Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Instagram update! Heo Jun looks really nice, don't you think:flushed:

"Filming~ #YoonShiYoon #MirroroftheWitch #HeoJun"

If I'm not wrong he has been in Jeju these days filming the drama, so I guess this is there.

Btw for those who wanted a talk show, your wish came true, he will be recording JTBC "Talk to you"  on April 19 as a guest. Our Heo Jun doesn't rest.

• Like 1

Aw, it's nice to see him this way - relaxed, cheerful and goofy, because his character Heo Jun will probably be very serious throughout the drama.

Now I just need another photo of him acting all serious so it will help me imagine my character for my novel!

• Like 2

Heo Jun is here! :blush:

CfW6VtuUMAE9PH7.jpg

CfW6VBbUIAAd23B.jpg

cr. Siyoon_Inyeon

Now I see these photos I'm not too sure if his character is a serious one :P haha I imagine it's going to be like a Joon Hyuk in Joseon era.

Now I'm dying to hear his saeguk speech, with his husky voice :flushed:

• Like 3

Hoaaa thank u soo much...

I feel like out of earth for a while

So many pics and news...komawo chingu yaa

Watching his pic with Kim SAE Ron and....how could mr yoon still look like teenager? Haaa he is super cute indeed

Guest araratr

I think I overworked myself. I had a very annoying headache and a high fever a few days ago. Thanks God I'm now recovered after taking medicines and quite a long time to rest -- which is super boring, lol.

As always, thanks for the updates @rachelyun. It helps me recover happily. :blush:

Oh, actually, I have a mixed feeling about MoTW. I'm excited and anxious at the same time. To be honest, I still have that indiscribable feeling whenever I remember the leading lady. Well, that is just something that (I think) will get better after watching that drama, because we still don't know the surprises that the writer-nim prepare for us. But after seeing that picture of him in hanbok, strangely, I'm feeling a lot better. How could I be anxious when he looks that cute? Omo omo omo..  :flushed:

Anyway, I'm happy that his Instagram is actively updated. Glad that he chose to be in a one-man agency. Back then when he was in Taxi Ent, I often wonder when they will update things about YSY. But now I don't have to wonder about that anymore because his current agency will only update things about him. Yay!

I'm looking forward for more updates. :mrgreen:

@araratr I hope you recover soon! Fighting! :heart:

Agree with you, I think his own agency is way better than Taxi Ent., I know they were the ones who supported him at first, but later they just didn't update anyting about him or anyone else... anyway, it's good to have updates often! I'm still not used so it's even more exciting!

Meanwhile I'm brainwashing myself, thinking Kim Sae Ron will be like his litlle sister... haha :sweatingbullets: at least, she, as actress, is going to learn a lot from him!

• Like 1

Wow Mr Yoon looks so good in this style as I always expect  he seems such eyes catching  as well as his  great talent in acting which could attract attention ... He often does well the projects from his side ... But it's very very imp that on the other sides the other factors have to be provided well too ... Such as a good storyline and carrying it out  well ... Good chemistry and good acting skills bet casts specially bet the main characters... Also  Containing touching scenes drawing the viewers into the drama ... And so on ... Though anyway Mr Yoon by himself is enough for me to watch him :P but the imp matter is his success in all the  projects which he works very hard for them so he could  attain his desert ... just wish his luck in all steps  he takes ... :blush:

• Like 1

Haha, look at the second photo that @rachelyun posted! That's your handsome, brilliant, stern but kind, ingenious yet mischievous YSY/Heo Jun all in one.

That's just like the classic expression that benevolent rulers give in their portraits on old scrolls, except a much younger man without a beard. I like Yoonie's portrayal already!

Still, I agree with Rachel that Kim Sae Ron would be more like a sister. If there is a romance, I would say it's one born out of Heo Jun's sympathy for the witch and any common struggles that they share, rather than the standard "liking each other" story line or even a "hate turns into like" romance. I can see Heo Jun viewing the princess as a nuisance at first, but I can't really see him disliking her that much. And for someone so intelligent and kind, I can't see him being afraid or disgusted by her, either. So yea, I think romance born out of sympathy is the most likely route here.

Okay, so now I need to post the above in the actual TV show thread...

And here's another article to go with the above photos:

http://www.kookje.co.kr/news2011/asp/newsbody.asp?code=0500&key=20160409.99002003301

Translation of the first part of the article:

JTBC geumto new drama 'Witch bogam' was published in the shooting Huh Yoon Shi-yoon charge of the station.

