Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

2 hours ago, icemaid said:

Thank you!

I wonder did his hyung CTH mentioned anything in particular about YSY?

Listening to the background ost being played made me miss those days waiting for each episode of The Best Hit!

Image result for pictures of yoon shi yoon and cha tae hyun in The Best Hit

CTH mentioned that YSY helped alot in getting the actors into their roles, esp towards the second half of the drama, where YSY's character had more airtime, and more interaction with alot of other characters. 

CTH also said there werent much NG scenes. Everyone was very talented in acting. Except maybe LSY did tend to giggle alot on the set. But NG in terms of wrong dialogues, not much. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, blackberrypie said:

CTH mentioned that YSY helped alot in getting the actors into their roles, esp towards the second half of the drama, where YSY's character had more airtime, and more interaction with alot of other characters. 

CTH also said there werent much NG scenes. Everyone was very talented in acting. Except maybe LSY did tend to giggle alot on the set. But NG in terms of wrong dialogues, not much. 

Thank you @blackberrypie

Hoping they will have another acting project together in the future especially in movies.

In the meantime I wish YSY will pick another drama soon.

• Like 2

On 9/18/2017 at 2:56 PM, allythefangirl said:

I miss our Siyoon! It's a good thing we're one week late on 1N2D here in the Philippines. 

In  my country too it is shown one week later and I had great pleasure this week could watch the last permitted episode via satellite in kbsworld channel ...and after finishing the ep instead of advertising the next episode it showed about the video music of Shin Hye Sung , Serenity album mentioning Siyoon's name ... I really got happy to have the chance of watching Yoonie in the complete music on the TV screen .... "The more big screen, the better watching heartdelighting Yoonie" ..:tongue:

In the below pic his Popsicle has the same colors and its setting as my country's flg's ... Hahaha,  @Jelve says it is kinda messages for her ...

And the dance figures that Yoonie was performing in this part for teasing Jonho is very similar to Persian dance, so again @Jelve interpretes that as Yoonie knows her , so he sometimes makes signalling to her :D... (The interpretation of a head down to heel bias lover as @Jelve) .... I should confess I learnt knowing and loving Yoonie so much through her ...B)

Anyway I'm so proud and glad to know and get a fan of him ... And I know he knows most of us too:wink:... :heart:

• Like 3

Saw this on instagram. Other than the hashtags, I didn't understand the caption tho. I wonder if this photo was recently taken and where ~

Anyways, I missed him a lot, there hasn't been any updates about him for some time. Finally, I'm so happy to see this, he's getting his chubby cheeks back! And his hair, OMG! I'm loving it! :blush::heart:

• Like 3

(YSY starts at 1:45)

Another vid on naver, this got close-up/better shots :Dhttp://naver.me/FNYnBOtc

So that ig photo must have been taken today. He's sporting the same hairstyle in an event today, a VIP preview/premiere. He's gaining weight. Hihi. Cutesy! :wub: He must be having a good rest during this time-off from dramaland, and temporarily until 1N2D continue filming. And oh, it's just a few days before his birthday! :D

• Like 5

YSY and these 3 girls in one pic! :heart:

I hope he gets to act with KYJ too. From the 1N2D episode, I've seen that they really have a great chemistry. The age gap tho, we'll probably have to wait until she grows up to see them being paired in a drama. YSY doesn't age anyway. Hehe :lol:

P.S. Sorry for spamming, I'm just so happy and excited to see updates about him. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, majic said:
YSY and these 3 girls in one pic! :heart:

I hope he gets to act with KYJ too. From the 1N2D episode, I've seen that they really have a great chemistry. The age gap tho, we'll probably have to wait until she grows up to see them being paired in a drama. YSY doesn't age anyway. Hehe :lol:

P.S. Sorry for spamming, I'm just so happy and excited to see updates about him. 

I agree! KJY and YSY seems to have great chemistry despite the age gap. I was happy to see them in a photo together aside from their 2D1N interaction. 

