[upcoming][Jdrama Winter 2010] ブラッディ・マン&#124

Immortal_Angel

Guest k&b062607<3

ZOMG, I just finished watching the first episode on mysoju! I do not understand why this episode only got like a 9% or something. It makes me mad ><. It was sooooooooo good. I was so sad when they killed Aoi off, I almost cried D;. I liked her! When Maya got shot I thought she was dead, but when she showed up at the end, I was like "How did you get back here?" LOL. N i like J's new hair. N why is K still alive? grrr.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prisonerzero

i am so angry about the fact that they killed aoi off.

she was just so cute and she made me smile whenever i saw her, oi.

now i'm trying to figure out if they should go after otoya or haruka next.

i mean, i don't want everyone dying, but if we were to choose...

my friend said haruka, but i said otoya first since it would make him angrier, then haruka going would be the big BAM.

okay, anyway, haha. i love J's new hair. o.o the maya wannabe needs to go, haha. and maya confuses me so much, haha.

Guest cystaltears

She was helpful and I thought they should of killed the sister. She's so weak and useless.

The first thing that came to my mind is,K IS ALIVE!!!

I don't know if I should trust Fujimaru's coworker.. the girl look suspicious. Maya and J are acting weird..

and who the heck is Hornet and the tattoo girl?? I am hooked to this drama.

Yea, they should kill the sister too..she's pretty useless too... but i liked her better than Aoi...

Guest sweeth0lic

Killing off Aoi seemed the most logical choice out of the three. I mean it'll be too much for Fujimaru if they killed off his LAST remaining family member. Since they already killed off his dad. Killing off his sister would be like the last straw.

Even though it seems like he pushes away his sister, I'm positive he cares for her more than Aoi. And killing off Haruka would be like the last straw. He'll go crazy. Haha. xDD

Otoya seems the least likely to die, but who knows-- the writers might go crazy and kill him off too. >>;; I wouldn't put it past them since they already killed a bunch of people the first episode. =___=;;

Guest Sweetsweet

Well, I thought it was sad when Aoi died but really, she was never a favorite of mine anyway... I don't mind if the sister dies as well, again, she is not a favorite. :P They're both useless to me. And wow, K is alive! But how? And wtf, Maya was bleeding all over when she got shot, yet at the end she looks fine? LOL Maybe she faked her death. I seriously think that co-worker girl of Fujimaru is a spy from the evil organization of this season, and the sister's boyfriend is also a spy from the organization.

Guest cystaltears

Well, I thought it was sad when Aoi died but really, she was never a favorite of mine anyway... I don't mind if the sister dies as well, again, she is not a favorite. :P They're both useless to me. And wow, K is alive! But how? And wtf, Maya was bleeding all over when she got shot, yet at the end she looks fine? LOL Maybe she faked her death. I seriously think that co-worker girl of Fujimaru is a spy from the evil organization of this season, and the sister's boyfriend is also a spy from the organization.

Completely agree with the spys and the useless part. However, BM always makes EVERYONE look suspicious, heck they make all the cops look suspicious as well, especially the cop on the plane and the co-pilot!

Guest prisonerzero

I TOTALLY thought the guy on the plane was the terrorist, absolutely. But then it was that random woman instead? The co-pilot had that look on his face and I thought the same thing as well, haha. Cute Girl Whose Name I Cannot Remember hasn't been so suspicious yet, but who knows? Heck, I could even Otoya is suspicious at this point because of what happened with K.

i can't believe they killed off aoi >_< and the fact that anzai is still alive is like what?! it was pretty clear she got shot.. and how did maya come back to life too? i was fooled with the scene on the plane, i completely thought the bad guy was the police guy not the flight attendant. so many twists, so exciting :D

just finished ep3 and woah kano is maya's comrade? since they were talking to each other.. that was really unexpected. also i reckon the spy that J was talking about that is close to fujimaru would be the girl who works with him, she looks pretty suspicious especially when she was the one in class filming otoya. the sister's boy friend is kinda random, at first i thought he would be one of the bad guys too but i guess not since hes trying to suicide o_o

i like how there is the hornet guy in this season who challenges his hacking because in season 1 it seemed like fujimaru could do everything too easily, at first it was like woah he can do everything but after awhile i wanted to see him face some kind of challenge.

ahh bloody monday 2 is at the moment just as good as bloody monday :) so intense and loving the twists!

Guest Storytime

Just finished the second episode. I'm getting pretty sick of his sister. I know she's supposed to be the younger sister that you need to love and cherish and protect, but would it kill her to do something other than cry and sit there helplessly every time something happens?

But I'm really enjoying Hornet's role. He's giving Falcon a challenge and he seems to appear just as Falcon is about to complete his task.

Guest prisonerzero

Okay, I'm a teensy weensy bit annoyed with this right now, to be honest. I just finished episode two.

Like another person said, Haruka is bugging me. Just... kill her off or send her to America or something at this point, I really don't care. She's no use to the show whatsoever and if she's supposed to be at some point, they need to hurry up with that. Maya is confusing me. I'm not sure what side she's on. If J ends up really shooting himself, I'm going to be really mad. I love him. I don't want him to go away. What was the point of Haruka's little boyfriend? I mean, he's there for an episode, then he hangs himself. If that's all he was there for, why?! Also, until I know the real story between Maya and Maya-wannabe, I'm going to pretend their sisters or something, hahah. It seems like one of those things where they really would be sisters. And that would be pretty cool to me.

Hm, I'm bitter about this episode, lmao.

Guest xsilentangel

wait, how are you all assuming that k is alive? i'm missing something, haha.

She's that creepy person flipping over those... game pieces, each of which represents someone's life.

Mannn I love this drama. The first episode contained more action than the first season! It felt like a movie but it's only the beginning of the drama!

Orihara Maya just won't die will she? I love her character though. Hot and deadly! lol..

I don't see the point of the little sister's boyfriend either..

Are you guys suspicious of Fujiwara's friend? That co-worker, with pigtails and huge eyes? Man, she creeps me out! I feel like she's related to Hornet in some way.

And is Kano-san really a trader? I feel like working with Maya might be good, since they are against Hornet... if I am thinking correctly.

I wonder what will happen to Otoya too..

Wow, the audience is quite cynical, huh? It's true that Aoi isn't amazingly skillful and was pretty much an ordinary girl, but her being normal is what was great about her. She was "useless" in the context of a terrorist attack, but then, most people are. She was a bright spot in such a dark story. And yet people are happy that she was killed? And in that manner too? I guess the real world is as scary as the one portrayed in Bloody Monday. :rolleyes:

I guess they have to bring down the hero--to make him seem even more glorious when he rises above all the tragedy and saves the world again... I'm still disappointed they had to kill off a character like that. There are other ways to achieve the same effect in a story, the way they did it was simply the most obvious and abused way.

Archived