Stupid/weird Things You Thought/done As A Child

Guest hairbalL

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cygnus

I used to think the Boogie Man was under my bed.

...... -_-

He still is.

I thought Santa was real

He isn't?

The first time I ate Cookie Crisp, I thought my cereal bowl would turn into a cookie jar just like in the commercials - I must have waited a half hour for the DAMN bowl to change before my Mother asked if something was wrong. That was a few years ago, like two or something

Thought of another one: I must heva been four or five. My Mother was getting her hair cut when I picked up some of the clippings and asked her if she could 'feel' me touching her hair - they all just laughed

Guest Justalilodreamer

i thought michael jackson was a woman....i swear i did -_- i freaked out like a mother when my mom told me he was a guy

Guest bloopy_babo

That the little mole on my middle toe on my foot was a poop fly that had landed there, my mom told me. Also that if you dont wash your feet at night, ghosts will lick them while you sleep.

Guest _sparkling*

When my dad told me to if I was waiting for someone to come home, I should feel an itch and I should scratch it. If the itch was near the forehead, it meant they were close to coming home, if not, they're still far away.....v.v And I believed it.

Guest SUE__y

i used to beleive in Bloody Mary.

That is SCARY, I believed in that too! =(

..I USED TO BELIEVE IN SANTA CLAUSE

<_<

Of course, everybody did. I feel dumb now.

Guest onlycpics

haha i was gonna start a topic like this. sweet

- when i was 7 thought i had lived for 3 in a half years. didnt occur to me that 7 years old meant 7 years.

- thought when you write cursive, you dont leave spaces between words, so senstecnelooklikethisandallcurvy

- i thought i was the BOMB at matching outfits in 1 color, different shades. i was such a junkie. god

- licking my elbow would make me a boy

- using my nails to make a cross shape on a mosquito bite would make God go there and make it all better and not itch me anoymore

- Microwave waves were deadly times 7

- thought mom and dad were the actual names of only my parents

- permiscuous is a good thing

so much more. i was really stupid

Guest soupinmychickenoodle

LMAOOO, I thought I could get married to my brother. I was like "hey it's perfect! he's a boy and I'm a girl!!" XDDDD then I learned about incest. Hahaha, what a retard.

Guest BBShine

i was always confused in why the moon was following me when i was in a car.

OMG Me too! Oh! And also I always thought that if I ate seeds, things would grow in my belly... :sweatingbullets:

Guest LuckyEarthling

when i was little i would sprint across the cross-walks cause i was afraid ppl would run me over regardless of the lights.

Guest hey...erm...you

I used to think that there were real people inside the television B)

:lol: i used to beileve that in the car speakers, miniature celebrities sang and danced for you. it was pretty sad and i also believed that they would leave after you turn it off and go home.

Guest marshmellow

when I was younger, I always thought that policemen could see through cars to see if you were wearing a seat belt.

:)

Guest ~Shelly~

I used to believe that if I didn't cover my entire body at night time a ghost would touch it. I used to also believe if you opened your eyes at night time a ghost would see you and kill me. I also used to believe that if I covered my eyes so I couldn't see you, you wouldn't see me. I also used to believe that there were monsters hiding under my bed. Oh and if I didn't draw the curtains and close my windows at night, a ghost would to my window and watch me... come to think of it I still do that even though I don't believe the whole ghost thing. =.="

Archived