Did you get any contact with JYP?

Guest SNSDJessica

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kay, super stalker mode here. Found her FB, along with her singing videos. She is nothing special, singing wise and looks wise. I'm guessing she had to be one hell of a dancer ... or really tall, or something. LOL. Anyway, I highly doubt she made it cause she's posting it ALL over the web and I'm pretty sure trainees aren't allowed to say stuff like that.

This calls to say people...

Just be a little patient and you'll ultimately know whats up

Honestly just forget what other people say:P

You will find out sooner or later:]

I'm also an antsy individual myself but I know that thinking too much will just make everything worse:P

As they mentioned in every audition...they will contact you by Dec 15th...

Until then just keep an open mind and just keep working hard!

Put it in the hands of our fate;]

I mean really...whats the worst that could happen:P

if you dont make it this time...theres always another opportunity right around the corner!

as I have mentioned in other threads..

If it's meant to be, if it's your time, it will happen!:D

dont stress people and keep your heads up:D

~Cory

Guest super cool snail

ok, so I asked my brother about the girl,

he won't give me a definite date because he said he's known this for awhile now and can't remember..I told him try to estimate and he said it's been about 3~4 day ish since he's known...so yea that was kinda quick..but i remember the auditioning date was on a tuesday or wednesday, 17th or 18th so it's been a week since so maybe some were set aside right on the spot when they auditioned..rest could be in process of being reviewed? i don't know...just be patient guys, after all, you have till december so good luck to rest of you!

Guest SNSDJessica

Some girl said she got her results...I found a random blog so I don't know if she's lying or not but she said she got in :/

and when people get their replies, it's just the first cuts right?

I don't know how the auditions goes but my friend went and auditioned and she wanted to know...but the girl in the blog specifically said she got into the company..I thought they did it by stages, where they to couple more interviews before saying for sure if they got in or not

Can you give me the link to her blog? Thanks^^

http://www.youtube.com/user/NaomeaStarlight

^ This girl from YouTube said she made it to JYP/or SM. On her twitter she was all, "Now all I have to do is finish high school so I can sign the contract with JYP/SM -_-". She deleted it off her twitter though.

okk, unless there's some proof, then i'll buy it. but im still not believing this. if she actually got in, they would tell her to go to korea already and go to international school there. AND she said JYP gave her the best early xmas present.. and apparently she made it to sm? some luck there.

super cool snail: don't feel bad. even if u didn't let us know, there are probably ppl out there who are talking bout this. thanks for letting us know callbacks are making its way around. :) so i guess they didn't send the vids all at once.

jcoryhong: some strong words there. haha, the song let it be suddenly starts playing in my mind. :D

Guest emilyyt

okk, unless there's some proof, then i'll buy it. but im still not believing this. if she actually got in, they would tell her to go to korea already and go to international school there. AND she said JYP gave her the best early xmas present.. and apparently she made it to sm? some luck there.

super cool snail: don't feel bad. even if u didn't let us know, there are probably ppl out there who are talking bout this. thanks for letting us know callbacks are making its way around. :) so i guess they didn't send the vids all at once.

jcoryhong: some strong words there. haha, the song let it be suddenly starts playing in my mind. :D

no this is another girl (the sm one)

the jyp one is another one (raine)

and sm girl is naomea

lol

Guest rokusan

sooooo..

if they did DC, hu really did go first???

will they announce the LA people B4 the SF people??

or du they just call random people, not by order??

i'm scared that they myt be already done announcing the people who got in....

:mellow:

oh yeh!

can anybody send me the link for those girls

ur talking about, please??

keke..

TY!

XD

Guest phunnie

Yes, please. If you ever get a callback from LA, please let us know. So I know around which time they have reviewed the tapes; thus letting me know when I have failed lol -_- (But gosh I really wish they DID pick me) :\

no this is another girl (the sm one)

the jyp one is another one (raine)

and sm girl is naomea

lol

emilyyt: ooh.. oops, my bad! i didn't know we were talking about two diff ppl. but i think the jyp girl is bull.. iunno about the sm one.

please let us know if u got a callback and which location u're from. thanks!

Guest a r a c h e r r y .

does anyone know how to email JYP your footage? I mean do you need to upload it onto youtube and send the link or do you send the video as an attachment? My audition was ok but I don't think they got to see enough yknow...

Guest beetaminman

im one of the 3 who got held back in sf and i keep touch with the other guys. But none of us have been contacted.

does that mean they wont, even tho it ends at dec 15? or what? does this mean lose hope? T.T

Guest eric1430269509

I have no clue I was held back at pledis and jyp and neither have contacted me even though they said that they would call me O_O. Well its not dec. 15 yet so still keep the hope! I really hate how long it takes for them though and all these days of waiting for that phone call that they put you through -_-

Guest jenny620

I have no clue I was held back at pledis and jyp and neither have contacted me even though they said that they would call me O_O. Well its not dec. 15 yet so still keep the hope! I really hate how long it takes for them though and all these days of waiting for that phone call that they put you through -_-

lucky can you also PM me a photo of you and if you have like singing or dacing clip too? and for the jyp audition it was the one at LA right? and waht did you do when they held you back?and how many people do they held back at the jyp thanks

Guest phunnie

Hi I'm sorry for the inconvenience but can you pm me your photo too? I read your one post about what happened at JYP LA auditions. I was at the same auditions, but just earlier. I just want to see what JYP has in mind :)

Archived