PLEDIS ent auditions LA

Guest pinki

Guest sweetseducti0n12

im jus wondering...what did u guys audition for to get the callback? did u sing or dance? im just wondering haha im majorly jealous cuz i dont live in cali! haha

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eric1430269509

kyumix : Im a 16 year old guy. I havent taken any singing or dancing classes I just practiced by myself :P

sweetseduction: For the callback it was like a one-on-one private re-audition with the chief manager. She made me sing and dance much longer than the open audition. Then she took close-up photos and full body photos and profile view etc. Then she sat me down and basically examined my face and facial structure. That was it!

Guest KyuMix3

wow thats really awesome! i wish you the best of luck. i hope you make it! what ethnicity are you?

i seriously hope they have these auditions next year :o

how did they they tell you about the callback? did you go to jyp or sm auditions? i did haha :]

Guest eric1430269509

wow thats really awesome! i wish you the best of luck. i hope you make it! what ethnicity are you?

i seriously hope they have these auditions next year :o

how did they they tell you about the callback? did you go to jyp or sm auditions? i did haha :]

thanks! I'm chinese but many people think I'm korean. I actually went to the jyp audition because there was a representative that scouted me at my school and told me to come. They made me sing and dance but at that time I really didn't know anything about auditioning so I don't think I did very well :X

^

LOL same here for the Chinese Korean thing. I mean even Korean people think I'm Korean for some odd reason, other's think I'm half white. Nobody ever says im Chinese O_o And omg ur only 16, gosh i feel old compared to you ppl now ><

sweetseducti0n12 -Yeah, basically the same for me. She asked me to dance to my own CD, then dance freestyle, and sing 2 songs, along with the usual taking pics of your profile/body/etc. Oh yeah, and to introduce myself in all the languages I am capable of lol.

Yeah, so many auditions together this year. Went to all of them, felt bad for my mom cuz she had to shuttle me to Ktown like 4 times in one week ><

Guest eric1430269509

^

LOL same here for the Chinese Korean thing. I mean even Korean people think I'm Korean for some odd reason, other's think I'm half white. Nobody ever says im Chinese O_o And omg ur only 16, gosh i feel old compared to you ppl now ><

sweetseducti0n12 -Yeah, basically the same for me. She asked me to dance to my own CD, then dance freestyle, and sing 2 songs, along with the usual taking pics of your profile/body/etc. Oh yeah, and to introduce myself in all the languages I am capable of lol.

Yeah, so many auditions together this year. Went to all of them, felt bad for my mom cuz she had to shuttle me to Ktown like 4 times in one week ><

When did you go to the callback? Did you get to communicate at all with the manager ? For me the translator young guy didn't show up or he was late or something so all we could say to each other was broken english

-_-;;

kyumix : Im a 16 year old guy. I havent taken any singing or dancing classes I just practiced by myself :P

sweetseduction: For the callback it was like a one-on-one private re-audition with the chief manager. She made me sing and dance much longer than the open audition. Then she took close-up photos and full body photos and profile view etc. Then she sat me down and basically examined my face and facial structure. That was it!

did you got the callback via email or via phone

n congratulate

Guest eric1430269509

did you got the callback via email or via phone

n congratulate

i got the callback through phone, but i didnt sign a contract or for sure make it like the girl bladex is talking about ):

i got the callback through phone, but i didnt sign a contract or for sure make it like the girl bladex is talking about ):

Thnks 4 answering my q's

So do u guys no if any1 got the callback thru email?

N if they call u n u didn't pick up

Does they leave a message

When did you go to the callback? Did you get to communicate at all with the manager ? For me the translator young guy didn't show up or he was late or something so all we could say to each other was broken english

-_-;;

I got a callback the following day. I think that's when everyone got a callback cuz they said come between 1-5 rite? And no the manager wasn't there for us either so yeah all we had was the broken english ^^;

at your school?! WOW! im guessing you live in NY?

Fallenskies: how old are you? how did they tell you about your callback?

I'm 17 (yeah old rite lol) Callbacks for any company are usually by phone since its an easier contact and more immediate than email.

Guest eric1430269509

I got a callback the following day. I think that's when everyone got a callback cuz they said come between 1-5 rite? And no the manager wasn't there for us either so yeah all we had was the broken english ^^;

I'm 17 (yeah old rite lol) Callbacks for any company are usually by phone since its an easier contact and more immediate than email.

How many other ppl do u kno got callbacks?

reallY???^ u dont look 17 xD

u look younger haha

Yeah, i really am hahaha. I'm almost going to be 18 too, in like 3 months >< Lol yeah, alot of ppl say I look younger than my age, but then i've had alot of ppl say i look older than my age so idk bout that xD

How many other ppl do u kno got callbacks?

Besides you and the girl who got signed, no one else lol.

Guest eric1430269509

does anyone know if companies have taken more than one trainee from one audition place? I really hope they call, regardless if I made it or not. 3 weeks is a pretty long time to decide O_O. and does anyone know if pledis focuses more on girls than guys cuz of after school, son dam bi, and this girl getting immediately accepted?

aww man, im soo jealous. u guys are so lucky to audition for pledis since it should be easier than jyp and sm. i mean, if pledis came to canada, it's probably gonna be tough.

good luck.

Guest eric1430269509

so... does that mean everyone else didn't get in or are they going to still contact people?

thanks mei.x ! hwaiting!

and aracherry no it doesnt mean that at all, im sure they are reviewing the tapes they said by 3 weeks so there is definitely still hope!

Archived