PLEDIS ent auditions LA

Guest pinki

experience
so i went to auditions today ... it was great

not a lot of ppl went ... there about 100 ??

which i REALLY liked cuz JYP ... we had to wait SOOO long ...

well not me cuz i went early but i waited for my friend there

anywhos ...

at the auditions i was in the first 50s group ... i think i did pretty well

im satisfied with wat i did...

how was it with u guys ??

pledis CEO and....president ?? was there ...it was cool

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest natarii<3

I think I did really bad... Here's what happened....

First; I introduced myself, smiling "Hi, my name is _________ and I will be singing and dancing."

Second; I started to sing, "We Walked along a crowded street, you took my hand and danced with me. Images... And when you left you kissed my lips, you told me you would never ever forget these images." I forgot the lyrics to I improv, "I never want to see you again. Never ever again." Or something like that

Third; I started to dance... Chest popping first.... Then the song stopped at about

37 seconds......

The lady said something like "Good Job, thank you."

The CEO was pretty cool, I guess. I was really nervous.

Guest eric1430269509

I went to sing and dance, the judge lady came up to me before and asked if I knew how to speak korean but I said no. Then when I went to go audition she asked me again, i said I only knew ahnyonghaseo! which made them smile/laugh. For some reason she asked me to introduce myself to the camera in manderin and then asked how fluent I was at manderin. I think I did alright at singing and dancing? Hopefully they don't eliminate you if you don't know korean? Aren't they supposed to teach it to you once you become a trainee?

^

Heyyy ur the guy that was in my "group!" lol yeah wasn't really my group but uhhh i got to cut cuz we had to leave early. I guess it's lucky that i met the judge lady b4 ><

I think i did okay. I believed i super failed at the singing portion tho, nott my forte. Dancing was cool cuz i already performed that particular routine b4.

Btw, the CEO was there? I didn't know that, which one was he? O_o

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Hello everyone <3 Hope everyone's experience was fun and invigorating :D

Well for me I auditioned for acting...I was number 64 lol.. Anywayz I went in and did my thing but around a minute into my monologue the lady cut me off lol XD! To be honest I was kinda pissed lol... I was so embarassed that I left as soon as the door opened for us to leave.

As soon as I regained my senses I forgot to say I wanted to audition as a singer too...So I reapplied again..And they gave me another number I think it was #106...When I went back in to that small little audition room with the other 5 auditionees, they lady looked at me, totally thinking "why is she in here again? I thought she auditioned already" lol

This time I sang a song from The Jackson 5 "I'll be there"...From the lady's reaction (I was totally focusing on her cus she

fired me up after cutting me off the first time lol) she was far more impressed with my singing than with my acting. :lol:

Well anywayz it was still fun and this was my first time auditioning live to an entertainment company...Even though I think I won't make it into Pledis, I'm glad I proved to myself that I have the fire and the drive to achieve...Just getting mad at the lady was enough for me to go back in again to reaudition makes me feel pretty driven :blush:

Guest eric1430269509

^

Heyyy ur the guy that was in my "group!" lol yeah wasn't really my group but uhhh i got to cut cuz we had to leave early. I guess it's lucky that i met the judge lady b4 ><

I think i did okay. I believed i super failed at the singing portion tho, nott my forte. Dancing was cool cuz i already performed that particular routine b4.

Btw, the CEO was there? I didn't know that, which one was he? O_o

it was the guy sitting on the way left

I sang The Last Time by Eric Benet. The lady let me me sing for about 45 seconds and then I danced to Genie by SNSD. I'm a guy but I followed their choreography, so when the song turned on the lady was giggling and then I danced to it and she was like "WOW!!" and laughing, and so were the camera guy and the guy using the computer. I don't think the CEO cared, I didn't really look at him. But yeah, it was a fun and embarassing experience. Pledis was so much nicer/laid back than JYP and SM.

Guest natarii<3

I sang The Last Time by Eric Benet. The lady let me me sing for about 45 seconds and then I danced to Genie by SNSD. I'm a guy but I followed their choreography, so when the song turned on the lady was giggling and then I danced to it and she was like "WOW!!" and laughing, and so were the camera guy and the guy using the computer. I don't think the CEO cared, I didn't really look at him. But yeah, it was a fun and embarassing experience. Pledis was so much nicer/laid back than JYP and SM.

Oh, you're the dude I met lol

But yeah I agreed. The CEO looked like he was bored or something.

it was the guy sitting on the way left

Oh rly? lol i wasn't even pay attention to anything, i barely know how many people were there hahah xD

Omg you did Genie lol that's awesome xD Man i wish i was in your group LOL.

yea umm i think the judges liked me ... but they didnt tell me to introduce myself ...

did everybody do it ?? or was it just me ... cuz my group .. no one introduced themselves

Guest xblade321

iono how she found out

she just told me that she became a trainee and signed the contract

leaving for korea summer or before then or smthing

Guest fadedsidewalk

iono how she found out

she just told me that she became a trainee and signed the contract

leaving for korea summer or before then or smthing

do you know what number she was? if her number was past mine, i probably did not make it, but my audition did not go that well anyways. :(

Archived