Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

Guest dramalover

AIR CITY day today at 9:30pm MBC..

reposting from Air City thread/thanks Jenny C for sharing..

For everyone who are interested to watch the drama on line..

QUOTE(Jenny C @ May 18 2007, 03:18 AM)

Option 2: Via direct link

1) No registration required

2) Open any of the links below using Windows Media Player

mms://live.imbc.com/OnAirTV?IwFITqPfhco0ohOZ3q8z8QQKLfkeck7benySzUORsHpiXncvpA==E

mms://211.171.235.142/tvs

http://www.scmbc.co.kr/webprog/vod/data/VOD_LIVE/scmbctv.asx

http://stream.jejumbc.com/jeju_tv

mms://onair.usmbc.co.kr/tv

credit sources - www.koreanwind.net + www.hjrx.com.cn + soompi + www.trulyjiwoo.com

1_1_1024.jpg

2_1024.jpg

photo_57_1_1_no_72_1.jpg

extracted from trulyjiwoo

Guest asiandreamer117

WOW. :blink:

So I just discovered Lee Jin Wook in Air City.

LOL..

And he's adorable.

Very good-looking.

Nuff said. ^^

:wub:

Guest acemaverick

ohh anymore info abt his new Cf ? ~ ah tht gurl's so lucky ! ~ :lol:

anyway , the more i look @ his pics , he kinda reminds me of tis actor frm my country ~ :P

some angles he looks like Qi Yuwu (i guess only those frm Singapore may knw him haha) ~

thx for starting tis thread ~ ericmania ! ~

he looks 20x better. lah. qi yuwu where got nice :P

WOW. :blink:

So I just discovered Lee Jin Wook in Air City.

LOL..

And he's adorable.

Very good-looking.

Nuff said. ^^

:wub:

yah cindy! me too! regret not signing up to do air city. no more available slots now. :tears:

but its ok! i shall wait for the next batch for sign-ups! :blush:

and he looks 50x better in air city than in smile again.

Guest valenti

this is my first time to post here :D

lee jin wook is really cute and yet he's quite good in acting. i'm currently watching Someday, one of his kdramas. :D

Guest 7875

Lee Jin Wook.....he is so cute !!!!!!!

So many Jiwoo's fans love him too. He steal the scenes and clever during interview. I really love his phrase " Jiwoocity " ha ha ha. After watching 2 episodes of Air City....Kang Ha Joon...is so loveable. Sometime I don't want him to disappoint either. Let see......

these are some of my artwork

jwjwcopy-1-2.jpg

AC5-1.jpg

Guest Rosepetal

Yeah, I am really charmed by this actor, Lee Jin-Wook, too! Never watched him in any drama before, but he's surprisingly pretty good actor! He has nice chemistry w/ JiWoo on screen....maybe b'cos he hinted many times in interview that he thinks the world of CJW and that she's his ideal type woman!~ hahaha..... :lol:

Do you guys notice that CJW and LJW have same first name initials? "JW-JW"?? JiWoo and JinWook...!!!! :P:D

I hope he wouldn't get so hurt by Do-Gyung (CJW) when she likes Ji-Sung.... :tears:

OMG, it's the stalker cutie from Alone In Love. I've only watched the first 2 episodes, but I'm starting to really like it, and one of the reasons is actually LJW. And now he's also in Air City, looking mature, chiseled, and still so good looking. While it's awesome to see him as the second lead, I do hope he would have first lead role in the future.

Guest bwitched

i just got to know him from air city. he's not bad. cute n talented. He looks younger beside CJW but they nevertheless looks good together.

Btw, the photos on which he kissed another actress (lee soo Kyung) is from Minute maid cf. Alongside is my fav actor SDW

here's the youtube link to watch the cf. a fan took the effort to take a video directly from the TV to let us watch the CF. hehe? Thank you

Guest acemaverick

the air city captures of him look so cute!

esp the one of him eating the chips. haha.

oh my gosh.

i just realised that he is taller than lee jung jae.

ah! *wide eyes*

Guest Rosepetal

When I go into Air City thread, it is literally dominated by Lee Jung-Jae fans that sort of intimidates non LJJ fans! :P:rolleyes:

I do agree that Lee Jin-Wook is so adorable, cute & funny in this drama, but I bet later on his role/character will turn more serious, desperately in love with Do-Gyung (Choi Ji-Woo), it may be more likely be one-sided....poor Ha-Joon!

