Stupid/weird Things You Thought/done As A Child

Guest hairbalL

1. When I was young (circa 5 or 6) I was deeply infatuated with glitter and stickers. I told myself when I was older (in my 20s perhaps) and had my own place I would paint my walls with glue and sprinkle it with glitter and top it off with stickers.

2. At an early age I somehow knew that Sex = what you did to make babies. I understood the concept but didn't know what it exactly was.. I also knew how to read it because it was a three letter word. Anyways one time my parents had to fill out some applications for our passports so I looked at the documents and one of the few words that I could read was "Sex." So I looked at my mom's application and she had a check next to [F]. I assumed that meant you have had "sex" before and therefore had babies. I looked at my dad's paper and he had a check next to [M]. I was indubitably puzzled. I thought: if my mom had checked [F] for "Yes" she had "sex" then the [M] had to be the option for "'No' you have not had sex." Why had my dad checked [M] when he obviously fathered me? Then I looked at my application and it had [F] checked too. I GOT EVEN MORE CONFUSED, but I didn't tell anyone because i was embarrassed.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jme8907

I thought the person who discovered the rainbow colours (prisma) was ROY G. BIV and his name ALSO represented the colours of the rainbow of which i found very... coincedental... haha.

LMBO ^ laugh.gif That's too cute

When a teacher told me that children in China were sleeping while we were in school and vice versa I thought she meant that Chinese kids went to school in the dark

Me and 2 of my cousins were convinced that 'smoother-cate' was a word not suffocate. My Mom tried to tell us that we were wrong, but since she was only one person and there were three of us, we figured we were right.

I thought that line in the Lil Drummer Boy, 'the ox and the lame kept time', meant that they were watching the clock so that baby Jesus could get to bed on time

Archived