●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest iceangel

These net idols are all really pretty...

But I am finding it hard to tell some of them apart O_O

Like they are all starting to look the same ~ big eyes, tall nose, oval/heart face shape and blonde/brown hair!!

And super pale

There are a few who look quite unique but its like one of two...

That is probably why they havent picked up as big as ABB and JM ~

At least ABB and JM had a little bit of a different look... like the HK look for JM and ABB was mixed and shanghainess.

Plus they came as a pair so it was easier to market them together!

Are most of these models taiwanese? I am assuming they are because they look Taiwanese to me, with the Japanese influence etc ~

Anyway, I love all of their hair though ~ so volumous and pretty ^_^

yes some are from taiwan like Grace..but a lot from china too like yiyi,huang yi lin,sun ya qing, hera

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tofu_Cloud

some of you are forgetting the powers of PHOTOSHOP

which may explain why some of these girls never amount to angelababy status - because they are simply not that stunning in real life.

How can they be good looking in videos and not in real life... that doesnt make sense??

a lot of these girls there are clips of them on chinese sites.. perhaps u didnt know

thats why u just made that assumption they wouldnt be good looking in real life?

correction - you thought.

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

http://img3.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/463047951d79930686ec3f54f2fcb71b1291038915_full.jpg

Lol this bag was a freebie for the December 2010 issue of Japanese magazine 'Sweet' :)

I has it :)

Guest ochappydays

How can they be good looking in videos and not in real life... that doesnt make sense??

a lot of these girls there are clips of them on chinese sites.. perhaps u didnt know

thats why u just made that assumption they wouldnt be good looking in real life?

correction - you thought.

Some people with heavy make up look good on camera because the camera blurs out/lessens the intensity of the colors.. It's like stage/camera make up... you have to put on a lot for it to be noticeable enough for the audience/viewers. however, that amount of make up is kind of horrifying for everyday life. For example, celebrities with bad skin can easily hide their acne/scars behind a thick layer of foundation - no one would notice on camera. However, if one was up close to them in real life.. one would immediately notice the unnatural finish of the skin... which might take away from the beauty factor. Like those people who "transform" using make up.. they might look good on camera.. but I'd probably do a double take if I saw them in real life.

Guest kewlcoolie478

They are so pretttty, but are all starting to look the same to me. You could probably put them under one name and not tell the difference..

Dangggg, I'm half white yet my nose is not as tall as most of theirs. o-o"

Guest Tofu_Cloud

Some people with heavy make up look good on camera because the camera blurs out/lessens the intensity of the colors.. It's like stage/camera make up... you have to put on a lot for it to be noticeable enough for the audience/viewers. however, that amount of make up is kind of horrifying for everyday life. For example, celebrities with bad skin can easily hide their acne/scars behind a thick layer of foundation - no one would notice on camera. However, if one was up close to them in real life.. one would immediately notice the unnatural finish of the skin... which might take away from the beauty factor. Like those people who "transform" using make up.. they might look good on camera.. but I'd probably do a double take if I saw them in real life.

You could say that. But that could be like how some everyday ppl are. If they look good with ton of makeup on how bad can they look without it on? Compared to ppl who are just plain ugly? The statement was that they do photoshop and arent stunning in real life.

Which isnt true. Grace, Debbie are beautiful with or without makeup. Soemone link a youtube clip of Kingboo awhile ago.. and omg she is the cutest thing ever. If ppl think tons of ppl with makeup arent pretty then thats another subject.. i wasnt talking about that.

Guest ochappydays

You could say that. But that could be like how some everyday ppl are. If they look good with ton of makeup on how bad can they look without it on? Compared to ppl who are just plain ugly? The statement was that they do photoshop and arent stunning in real life.

Which isnt true. Grace, Debbie are beautiful with or without makeup. Soemone link a youtube clip of Kingboo awhile ago.. and omg she is the cutest thing ever. If ppl think tons of ppl with makeup arent pretty then thats another subject.. i wasnt talking about that.

