Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

Guest dc222

Aww! It's official now! :(

Thank you all for the pictures!

But again, may he stay safe and may these next two years go by very quickly for him :)

And yes, he does look very good with his haircut. :wub:

Guest ruthlene

Aww! It's official now! :(

Thank you all for the pictures!

But again, may he stay safe and may these next two years go by very quickly for him :)

And yes, he does look very good with his haircut. :wub:

I just saw a video of Lee Jin Wook & Tsuyoshi Kusanaga in You Tube uploaded on 5/3/09. LJW looked great & in good spirit on that video. If you wish to watch it just type Lee Jin Wook on the Search space, click & then you can scroll down on the list.

Guest ruthlene

I hope to see him act in a drama wherein he is the lead... a bigger role.

I thought Lee Jin Wook was the male lead star of "City of Glass?" Wasn't he the lead actor also in Before & After Plastic Surgery & Powerful Opponent? I thought he was. Anyway, I'm hoping that when he comes back in March 2011, he'll have a drama with Choi Ji Woo as the lead actor. I think he's a good actor. He already played in different genres of dramas.

Guest ruthlene

Dear Jinwook....Good Luck and Good Health....will wait for your return in 2011. Time pass so quick 2 years only...Jinwook Fighting.

I just found some new videos in You Tube which I have not seen before like his CF "My Style Road", Apreggious, & the Showbiz Extra interview of the cast of Before & After Plastic Surgery (title was written in Korean). He's such a perfect gentleman shown in his interviews. I'll continue to watch his videos & old dramas while he's away. I wish him good luck, good health & God bless Jin Wook. I hope & pray that he'll be very successful in his professional & personal life when he returns to civilian life.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ruthlene

2 weeks passed already....so quick ! hope 2 years passed soon ha ha. I want to see Jinwook in Army uniform.

Me, too, I hope 2 years pass real soon. Actually, it's not 2 years, it's only 22 months because he'll be going out of the military service on 3/7/11 according to the news that came out when he entered on 3/6/09. I like to see him also in military uniform.

Guest dc222
I just found some new videos in You Tube which I have not seen before like his CF "My Style Road", Apreggious, & the Showbiz Extra interview of the cast of Before & After Plastic Surgery (title was written in Korean). He's such a perfect gentleman shown in his interviews. I'll continue to watch his videos & old dramas while he's away. I wish him good luck, good health & God bless Jin Wook. I hope & pray that he'll be very successful in his professional & personal life when he returns to civilian life.
Do you have a link to that CF? I can't seem to find it :)

Guest ruthlene

Do you have a link to that CF? I can't seem to find it :)

dc222, just type leejinwook0916 videos in You Tube & you'll be able to watch the CFs & an interview with the casts of Before & After Plastic Surgery (this has Korean title ) When he was asked by the reporter interviewing him, if he & the leading lady in the drama live together. Lee Jin Wook asked the reporter what do you mean? The reporter said is it in the Hospital (I think she meant in the drama) or in real life? He immediately answered that if it's in real life he'll be in trouble because he's already taken. He was very serious looking when he said that. You can also watch his trip to Broadway, New York, U.S.A. (3 videos - in Korean with a drawing of a heart).

Anyway, good luck, hope you'll be able to watch these great videos in You Tube.

Guest dc222

dc222, just type leejinwook0916 videos in You Tube & you'll be able to watch the CFs & an interview with the casts of Before & After Plastic Surgery (this has Korean title ) When he was asked by the reporter interviewing him, if he & the leading lady in the drama live together. Lee Jin Wook asked the reporter what do you mean? The reporter said is it in the Hospital (I think she meant in the drama) or in real life? He immediately answered that if it's in real life he'll be in trouble because he's already taken. He was very serious looking when he said that. You can also watch his trip to Broadway, New York, U.S.A. (3 videos - in Korean with a drawing of a heart).

Anyway, good luck, hope you'll be able to watch these great videos in You Tube.

Ah! Thank you so much! So many great videos.

So that's where all those photos of him in New York were from. :D

Guest ruthlene

Some picture of jinwook in army

[ 3582172332_745b5d41ee_o.jpg[/]

] 3582171940_32d7c96bbc_o.jpg[/]

[ 3581359275_003a9a5dac_o.jpg[/

credit:cyworld

Thanks ixory for Jin Wook's pictures. He's still very nice looking inspite of his short haircut. He looks good. I noticed he's writing. Was he writing a letter or signing autographs. Those soldiers are very lucky because Jin Wook seems to be very friendly with them. He sure is a very nice person, a down to earth humble guy. Hopefully, we will see more pictures of him in the near future. There's another actor/singer who enlisted the same day as Jin Wook, I think his name is Lee Jae Won at the same place where Jin Wook is training.

I miss you jinwook. Take care & God bless you always. Looking forward in your return to civilian life.

Guest ruthlene

dear Ixory...many thanks ka...It's seem this is the pix of his first day ( I guess ) still waiting for Jinwook in Army Uniform ka !!!

While waiting for more news & pictures of Jin Wook in an army uniform, I tried to find more things about him & I came across his cameo appearance in the drama "The Road Home " (by the way, this drama has a very good rating & it's 100 episodes long). His cameo appearance was in the ending part of Episode 21 part 2 & in the beginning of Episode 22 part 1. I watched these episodes in www.mysoju.com. He's very good looking on that cameo appearance.

I just hope he'll have lots of projects when he returns to civilian life in 2011. Jinwook's fans let's keep this thread going while waiting for his return.

Ixory, please keep us updated. THANKS.

Guest dc222

Hehe, I enjoy LJW in shoots like that because it so opposite his real character :D

I'm sure, these next two years will go by very fast.