• Like 3

Just sharing: Shin Hye Sung hosted a radio broadcast on vlive, and he mentioned about YSY. He said he heard many ppl said he looks like YSY and he is thankful for the comparison because he personally feel YSY is 200x more good looking than him. About his Music Video, he said he was thinking of getting an actor, and he thought to ask YSY. They were acquainted through a variety program when YSY came to his house (BFF) and they became close since then... when he contacted YSY, YSY agreed and even said its an honour to be asked to star in his MV. In fact, YSY did it for free, without pay, out for loyalty and friendship. Even though contacted in a short notice, YSY still agreed to it and SHS said he is grateful to him.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003622414

• Like 8

2 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

Just sharing: Shin Hye Sung hosted a radio broadcast on vlive, and he mentioned about YSY. He said he heard many ppl said he looks like YSY and he is thankful for the comparison because he personally feel YSY is 200x more good looking than him. About his Music Video, he said he was thinking of getting an actor, and he thought to ask YSY. They were acquainted through a variety program when YSY came to his house (BFF) and they became close since then... when he contacted YSY, YSY agreed and even said its an honour to be asked to star in his MV. In fact, YSY did it for free, without pay, out for loyalty and friendship. Even though contacted in a short notice, YSY still agreed to it and SHS said he is grateful to him.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003622414

Wow! How sweet and kind of our YSY, he's really very loyal. How can we not love him?  :wub:

SHS's comment that YSY is 200x more good looking than him had me laughing. Haha :lol: I'm loving him too, I didn't know that they were close friends. Thanks to him for inviting YSY to star in his MV, we get our dose of YSY and see his wonderful, charismatic acting, I can still remember his expressive and beautiful eyes, and his emotions in the MV.  :heart:21372952_208297593039608_836872505449355

Thank you @blackberrypie for translating and sharing. :blush:

• Like 4

Yehey! What a treat! His Huangjisoo fansign event this Friday (09/22 6:30PM KST) will be live on instagram. I can only wish to be there and tada! :D I love Huangjisoo, so kind and considerate of them. Hihi. :wub: I know vids and photos will probably be posted after the event, but it's a different excitement & experience to see it live, even if it's only via instagram, it makes me feel somehow connected to YSY. Haha! :lol:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, rosa123 said:

ANNIONG CHINGUSS!!!!!:D

Our sexy yoon is nominated for "Fan's Popularity Award!"

LETS VOTE!!!B)

frankly I was 100% determined to vote for siyoon, but when I saw all those actors I felt dizzy and indecisive, LOL so do not hesitate and vote for YSY the king of kisses.:tongue::lol::wub:

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/1703

Thank you for the link and voting done...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, rosa123 said:

ANNIONG CHINGUSS!!!!!:D

Our sexy yoon is nominated for "Fan's Popularity Award!"

LETS VOTE!!!B)

frankly I was 100% determined to vote for siyoon, but when I saw all those actors I felt dizzy and indecisive, LOL so do not hesitate and vote for YSY the king of kisses.:tongue::lol::wub:

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/1703

Thanks dear for sharing the voting link ... I think Korean actors are the most attractive ones , even somehow much prettier than their actresses (haha I can't help for this feeling :tongue:) and I'm the fan of several of them , but I should confess for me Yoonie is the king of them ... I can compare no one to him ... he's completely captivated me ... so never even for a moment I doubt or hesitate for choosing him when he is one of the options ... just straightly and very fast I go to choose him ... :wub::D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hello guys! Hello fellow yoonies!! Im new here. I will admit that im a new super fan of our siyoon. I first see him in king of baking, kim takgu but i didnt become his fan. I just become his fan when i watched flower boy next door, but after that i dont have any news about him because im busy cheering other oppa. (Mianheyo sunbaenim.) Then after i watched his recent drama The best hit, i must say that i am his super fan now, and i am ready to call myself, yoonies. I started to watch now 2d1n season 3 where siyoon~ah became an official member. I hope i am welcome here and i hope we do get along each other well. 감사합니다! 화이팅!! 동구야 화이팅!! 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, HaniS said:

Hello guys! Hello fellow yoonies!! Im new here. I will admit that im a new super fan of our siyoon. I first see him in king of baking, kim takgu but i didnt become his fan. I just become his fan when i watched flower boy next door, but after that i dont have any news about him because im busy cheering other oppa. (Mianheyo sunbaenim.) Then after i watched his recent drama The best hit, i must say that i am his super fan now, and i am ready to call myself, yoonies. I started to watch now 2d1n season 3 where siyoon~ah became an official member. I hope i am welcome here and i hope we do get along each other well. 감사합니다! 화이팅!! 동구야 화이팅!! 

A warm welcome to @HaniS hope you enjoy it here!

Image result for pictures of happy yoon shi yoon in the best hit

Btw so many drama casting news but none for YSY so far...:(

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1