

I just saw the 1st episode to season 2 and OMG it's crazier than season 1!

I can't believe that they killed Aoi! and the way they tricked Takagi just killed me! I mean seriously how could they do that!?

I'm seriously confused with Maya though... I thought she died because she got shot then she greeted Takagi... she is impenetrable!

I am also wondering who the fake maya is.

Guest moony8705

I finished the 1st season a couple of weeks ago. Amazing by the way and is it okay to love the bad guy? However I am afraid to start watching the 2nd season. Do I want to go through the suspence of not knowing if the characters are going to be alive next week or do i wait for the season to finish and just take it all at once. I'm not sure if I can take the suspence for about 10 weeks...

OMFG ;_; i can't believe that they killed her off like that!

thats insane! i thought that she'd at least play a bigger role..

however, i think a lot of them are gonna get killed off o_o i mean seriously, they all keep dying! and i think that the new head of THIRD-i and the guy haruka is seeing are somehow connected, they seem a bit fishy dontcha think?

man.. i bet takagi is very traumatized now.. poor him.. does anyone know when second ep comes out?

Guest cystaltears

I'm so happy they killed Aoi off! I hated her in season 1..she was so annoying and always in the way...now she won't get in the way anymore..

I'm so happy they killed Aoi off! I hated her in season 1..she was so annoying and always in the way...now she won't get in the way anymore..

She was helpful and I thought they should of killed the sister. She's so weak and useless.

The first thing that came to my mind is,K IS ALIVE!!!

I don't know if I should trust Fujimaru's coworker.. the girl look suspicious. Maya and J are acting weird..

and who the heck is Hornet and the tattoo girl?? I am hooked to this drama.

Archived