Stupid/weird Things You Thought/done As A Child

Guest hairbalL

Guest kimchibabygurl

my father once told me when i was young that ancesstors.. like my great, great....grandfather, came to singapore and started a life here... in my mind i was like thinking.. you mean you all receiveyour ancestors at the airport? in my young mind, i remember vividly, i pictured an old man with long beard, coming out from the arrival hall, waving to his family member.. which were my father, aunts and uncles..

i really wonder how i thought of that..lol..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Help She Can't Swim

I thought that if I threw chips on the soil then I would have a chip tree. And when me and my friends saw weed growing a few months later we were OMG! CHIP TREEE!

Guest mcatherine

When I was young-er! My grandparents use to tell me that if i kiss a boy I could get pregnant. And since then I keep thinking that if I kiss a boy I could get pregnant. lol.

Guest mz.catherine

i used to think that i had superhuman strengths cause i could bend a paperclip

--omg! i remember those days =D and plus the one with spoon/fork. sooner i just realized (when everybody started doing it too) that i was bending cheap spoon/forks

you know the car signals?

i use to think the car knew where it was going, and when it was signaling, it was telling us which way to go

and i would wonder, HOW DOES IT KNOW WHERE WE WANT TO GO!?!? and i would think maybe it listens to wat we talk about xD

---HAHA! THATS EXCATLY what i thought my dad tried explaining it to me but somehow i stuck with my own reasons

and plus:

--i thought turning thirteen would rock

--that I HAVE THE POWER to turn anything to whatever i want to

--when i talk to my dollies, i thought i can hear them talk back 0_o

--STUFF ANIMALS WHERE REAL *damn! and i wasted all those years trying to be besfriends with them

--i thought i could reach the sky and plop down the clouds and be all mighty and powerfull

--hah i remeber begging to get in this "group"haha! we where suppose to have somekind of super powers and fight evil. we used to contact each other through the watches we wore -_-''

--scribbles where real rightings

--i could sell my scribblings and be millionairs like those famous artist

--oh! THATS IF I JUMP UP AND DOWN NEW YEARS, ID GET REALLYY TALL

--when i wistle at night a giagantic snake will come along with a whirl wind (thats what my mom said)

--basically it thought i could do everything haha! damnnn!

Guest miyuki

..I USED TO BELIEVE IN SANTA CLAUSE

<_<

and that

when u kissed a boy u'll get pregnant :P

i also thought ancient chinese could fly...

Guest BootyFulMeh

when i was lido i use to think that vampire are real and if u get bitten u turn into one...(it well be soo cool if it was true.. :phew: )

Guest fluffpuff

i believed in santa claus and sharks lurking in swimming pools. i believed i was adopted. i believed i was actually a princess and would one day meet my prince. oh and i thought that when i went to bed at night, the dolls and toys in my room would come alive. that came from enid blyton i believe.

Guest starbucks<3

I thought that if I didn't treat my toys right, they'd get revenge on me. Darn, toy story. Also, I thought you could get pregnant from a kiss too. Hehe. Growing up sucks <_<

Guest ♬ J A N E T ;D

I used to think that if you put your chair facing towards the bed,

then when you sleep someone will be sitting in the chair watching you sleep.. -_-;

oh and that if you don't cover parts of your body with

the blanket then the body parts sticking out are going to be cut off

by a knife that falls from the ceiling. Yeah, no wonder I had/have

insomnia.

It's not my fault, it's my sister's friends that slept over once in a while and

taunted me with scary stories..

Guest chan.ame

I was scared of the boogie monster.

If I didn't eat every grain of rice on my plate, my husband would get pimples.

Guest xOxEurasianxOx

that clouds were solid...

also thought that the people on tv, were inside the television...

Guest ♡ Mrs Jung Ji Hoon ♡

I thought Korea was in the sky.. I guess that idea came from having to fly among the clouds in order to get there, haha. And I was a huge Little Mermaid fan and thought I could see Ursula at the deep end of our pool.. so I refused to go there and always stayed on the steps so I could run out if she came close, haha.

Guest crazypaws

I have a crazy imagination. And ever since i saw phycho i thought that someone would came and kill me in the shower.

(0________0)

Guest VioletSauce

I thought I'd marry Prince or Michael Jackson....

Oh yeah and I thought my teddy bears and dolls would play together when I left my room.

Guest aznxmushu

kissing was a fast peck and freach is a longer kiss with out tonugh lol

get on a bike and petal really fast you'll fly [et] boy was i wrong

Archived