Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Spoiler

Here is not a personal forum in which we could impose or dictate our idea especially with that bad tone . I reviewed several years ago of this thread and we could feel more peace and interesting atmosphere at that time. But sadly gradually the illusion of being more intellectual and having hand in some sources that others don't have brought this wrong thought to her that she can have such a bad tone and response. This guy herself had similar comments as we do before at that time when she does not run the thread and even i like them . But now there is an oposit circulation in her way especially for some members. Just look at her tone showing her real one. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@Minoo Maani @Farbod Asha And I will reiterate again, YSY is more than a body to indulge your fantasies... Guess the #metoo movement didn't have the desired effect... Your posts have said it all.

Spoiler

You are misleading purposely our comments to what you intend. No one said Ysy is just a body or such things. I think you guys should change your bad images and substitute with better images to be able to have a proper understanding of things. Please stop suffistication.  Stop Perverted comments while many of us have pure thoughts.

• Like 3

hi guys, I'm mostly a silent reader partly because I don't have time but I would like to share some thoughts here :)

First of all, I like it that our community here is getting bigger and that there's a lot of newcomer, actually I considered myself as one.

I kind of understand both side, and I understand each of us have different preference, ideas, opinions et. al. and I think that the answer for all of this is to take everything in moderation though please give an exception to factual news because I guess everyone wants it:D

I hope we could at least give room for consideration in each other. We don't see each other and we only based what we think of others through the chats whom I think is highly unreliable. Let's not prejudice each other and maybe some of us here felt misunderstood, I know it's quite irritating but can we at least endure it, we all like this forum and discuss with the fellow members here. I really like this forum. Lets make this forum harmonious again, shall we.

PS: I really enjoyed the action scenes in GP and  I like how YSY executed it well..Does his marine training includes self defence training?^_^

:blush:

• Like 5

GUYS. WHAT IS HAPPENING? SHALLOW UNDERSTANDING HOW DID WE COME TO THIS POINT. INSTEAD OF JUST TRYING TO TELL someone that you don't like their opinion you really want to make this big. @rachelyun I admire you for being so loyal, loving and always ready to update anything about YSY. But why don't you try to understand that I don't want any fight. I'm here to support YSY. I was just excited that's why I made a joke about another bed scene and intense kissing scene. He doesn't need those just to attract viewers I get it. but I just love him how he manage to do those things. Why are we making this into a big deal. I apologize if you guys misunderstood or what. Hoping for you to understand and be more open minded. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

@Farbod Asha The flurry of posts that you and @Minoo Maani have put up would imply that though? It's obvious that we are discussing on totally different planes here so I will agree to disagree with you and cease henceforth.

Spoiler

You can interpret in the base of what is in your thought and vision. But surely you and like you need big helps . Pray God help you to be cured.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kaytesarang said:

GUYS. WHAT IS HAPPENING? SHALLOW UNDERSTANDING HOW DID WE COME TO THIS POINT. INSTEAD OF JUST TRYING TO TELL someone that you don't like their opinion you really want to make this big. @rachelyun I admire you for being so loyal, loving and always ready to update anything about YSY. But why don't you try to understand that I don't want any fight. I'm here to support YSY. I was just excited that's why I made a joke about another bed scene and intense kissing scene. He doesn't need those just to attract viewers I get it. but I just love him how he manage to do those things. Why are we making this into a big deal. I apologize if you guys misunderstood or what. Hoping for you to understand and be more open minded. 

Spoiler

Just ignore their pervert interpretations. They take the matters in the base of what is in their thoughts and visions. That's not what we are or mean but proves for them. They make such mess in GP thread but fortunately the members stopped them. But well here has difference. And you know for what!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Farbod Asha said:
  Hide contents

Just ignore their pervert interpretations. They take the matters in the base of what is in their thoughts and visions. That's not what we are or mean but proves for them. They make such mess in GP thread but fortunately the members stopoed them. But well here has difference. And you know for what!

I was really shocked. I didn't have any intentions and I didn't mention that YSY body what I was cringing the whole time while reading the hate replies towards my innocent fan girling happy comment about YSY.

• Like 2

FYI there's already one long standing member here who has left this forum because of what's happened and she was the ONLY one here able to translate Korean magazine articles and interviews (into understandable English -

not the gibberish that comes out of Google translate) that weren't already translated in Soompi...that's a huge loss to everyone in this community. I will leave it at that. @rachelyun may well take a leave of absence if she so chooses - prerogative is totally hers. I will have to source my info elsewhere if that's the case :(

On 5/15/2018 at 9:41 AM, kaytesarang said:

I was really shocked. I didn't have any intentions and I didn't mention that YSY body what I was cringing the whole time while reading the hate replies towards my innocent fan girling happy comment about YSY.