I hope he can end up with Do-Gyung, seriously.... :tears:

I dare not to say that in Air City thread, fearing I maybe be stoned by LJJ fans! :rolleyes::lol:

Yes, I LOVE this couple CJW/LJW on and off screen....they seem to click more and seem to have gotten really close, playful with each other already.... :rolleyes::phew:

I bet LJW loved JiWoo to caress/massage him after she punched him many times during that rehearsal scenes. lol... :w00t:

One thing CJW did say in her recent interview (latest "W" magazine), when asked about her co-star, LJW, she said he's her junior (hoo-bae) in acting career but he has the charisma & sex appeal that only a man in 20's can possess!!

She rather talked of him as he's very attractive & fun-loving! (in my interpretation...^^) :P

Guest dramalover

Hello rosepetal...I agree with you about LJW..very charismatic indeed and handsome too..I am hoping that AC will offer a different ending besides the usual main two lead end up together.... :w00t:

Guest apple red

When I go into Air City thread, it is literally dominated by Lee Jung-Jae fans that sort of intimidates non LJJ fans! :P:rolleyes:

I do agree that Lee Jin-Wook is so adorable, cute & funny in this drama, but I bet later on his role/character will turn more serious, desperately in love with Do-Gyung (Choi Ji-Woo), it may be more likely be one-sided....poor Ha-Joon!

I hope he can end up with Do-Gyung, seriously.... :tears:

I dare not to say that in Air City thread, fearing I maybe be stoned by LJJ fans! :rolleyes::lol:

Yes, I LOVE this couple CJW/LJW on and off screen....they seem to click more and seem to have gotten really close, playful with each other already.... :rolleyes::phew:

I bet LJW loved JiWoo to caress/massage him after she punched him many times during that rehearsal scenes. lol... :w00t:

One thing CJW did say in her recent interview (latest "W" magazine), when asked about her co-star, LJW, she said he's her junior (hoo-bae) in acting career but he has the charisma & sex appeal that only a man in 20's can possess!!

She rather talked of him as he's very attractive & fun-loving! (in my interpretation...^^) :P

hahaha...Rose

you're hiding here to voiced out yr opinion.

I dont think you're gonna be kick out by LJJ fans on AC thread if you say that. I saw one poster said that she really want KJS end up with Dr.SMW, though unlikely...

I dont think this drama will end up differently than another K-drama...but i agree that the cutie LJW are really cute and playfull with Jiwoo..it doesnt see any age gap in between.

OMG, it's the stalker cutie from Alone In Love. I've only watched the first 2 episodes, but I'm starting to really like it, and one of the reasons is actually LJW. And now he's also in Air City, looking mature, chiseled, and still so good looking. While it's awesome to see him as the second lead, I do hope he would have first lead role in the future.

lol till now i still refer to him as Mr stalker ^^ ..

actually he is already sort of the male lead in Someday ~ he just so adorable in there with Bae dona . you all should watch it ~ .i love his simle ^^~~

here the MV for Someday

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/1/1000/0700001331503m.wmv

othewise this is an upload on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C8KRdh0uZ8

anyway here his March CF for Orion

mms://media.adic.co.kr/tv/wmv300/200702/RV0011212.wmv

118036211151143900.jpg

Guest auntieBJ

Absolutely yes. :rolleyes: And I don’t think that he got hurt from Ji Woo’s punch, but what we see in this clip that he put his hand on his chest that’s because he felt that his heart’s beating so fast when Ji Woo gave him a massage he..he..he :P:phew:

Wow!! I love this guy, he’s really cute and funny. As my dear sis, 7875, said that he knew how to capture and steal CJW’ s heart during an interview. He charmed her with his sense of humour. :D;)

Guest Rosepetal

Hehe....Apple Red, you caught me here, yeah, I know, it's not that I didn't want to voice my opinion in AC thread, but many yojahs are going googoo gahgah over LJJ and rooting for Ji-Sung and Do-Gyung to become lovers, that I didn't want to ruin the hot atmosphere~ :phew::w00t:

Believe me, I DO think LJJ is a hottie in his own way, so masculine and & charismatic with his superb acting, can't say that I am not his fan, too!!!

I have yet to watch Ep. 5-6, but from the summary I read, Ha-Joon stole the show in Ep. 6 appearing as such sensitive, caring & loving to Do-Gyung, though they are only friends right now....I like that kind of man.... :wub:

Anyways, thanks, shirley for posting his latest CF pics of Lee Jin-Wook and the link for "Someday" M/V...

He looks cute in there but certainly younger looking than now....

Also thanks to dramalover for the pics of HJ & DG!~ ^o^

I think his new role as Ha-Joon next to Choi Ji-Woo has to look more manly & mature, so he fits the role, looks so fine and handsome now!!!

I definitely agree with you, auntie BJ, glad we got some Do-Gyung & Ha-Joon shipper around....hehe :lol::P