PLEDIS ent auditions LA

Guest pinki

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eric1430269509

Does pledis accept people who are half Korean half white for auditioning?

they say that they accept all ASIAN races, so probably depends on how white or how korean you look. Probably the more asian you look the better, not to be racist or anything :P

i got a question that may make me sound like a noob :\

so if we do an online audition, what do we need to include in our applic? the web's in korean :rolleyes:

Guest jenny620

i got a question that may make me sound like a noob :\

so if we do an online audition, what do we need to include in our applic? the web's in korean :rolleyes:

well basic stuff ilke age, school, contact numbers, adresse and attach videos or audios not too sure bu that what I did like

Guest KyuMix3

for the picture, if it cant be photoshopped can it be a regular picture form aregular camera or does it hafto be a professional one x.x

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

for the picture, if it cant be photoshopped can it be a regular picture form aregular camera or does it hafto be a professional one x.x

I'm guessing as long as it's a clear shot of you with no wierd angles or over expsoure shots then you'll be fine. I doubt they want you to send them a professional headshot but a picture that gives them a clear idea of how you look naturally.

if u dont have a professionally taken pic, i dont think they would expect u to have one.

a pic taken with a regular camera or digital camera is fine. its best if u don't angle ur face. make sure u have good lighting (no shadows on ur face..) and the pic should be from ur chest upwards. and make sure there's not too much space above ur head.. so zoom in :D

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

anyone get a reply from call or email?

Nope...But then again I kinda had a feeling they wouldn't pick me lol...But did they call or email you airickq?

Guest eric1430269509

Nope...But then again I kinda had a feeling they wouldn't pick me lol...But did they call or email you airickq?

not yet still waiting! One more week and the wait is over!

Guest iknowdatuknow

really? how do you know?

few yrs back brothers entertainment and jyp made a post about monitering this site. its still there somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest korniceman3000

Guess I should've attended the Pledis audition instead of the SM Globals in LA. At least Pledis might be willing to listen to my demo that day (due to the small number of attendants) instead of SM which refused to listen to demos citing only A&R had authority for music submissions... If only Pledis had announced the time an location before I bought plane tickets and booked hotel, I would've skipped the SM auditions all together...

Archived