Did you get any contact with JYP?

Guest SNSDJessica

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest monika j

^ i have a feeling she only admitted to lying so that people will stop bothering her though :S

No ... I doubt it. I don't think that'd make sense, because why lie when you're not? Regardless of being bothered, she could've just closed everything down and no one would know ... as opposed to her admitting it. Anyway, for me (at least) I would never admit to lying if I wasn't. That just doesn't make sense to me at all.

No ... I doubt it. I don't think that'd make sense, because why lie when you're not? Regardless of being bothered, she could've just closed everything down and no one would know ... as opposed to her admitting it. Anyway, for me (at least) I would never admit to lying if I wasn't. That just doesn't make sense to me at all.

Yea, i agree with u that it's all bs..from what im hearing..

how'd she admit it?

but yea, if she was so caught up with everyone bothering her about it, she could of just showed proof on her blog or something. what a shame, now she's known as a bullcrapper who bs for nothing. -.-

Hey guys, when I went to audition, one of the korean staff told me that they will contact you ON December 15 or any days later than that. Just a heads up for those tripping out, they won't be contacting until that time. I'm kinda getting nervous too though. u__u Good luck guys

Guest eric1430269509

Hey guys, when I went to audition, one of the korean staff told me that they will contact you ON December 15 or any days later than that. Just a heads up for those tripping out, they won't be contacting until that time. I'm kinda getting nervous too though. u__u Good luck guys

cool! that relieves me a lot :D

Guest icecube.

Oh wow I just heard that the staff girl was like "They'll contact you by dec. 15 and if they don't that means you didn't make it" but I guess I heard wrong? GMH. (: Good luck to all of you !

Guest obession2pm

has anyone been accepted to be a trainee thru email? i dont think so, what about u guys? =/

aaaaaaaah! i live in london, and it's really hard for me to audition live, and i really want to ><''

Guest victorv87

i just realized it was the 13th! my heart sank a bit. haha nerve-wracking :unsure: well good luck to everyone. Hopefully they pick more people than they usually do.

Guest =Nightwish_Aeon=

has anyone been accepted to be a trainee thru email? i dont think so, what about u guys? =/

aaaaaaaah! i live in london, and it's really hard for me to audition live, and i really want to ><''

I think it was someone in super junior...god i wish i knew the name :o but he was like spamming the email boxes of companies(or just sm alone) alot and they just finally took him.i don't know the whole story though, but he is the one person i know that got it through email.

Guest saranghae ... mimi

seems like you all are from the SF area. i think i remember someone mentioning DC?

i auditioned in Seattle. i'm pretty sure i didn't make a good impression on them but i recall some gossip going around the waiting room that two guys were held back. i've kept in contact with a handful of the people who auditioned there so hopefully i'll be able to know if someone from Seattle got called back.

and about Naomea, i guess you could say i'm a friend of hers or just a familiar acquaintance. i don't really think she got offered a contract. not that she doesn't sing well or that she's not pretty. but like someone mentioned before, they would've brought her to korea and she'd finish high school at kent international school instead of graduating in the states. and to have both jyp and sm offer her a contract? it might just be me but i find that highly unlikely.

I think it was someone in super junior...god i wish i knew the name :o but he was like spamming the email boxes of companies(or just sm alone) alot and they just finally took him.i don't know the whole story though, but he is the one person i know that got it through email.

lmfao! will that seriously work? mann, we should all try spamming the inbox of companies (or just one) and see if they'll give it up and take us. ;p i thought it'd give them a bad impression of you and they'll definately never take u in..xD who really knows?!

seems like you all are from the SF area. i think i remember someone mentioning DC?

i auditioned in Seattle. i'm pretty sure i didn't make a good impression on them but i recall some gossip going around the waiting room that two guys were held back. i've kept in contact with a handful of the people who auditioned there so hopefully i'll be able to know if someone from Seattle got called back.

and about Naomea, i guess you could say i'm a friend of hers or just a familiar acquaintance. i don't really think she got offered a contract. not that she doesn't sing well or that she's not pretty. but like someone mentioned before, they would've brought her to korea and she'd finish high school at kent international school instead of graduating in the states. and to have both jyp and sm offer her a contract? it might just be me but i find that highly unlikely.

did she choose one of the two companies she "got" into? no offense, but i also think its highly unlikely.

Archived