Huh published photos were taken forward in Jeju Island on April 4, the scene in the play wandering the Black Forest. Yoon Shi-yoon gathered a lot of interest in the return and the first challenge of the drama cast only time the public after two years of military service may increase viewers' expectations by introducing an even deeper and his eyes full of mature masculine look.

Huh Yoon Shi-yoon of the smoke is trapped in a living person born destined to grow up with one outstanding reinsurance brightest brains in the sun clearing hidden by the raging flames in the hearts martial arts all up thoroughly conceal themselves in the life of hanryang. It is passionate youth with boldness to overcome the fear and ohjirap helping people placed in difficult position as the owner of a free spirit, but had the blood boiling ambitious dreams of revenge thrilling world of finger pointing her.

Yoon Shi-yoon is in the picture with the inner flame Shaped Huh expressed as the spleen and eyes out. Staring intensely at something Black Forest filled with fog, or jjotgi is intact appearance seemed full of a sense of urgency handed down captivates the eye the appearance of Yoon Shi-yoon. In addition, questions from the strike already know what the story is the situation he faced. Also, expect to upgrade the smoke turns Yoon Shi-yoon this show evokes a vivid picture of tension in facial expressions alone are being collected.

Loved this :blush::

The actor stated, "Because it was my first time returning to a set after a long time, I was nervous at first, but thanks to the good staff and colleagues, I was able to engage in filming with ease and enjoyment.  I think I will be able to show a good production, so my anticipation is high.  I will do my best."  The production crew spared no compliments for the actor, stating that the expressions of the complicated character could not be easy to portray, yet he did a good job as if he had never been gone from the entertainment world.

cr. http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/yoon-si-yoon-ventures-through-an-eerie-forest-in-witch-exemplar-stills

Seems everybody likes him, is the production biased? because I've barely seen anything about everyone else. 

Good to know he's having a great time in his comeback! 

Now I hope writer-nim does a good job, and don't destroy his and our high expectations! 

Btw you will find some really short videos of his fanmeeting in Jp, the sound is bad but better than nothing, I'm just so lazy to post everything here! https://www.instagram.com/kwhjyh0202/

Yoon Shi Yoon and Kim Sae Ron's Cosmopolitan photoshoot

hg1.jpg

Sports Dong A - Naver: 'Mirror of the Witch' Yoon Shi Yoon♥ Kim Sae Ron, "On our acting team up? Really nice"

1. [+2,107, -65] Yoon Shi Yoon's cool.. But woah, Kim Sae Ron's maturity is daebak

2. [+1,451, -36] Yoon Shi Yoon looks so young

3. [+1,312, -34]  He got so much cooler after coming back from the army. An actor I personally wish to do well!!!

4. [+1,499, -278] Even so, I don't think Sae Ron matches him as his leading lady.. There's not much chemistry between them. They just look like an oppa and his little sister..

5. [+1,024, -130] They're basically an adult and a minor, right?

6. [+239, -8] Do they really have to push the adult look by glamming her up like that?

7. [+296, -32] Yoon Shi Yoon's partner in his comeback drama is Kim Sae Ron ㅠ Just unfortunate

8. [+253, -20] But still, Sae Ron is still a kid.. She's a minor. If she was your child, would you want to see her all dressed up and wearing makeup? Is it because she's an actress?.. Sigh

9. [+219, -11] If it's alright to pile on makeup on a minor, make her wear short skirt, have her pose like an adult for a photoshoot and act alongside someone older than her, then why is smoking banned on broadcast?

cr. http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/04/yoon-shi-yoon-and-kim-sae-rons.html

I feel so sad reading these comments, despite they praise him... I hope the drama do well, I really hope... :(

• Like 3

Thanks for the photos, @rachelyun. You were right about the word "discharge" from the Chinese Weibo.

After looking at the Cosmo pics, all I can say is that they seem to have him pose with the same expressions all the time. I'm not sure that these photos do much for the show, as the fashions don't have anything to do with a fantasy saeguk. Perhaps if they had coordinated the theme of the photos to match more with the show, I would be more impressed. KSR still looks like his younger sister to me...

• Like 2

Yeah. Agree with @vivley ksr still a cute little girl, I do not hope there will be stormy kiss (throwback FBND 2013)....this is fantasy drama so one-sided love is not a big deal, right? Ha ha ha...mianhe..I do hope the ending give us surprise, not that ordinary romantic drama..