PLEDIS ent auditions LA

Guest pinki

Guest ohdangchang

I know right? And if you debut at an older age then your type casted to sing trot music *shudders* Just thinking of myself singing trot music gives me the heeby jeebies lol. :blink:

Yeah from the looks of it they do lean more on the female equivalant entertainers...You know I wonder what happened to airickq? He auditioned to Pledis and he even got a callback...But since Pledis already had a locked cap on it's audition I kinda doubt that he got in :/

Yeah I did that lol :lol: I'm pretty stubborn and if someone get's all condescending towards me (the judge lady who was the casting director rolled her eyes at me when she saw me again :angry: ) I want to show them that their perceptions of me was wrong and that I have something more to offer than what they see from me. It felt good just to wipe that condescending look off of that Pledis judge. I don't even care if I got in or not as long as i showed them that I more than meets the eye lol.

oh godd trot music.. *gets a chill*

there not the worst music, but not my type lol and you dont really go anywhere in the music industry if you do trot. it'll be a hard living :/

he did? hmm whats a locked cap? as in age??

did he get in because he can dance and has the looks?

but thats a good thing, if you keep on trying they'll reconsider you and see how hard you are trying. dont give up! woohoo ok so my brother ordered my mic and it'lll arive sometime next week.. which is dead week (for school) so idk if i'll have time to record ahhh.

yeahh a lot of times judges judge youu by your looks or just based on one talent which is kinda unfair but i guess its their job :/ at least you showed them what you got! i heard the CEO was there too?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

oh godd trot music.. *gets a chill*

there not the worst music, but not my type lol and you dont really go anywhere in the music industry if you do trot. it'll be a hard living :/

he did? hmm whats a locked cap? as in age??

did he get in because he can dance and has the looks?

but thats a good thing, if you keep on trying they'll reconsider you and see how hard you are trying. dont give up! woohoo ok so my brother ordered my mic and it'lll arive sometime next week.. which is dead week (for school) so idk if i'll have time to record ahhh.

yeahh a lot of times judges judge youu by your looks or just based on one talent which is kinda unfair but i guess its their job :/ at least you showed them what you got! i heard the CEO was there too?

Yeah I remember when trot music was really popular when I was a baby lol..That was way before Kpop came about lol.

A locked cap means an already set standard that the industry is looking for ebfore the auditions begin...Meaning they are looking for what "they" want and not exactly what you have to offer. A fellow soompier told me about this...Her name is J.adore..She's really informative :D So now I'm a bit iffy when it comes to auditioning for korean entertainment companies that come down here to the US for their Global/USA auditions. They already have a set cap of what they are looking for and unless you have all the killer three things *Charisma, talent and looks* then you are pretty much going to get ignored.

I hope your mike comes in time ;) Yeah you try your best too and don't give up.

And yeah the CEO was there...He looked really tired lol. He was their when I auditioned again as a singer.

Guest ohdangchang

Yeah I remember when trot music was really popular when I was a baby lol..That was way before Kpop came about lol.

A locked cap means an already set standard that the industry is looking for ebfore the auditions begin...Meaning they are looking for what "they" want and not exactly what you have to offer. A fellow soompier told me about this...Her name is J.adore..She's really informative :D So now I'm a bit iffy when it comes to auditioning for korean entertainment companies that come down here to the US for their Global/USA auditions. They already have a set cap of what they are looking for and unless you have all the killer three things *Charisma, talent and looks* then you are pretty much going to get ignored.

I hope your mike comes in time ;) Yeah you try your best too and don't give up.

And yeah the CEO was there...He looked really tired lol. He was their when I auditioned again as a singer.

so is locked cap only for global auditions? danng that sucks, but its not like that for weekly or online auditions per say? hmm. i cant dance so im at a disadvantage.

yeah i hope so too! thanks. dont give up either, keep trying and pursuing your interest in music, one day you'll be able to make it into the industry if you try your hardest! fighting!

lol i heard he was nice though. mann the locked cap kinda makes me discouraged but it keeps my flame pumping xD

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

so is locked cap only for global auditions? danng that sucks, but its not like that for weekly or online auditions per say? hmm. i cant dance so im at a disadvantage.

yeah i hope so too! thanks. dont give up either, keep trying and pursuing your interest in music, one day you'll be able to make it into the industry if you try your hardest! fighting!

lol i heard he was nice though. mann the locked cap kinda makes me discouraged but it keeps my flame pumping xD

Well from reading J-adore's description they only have locked caps on the Global USA Auditions. :huh: Yeah so they already have a preference of what kind of trainee they are looking for when the korean entertainment companies fly down here for the USA auditions.

But I don't think they have set caps on email or mail auditions though so don't get too discouraged :D

Guest ohdangchang

Well from reading J-adore's description they only have locked caps on the Global USA Auditions. :huh: Yeah so they already have a preference of what kind of trainee they are looking for when the korean entertainment companies fly down here for the USA auditions.

But I don't think they have set caps on email or mail auditions though so don't get too discouraged :D

that makes sense alright thanks!

i still have faith and confidence i will make it !! i hope xDD

• 1 month later...
Guest bbyxbrendie

She auditioned in LA cuz she's from Irvine .. I don't know her personally but my aunt and cousin knows her .. my aunt it wasn't really TALENT TALENT in singing or dancing but more like 끼 is what it's called in Korean but it's not really talent .. but something else that's hard to explain ..

shes from la not irvine

get it right -_-

• 3 weeks later...

anyone know if there will be auditions this year?!

i know they had auditions last year because of son dambi's(?) concerts. So, does that mean there wont be auditions this year? I really want to try out. i cant even concentrate on my first year of college because i am too concentrated on my dream. anyone have a clue?

Guest danizz

Cool. Are these auditions still going on and where are they gonna be next? I've never heard of this company actually. Maybe I should start with smaller company auditions because I've actually never auditioned in my life before but I don't know anything about it yet.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest seasonsmakehappy

sorry! but they called me yesterday for the audition in la, and they told me something hotel but i totally forgot...T.T and im supposed to go today at 5pm. can anyone pleaseeeee tell me where it is?

• 1 year later...

Archived