Spoiler

Certainly bad judges are because of bad experiences. So we couldnt expect a proper look and view from 

Them. Don't be sad and just continue your supporting. We should not let them have more space for poisoning andjust put our comments of love for him because he himself is a love spreader without having any perverted thoughts. :-)

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, nrllee said:

FYI there's already one long standing member here who has left this forum because of what's happened and she was the ONLY one here able to translate Korean magazine articles and interviews (into understandable English -

not the gibberish that comes out of Google translate) that weren't already translated in Soompi...that's a huge loss to everyone in this community. I will leave it at that. @rachelyun may well take a leave of absence if she so chooses - prerogative is totally hers. I will have to source my info elsewhere if that's the case :(

And why would she leave because of this? OMG. I'm really confuse right now

Spoiler

Fortunately there are so many translating apps even by sound and they are more trustful and accurate than some unprofessional translations that after reading one of them I stopped other ones . And if we have some skills for doing some jobs it can't cause we have more authority for dictating our ideas to others. Fortunately some threads stopped such members and again the atmosphere gets peaceful and friendly. :)

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, kaytesarang said:

And why would she leave because of this? OMG. I'm really confuse right now

Spoiler

No it's not in the way she described. That guy always made mess in the threads with shameful stories about the lead actress even tries by sending messages to others to make them do what that guy want. and the other members report her. Most of the members were upset because of her bad sayings. We need a peaceful atmosphere more than translating.

• Like 4

As a fan of dramas with depth ala mirror of the witch, marriage contract, the miracle we met etc, I hope dear judge will be full of depth and not go totally makjang on us hahaha. It's great seeing YSY taking new challenges and more exciting roles. And i cant wait for LOTJ, lets see if his marine training comes in handy :lol:

Lol. This scene was bizzare but cute nontheless :wink:

tumblr_n03n3dFQXl1qhb5w9o1_500.gif

tumblr_n03n3dFQXl1qhb5w9o2_500.gif

tumblr_n03n3dFQXl1qhb5w9o3_500.gif

Gif credit to its owner

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I’m going to jump in and give my two cents...

Spoiler

I’ve been a fan of this thread for about a bit over a year but of other threads for more than that. I believe when I first started following this thread that’s when the other “long standing member who’s the only one who can translate Korean information to English” also just started. So if we need to talk about seniority, then I’m just as qualified as that person.

Having set the pace - I slowly went from being an active participant of this thread to being a silent reader behind the scenes because I’ve noticed no matter what kind of comments I make - there’s someone who needs to assert her opinion as the correct one or who needs to “correct” whatever that I say to something that she prefers. And honestly, I hated it. Besides, get real people - NO ONE here even knows YSY personally so don’t impose what you think he thinks on us. 

Slowly this thread has become a place where no one can freely say what they want, or that their comments/opinions get “corrected”. It’s annoying to say the least. We are all here to express our love for YSY, AS A WHOLE. And as an actor, he fully understands he’s presenting himself as a whole package - his intellect, his manners, his personality, his face, his body. 

If I had to bite my tongue, or tolerate the bossiness of some people around here for the sake of her translated info, then I’d much rather google translate what I find elsewhere, than to be submissive to it. 

I also follow a lot of the other actors’ threads, and everyone in every other thread is just having fun and kidding and joking around about kissing scenes, and bed scenes, or unbuttoned shirts... and I don’t see any police patrolling the comments in other threads like how we have it here. No one is saying that’s all we look forward to... but people are entitled to what they like and what they wish to see... in a LIGHT MANNER. I’ve been reading the past few pages and I see no one treating YSY as a piece of meat around here... no comments that are even remotely related to that. 

I come here after a long day of intense work just to chill and joke around and to take my mind off serious stuff. Real life is tough for a lot of people as it is - dealing with work, or school, or family stuff. We don’t need any more control freaks to judge us on a Soompi thread, for crying out loud. Anyone who’s looking to engage in serious, intellectual conversations about an actor they like, should probably start a new forum that only allows serious conversations about someone they don’t even personally know. Such a complete joke in and of itself.

• Like 4

@joyue_1

Spoiler

Just do what you think it's right and there's no need get the confirmations of those guys who even don't know the basic of a proper communicating with other opinions . Our time and class worth more than wasting for such guys. Just look at their tone! Do you think they worth to reply!?:mellow: as the moderates say just ignore such guys and do our posts.

• Like 2