Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Gong Hyo Jin - 韩来之星 Stars from Korea

한국에서 온 스타들 TEASER (Eng Subbed) 

Brought to you by Gongvelyans - Gong Hyo Jin's International Fans from Soompi

Translated by @cutie_let_let
Timed and Encoded by @paradicez

This is only a small part of the show. Please be patient because there are only two of us who are working on this video. To speed up the process, we would need more translators (please refer to the note below). Thank you for watching and enjoy! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: We are also looking for translators! If you want to join the sub team & you understand Korean or Chinese, please email Gongvelyans@gmail.com. Thank you!

• Like 8

just wanted to share this with you guys!!

14smjis.jpg

there's a korean restaurant in my city that had this poster and i noticed it while i was eating there.

i've seen posters of jun ji hyun and IU but never khj! :tears:

i asked the owners where they got the poster and they said it was from soju deliveries.

they asked if i liked khj and i told them i liked her A LOT so they gave me the poster! :D

it's huge and i put it up in my room :lol: :lol:.

Edited by HoneyTEA
  • Like 7

@HoneyTEA That's AWESOME! haha! :D You're so lucky that the owner gave it to you keke. Now you can look at a huge poster of Gong Hyo Jin everyday! There's also a restaurant near me that has a cardboard cut of her in a chamisul ad! Can I also take it home?? xD Thanks for sharing your story haha.

When I see GHJ CLIO ad at a beauty store near me, I get so excited. Lol. Simple things makes me happy. :P 

• Like 5

Gong Hyo Jin - 韩来之星 Stars from Korea

한국에서 온 스타들 TEASER (Eng Subbed) 

Brought to you by Gongvelyans - Gong Hyo Jin's International Fans from Soompi

Translated by @cutie_let_let
Timed and Encoded by @paradicez

This is only a small part of the show. Please be patient because there are only two of us who are working on this video. To speed up the process, we would need more translators (please refer to the note below). Thank you for watching and enjoy! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: We are also looking for translators! If you want to join the sub team & you understand Korean or Chinese, please email Gongvelyans@gmail.com. Thank you!

Hello ^^ I'm a new member and fan here :) nice to meet you all. Thank you @cutie_let_let and @paradicez for translating, i will wait for the full translation later.. I wish i knew korean so i can help you to translate.. thinking maybe i'll start learn korean now.

• Like 7

Hello! I'm not sure if i comment here..

I'm aullyeong in instagram and join soompi to help translating hanraejisung... I hope you to help me what to do in soompi. I don't know how to use this site cuz i can't speak english well..

Hello there @aullyeong! Welcome to Gongvelyans. Thank you for joining. Hope you'll enjoy your stay. Please post a lot. Hehe~^_^

• Like 4