PLEDIS ent auditions LA

Guest pinki

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eric1430269509

Hey blade can u ask her if she signed the contract on sunday afternoon because I was at the same callback as her and I saw her and her dad leave the room

Guest eric1430269509

yea pretty short hair, she was pretty short herself too, ugh i wish I could talk to her about what went down because the person called me in too, but asked me to sing and dance again and she recorded it. But i know the girl didnt have to sing or dance again

Hey blade can u ask her if she signed the contract on sunday afternoon because I was at the same callback as her and I saw her and her dad leave the room

may i ask when and where were callbacks?

Oh and congrats to your friend xblade321! Thats awesome that she made it through auditions ^^. Im surprised that Pledis calls so early tho, since like other companies take about 1 month but i guess since Pledis didn't have alot of ppl auditioning and it was only in one location. And oh yeah, is she going off to Korea soon then?

Guest xblade321

lol a CV girl actually made it ?

ohh she isnt from cv hahah

may i ask when and where were callbacks?

Oh and congrats to your friend xblade321! Thats awesome that she made it through auditions ^^. Im surprised that Pledis calls so early tho, since like other companies take about 1 month but i guess since Pledis didn't have alot of ppl auditioning and it was only in one location. And oh yeah, is she going off to Korea soon then?

Yeaaa shes going to kroea b4 summer

and i heard that pledis isnt as hard as jyp or sm to make it..

Guest eric1430269509

Man this is driving me crazy. But what basically happened is that I auditioned on saturday, got a callback on sunday. The guy told me that they just wanted to talk, but then he said bring your dance cd and prepare to do what you did on saturday. So I arrive back to the audition place and this time the manager told me to go to her room. As I entered the girl that supposedly made it was just exiting and I saw her dad. Then the manager and I were alone in a room, she told me to sing and dance and she recorded it. What does this mean?? When I left she said "I will call you." I don't know what to think, did I not make it or do I still have a chance.

xblade if its not too much trouble could you ask her if she was accepted on that sunday and if she remembers me, the guy in a collared shirt walking into the hotel room.

I don't know what to think, I know they had interest in me but did they abandon me since they got her?

Guest cee-es-jay

so...as far as we know, two people got callbacks already. does that mean that the others didn't get in? i know they said that it would take up to 3 weeks for them to contact the "chosen" ones but how come some people got callbacks within a day? do you guys think they were just saying that 3 weeks stuff?

Guest eric1430269509

^^^ yea I'm not sure about that. They did record all the videos and she recorded video of me on the callback so they are definitely showing the videos to the people in korea. I think whenever they review the videos they will contact the chosen. I think that as soon as they get back to korea they would review the tapes so it just depends on when they review the tapes because I dont think picking their trainees would take 3 whole weeks after watching the tapes.

Man this is driving me crazy. But what basically happened is that I auditioned on saturday, got a callback on sunday. The guy told me that they just wanted to talk, but then he said bring your dance cd and prepare to do what you did on saturday. So I arrive back to the audition place and this time the manager told me to go to her room. As I entered the girl that supposedly made it was just exiting and I saw her dad. Then the manager and I were alone in a room, she told me to sing and dance and she recorded it. What does this mean?? When I left she said "I will call you." I don't know what to think, did I not make it or do I still have a chance.

xblade if its not too much trouble could you ask her if she was accepted on that sunday and if she remembers me, the guy in a collared shirt walking into the hotel room.

I don't know what to think, I know they had interest in me but did they abandon me since they got her?

Ohhh i see. I was just wondering cuz when I got to the place there was like no one so i thought they might've held it in the larger room later on since you saw people. They told you they wanted to talk? Cuz when they called me they specifically said 2nd auditions. I was kinda surprised cuz it was on a really short notice but I went anyways. Did you sing and dance once or more than once? Lol i thought it was hard to dance since the room is like...so small. And for the "I will call you" thing I'm thinkin she says that to everyone know lol, cuz she also to me that she'll call me later.

And don't lose hope, maybe the judge really liked what they saw in her so they decided to cast her as quickly as possible (she is the chief manager of the casting team after all) but will still look over the tapes. You never know ^^

And yeah, Pledis is easier to make than SM or JYP, since those two companies have more people interested in auditioning for them and they go to more cities, plus they've established global auditions for a few years already. I mean Pledis had like 100 ppl auditioning for LA but SM and JYP can go up to 300-400 and only around 10 people manage to get a callback per city.

Guest eric1430269509

Ohhh i see. I was just wondering cuz when I got to the place there was like no one so i thought they might've held it in the larger room later on since you saw people. They told you they wanted to talk? Cuz when they called me they specifically said 2nd auditions. I was kinda surprised cuz it was on a really short notice but I went anyways. Did you sing and dance once or more than once? Lol i thought it was hard to dance since the room is like...so small. And for the "I will call you" thing I'm thinkin she says that to everyone know lol, cuz she also to me that she'll call me later.

And don't lose hope, maybe the judge really liked what they saw in her so they decided to cast her as quickly as possible (she is the chief manager of the casting team after all) but will still look over the tapes. You never know ^^

And yeah, Pledis is easier to make than SM or JYP, since those two companies have more people interested in auditioning for them and they go to more cities, plus they've established global auditions for a few years already. I mean Pledis had like 100 ppl auditioning for LA but SM and JYP can go up to 300-400 and only around 10 people manage to get a callback per city.

EDIT: I didn't see anyone else except that girl that possibly made it and I sang the same song as the audition then danced to a new song I picked. But she took pictures of me just standing there twice, it was pretty awkward O_O

you got a callback too! oh my that makes me feel so much better thank you :D. Well let me know if you get contacted and ill do the same! Yea it was kinda awkward because she asked me to dance in such a tiny corner of the room and then at the end of the whole thing she basically was examining my face from about 2 inches away O_O. Did she do the same to you?

^

Lol yeah, i got one too, so we can wait for this together ^^. I know right, when she told me to freestyle i kept like almost running into the chair xD And she saw me like a total of 3 times during the whole week plus with the camera recording so i think she's had enough of my face already xDDD

Guest KyuMix3

ahhh phew! I thought it was over for me, now we get like 2 weeks of hope! haha hwaiting!

can i ask how old you are haha. and do you take dance/vocal lessons? im so jealous you got a callback. i didnt even get to go x.x

Archived