Stupid/weird Things You Thought/done As A Child

Guest hairbalL

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use to think that everything on t.v was really little people living in the television box and if I break the t.v screen, everything will come out n the monsters on t.v will eat me LOL

Guest blue_bear

i used to think that if i couldn't see someone, then they wouldn't be able to see me

then i figured out why i kept losing in hide'n'seek when i just covered my eyes...

Guest xtraordinarilynaked

Haha this thread. XD

When I was younger, my mom told me that if I ate corn, my hair would turn blonde so I believed her.

I also thought that my second grade teacher was Sailor Mercury because her name was Amy and she had short black hair.

Also, my friend said that she used to think that if you don't stop at a red light, the police would come out of the traffic light thing and chase you. XD

Guest BeyondClouds

I thought that If an actor dies in the movie, he will die in real life too.   :sweatingbullets: 

I believed in boogie man, so I was afraid of dark. There was always a little light in my room, and I was convinced that if the light turns off, the boogie man will come after me. 

Stupid thing done: Once I forget to bring home my school bag. I left without it. Fortunately, a classmate brought it next day at school. 

I think there was something wrong with me as a kid...I was really naturalistic and inquisitive.

I didn't have any childhood beliefs at all- except that I believed all adults thought I was stupid or something. Everything everyone told me was such a lie, I tried to pretend I believed in them just to fit in- it sucked. and then the adults laughed at me that I didn't believe them and I couldn't join kids in their games involving imaginary stuff.

also, I didn't have many friends 'cause of that...

Guest evanlovex3

I use to think sleeping next to a boy will get you pregnant. So, whenever I slept over at my cousins, I was always scared of sleeping next to one of my cousins. =_= Lol

I used to have imaginary horseback riding lessons in my backyard. I would walk, trot, or canter in a circle when I was 10 or 11. There was even a trail in the grass in the shape of a circle. My parents called it "the ring." Now that I think about what I used to do, I just think of how OBSESSED I was with horses. I still like them now, but then it was a bit much. blush.gif

Guest 魚燕往返

- I thought that little island I could see outside my apartment window was China. LOL,The world seemed so small when I was little. And I even asked my mom why can't we visit her sister since I could see China from my home. xD

-My first time watching "Endless Love", There was the younger versions of the actors and when they grew up, I asked my mom " do they actually wait until the actors grow up till they film the adult storyline?" My mother was like , "O_O,no..." LOL and I'm like, "but they look alike!"

LMAO, I was a very..very um.. naive kid when I was young. xD

Guest CloudyStarry

When I was little I always thought that if you broke open the tv, the cartoons would all come out. :P What a silly imagination I had.

Guest ovovoovo

My parent used to watch these videos of Chinese people flying doing the kung-fu in the air or some mini cooper. So the next day, I went to school telling everybody that Chinese people were awesome because they could fly in the ancient times.

When my family went to yum-cha or some Chinese restaurant, I used to crawl under the table with my younger sister and tickle our relatives' legs.

Oh yeah, I used to watch my dad shaving with his razor. So one day, you can guess what I did.

Archived