Did you get any contact with JYP?

Guest SNSDJessica

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest monika j

I guess they were looking for guys this time around seeing the two posters' story.

No, they chose a girl. She's from CA.

Guest jenny620

No, they chose a girl. She's from CA.

I dont understand why at your first post you said that HE get accepted and now you said that they chose a girl

isnt the same person?

and can you tell me how old she is?and is she korean?

Guest jenny620

monika j- yeahhh yours doesnt make sensee. unless you know two people who got in. my friend said he thinks 3 other people got in not including him but he's not suree.

how old is your friend by the way? and did you try sending your application via online audition http://audition.jype.com/eng/main.asp I tried it but when I ckil on aply nothing happened so dont think that my audition went throught

they just explained the contract or something or how its gonna work

omg :o

srsly?

and... how its gonna work? hahaha XD

i'm curious about this part *A*

congrats to ur friend!

Guest monika j

I dont understand why at your first post you said that HE get accepted and now you said that they chose a girl

isnt the same person?

and can you tell me how old she is?and is she korean?

Ok. I meant that of the two people they chose, one was a girl and one was a boy. The guy being the person I know, and the reason why I'm skeptical of kibumOxyunho's friend is because my friend who got in said only two people made it in, one being him. And the other one was a girl.

Guest classycutie

my friend is 16 xD and noo i didnt. xD

Did your friend sing?

Also does anyone know when the next world audition is for JYP or the other one?

Guest shutingstar

monika j- lol your friend messaged me so we figured it out. xD but yeah my friend really made it. i think just that lady was lying to him xD

classycutie- nahh he was going to but he just did modeling cuz it was easiest. xD and no he doesnt know.

wow your friend did modeling and he got in? is he very uh, talented in the looks department then? lol.

and are both your (kibumOxyunho and monika j) friends korean?

Guest Yuki Nakashima

i always get auto replies...I've tried several times...I never pass...My family doesnt let me to go to the actual auditions...

T T

Guest sheva88

i always get auto replies...I've tried several times...I never pass...My family doesnt let me to go to the actual auditions...

T T

Just keep trying!! As long as you have the passion, I believe you can make it :).

I submitted my entry 13 days ago and got a reply. It was the same reply message that the rest had posted except that they talked about the new online audition site, and that instead of 2 weeks, they will only notify the final qualifiers 3 weeks later. Ah. I'm getting really anxious.

okay so he auditioned and they asked him to come back at like 2 or whatever. then they filmed like each category and gave him a wonder girls cd and a 2pm cd and a business card.

i didnt know he made it in until like 5 days ago. but on sunday he got a phone call and they asked him to meet at like 8 ? and i asked him what they said to him. and he said they just explained the contract or something or how its gonna work. and yes he's korean.

monika j- well idk about your friend. but he's one of my best friends so yeahh.. he wouldnt liee if he didnt meet up with them. cuz we were at a retreat and he came a day after the retreat started cuz he had to meet up with them. where's your friend from ? like what city ? cuz mines from chicagoo.

omg! your friend was at the chicago auditions?! i was there too! do you know wat group he was in?

Guest mimishou

has anyone auditioned at one of their monthly sunday auditions in korea??

about how many people show up??

and how is the audition process?

please share your experience!!

Thanks!

Archived