I'm not sure if you've seen those amazing transformation girls..? Some look pretty damn bad before.

make up transformation

I know someone that looks pretty bad in real life (well not hideous.. but like the girl in the link) but her facebook DP pictures.. totally false advertising. So it's possible that the girls might look really good in pictures but not in real life. that girl is notoriously known for having super gorgeous photos (big eyes, white skin, tall nose) that she photoshops to death.. and do not represent the real picture of her in real life. Also, she puts on just as much make up in real life as her photos.. and you can actually see the amount of foundation/mascara/eyeliner she has on.. On camera, it's not as noticeable. but IRL.. holy mini cooper.

Guest killerkoo

this thread is so dead now...well for anyone still interested, I've stumbled across a tumblr that I really like. It's not super net idol-ly(crazy bug eye, weird camera shots, etc), it's more like photography based if that makes sense??

http://fychinesenetidols.tumblr.com/

yes..i like it too...any more interesting tumblr?

Guest Tofu_Cloud

I'm not sure if you've seen those amazing transformation girls..? Some look pretty damn bad before.

make up transformation

I know someone that looks pretty bad in real life (well not hideous.. but like the girl in the link) but her facebook DP pictures.. totally false advertising. So it's possible that the girls might look really good in pictures but not in real life. that girl is notoriously known for having super gorgeous photos (big eyes, white skin, tall nose) that she photoshops to death.. and do not represent the real picture of her in real life. Also, she puts on just as much make up in real life as her photos.. and you can actually see the amount of foundation/mascara/eyeliner she has on.. On camera, it's not as noticeable. but IRL.. holy mini cooper.

oh yeah i have seen those, i dont know who they are,they arent net idols.. i think they just everyday ppl who can make themselves look good with makeup. I was referring too net idol models, ppl dont hire models who are ugly then everyone would be a model, its cheaper to have models who are good looking then to pay someone to photoshop and stuff later on. I referring to models like Grace and them. Azuma, Debby, Jancy,hmm i dunno all there names even kingboo video who i thought was a crazy photoshopper (cuz it seems like it) are all reallly pretty not just in pictures. I guess my favourite ones i end up googling and learn they are pretty. I guess the ugly ones who wear tons of makeup.. i dont know about.. im sure there is ugly ppl

of course im sure there are some, i mean there has to be.

Guest tian`tian

I've become wayyy more cautious about these kind of things after seeing youtube videos from a Taiwanese Variety Show. You should check it out. It's a competition between two girls, who changes the most after their makeup. Start off as if they just got out of bed without their hair or makeup done, show pictures of these girls after their makeup and then have them prepare half their face (foundation/concealer on whole face). Then they show you one side, then the other and then both on the same face. It's pretty amazing.

Some of these girls are internet sensations like people in this thread. A lot do modeling, etc. It's amazing. Their makeup skills are superb!! Their eyes get bigger by like 5x.

Here's a link to one of the videos. 3 pts to the video

Diamond Variety Show 1 start at 5:00

Diamond Variety Show 2

Diamond Variety Show 3

Guest ang3lbaby

I've become wayyy more cautious about these kind of things after seeing youtube videos from a Taiwanese Variety Show. You should check it out. It's a competition between two girls, who changes the most after their makeup. Start off as if they just got out of bed without their hair or makeup done, show pictures of these girls after their makeup and then have them prepare half their face (foundation/concealer on whole face). Then they show you one side, then the other and then both on the same face. It's pretty amazing.

Some of these girls are internet sensations like people in this thread. A lot do modeling, etc. It's amazing. Their makeup skills are superb!! Their eyes get bigger by like 5x.

Here's a link to one of the videos. 3 pts to the video

Diamond Variety Show 1 start at 5:00

Diamond Variety Show 2

Diamond Variety Show 3

those are only for those who wear thick mascara and lots of eyeliners

Archived