Did you get any contact with JYP?

Guest SNSDJessica

Guest yoo_jin

So just to clarify what I read on the previous page-- if they called you today and you didn't pick up, would they just give up on you? Would they e-mail you also or no?

And sorry if this is a dumb question, but does anyone know what area code they would be calling from? Would it be an NYC area code?

I know it's all over, but I'm just curious.

Thanks!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SilverMoonBella

So just to clarify what I read on the previous page-- if they called you today and you didn't pick up, would they just give up on you? Would they e-mail you also or no?

And sorry if this is a dumb question, but does anyone know what area code they would be calling from? Would it be an NYC area code?

I know it's all over, but I'm just curious.

Thanks!

If they call you and for some reason you don't pick up after a few times, then they would contact you by e-mail. I don't know where they would be calling from. But probably the NYC area.

Guest MisterShinster

If they call you and for some reason you don't pick up after a few times, then they would contact you by e-mail. I don't know where they would be calling from. But probably the NYC area.

this is just the global tour though right? not the online audition.

Guest SilverMoonBella

this is just the global tour though right? not the online audition.

Yeah this was for the global tour when they were doing it. I have no idea about the online auditions.

Guest MisterShinster

Yeah this was for the global tour when they were doing it. I have no idea about the online auditions.

i want to see the people who made it...

Guest SilverMoonBella

i want to see the people who made it...

Yeah same here but we will never know. They will never post it online unless the actual people do post something online which is very unlikely :/.

Guest SilverMoonBella

Well........youtube here I come!!!

lol yes same here! i think we should make a channel on youtube for all of us that didn't get called this is what "you could have had jyp "

Guest Lao_Kid99

I was one of the 3 asked to stay in SF,

but none of us made it haha oh wells

I was in that audition too but I didn't get held back =[ you must be really good yo

I still wonder who passed though since I think I did well enough to go into the round but I guess jyp didn't like me. Sucks they now own footage of us now and won't call us in T_T

Guest jenny620

I am in California and I just call JYP in New York, but their office is closed right now because they close at 6pm..but I left a message and i told them to please call me back.

I just asked if they had finished calling people..hopefully not!

oh can you PM me or reply on this tread the phone number of the jyp office I would like to call them too

Guest jenny620

JYP Entertainment

maps.google.com

110 East 31st Street

New York, NY 10016-6809

(212) 273-3480

well lol thanks then did you tride calling them??cause I dont know but I dont have any exact questions and dont want to sound arkward on the phone so just wondering.

yesterday I had 1 missed call and that number wasn't show( my friend said it's from foreign country)

Has anyone ever got phone from JYP??? did it show number???

yesterday I had 1 missed call and that number wasn't show( my friend said it's from foreign country)

Has anyone ever got phone from JYP??? did it show number???

umm, im sry, but if the number wasn't shown, how did ur friend know it was from a foreign country?

umm, im sry, but if the number wasn't shown, how did ur friend know it was from a foreign country?

Ohhh! because if the number isn't show it's mean you got phone from foreign country and you can't all back to them.

that's what I know ^^

Guest Barack Obama

Ohhh! because if the number isn't show it's mean you got phone from foreign country and you can't all back to them.

that's what I know ^^

Calls from foreign countries show. O_o?

that's what I know ^^

sorry... that's not true... just b/c the number is unavailable doesn't always mean it's from a foreign country...

i posted earlier already... i was a fantastic and jyp called me.. i saw their number so yeah.. they don't block their number.. basically no one will get calls nemore... but don't lose hope... just keep practicing for the next audition... or practice and send in through email...

ppl shouldn't just wait and wait... just keep practicing so you're ready for next time.. but of course reality is that most ppl here won't make it.. so you should think realistically and think about a different career also.... just try your best... goodluck to all who wishes to become an artist in korea..

Archived