Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Yoon Shi Yoon!
Cute, LovingHandsome, Amazing,Perfect, ExtraordinaryThese are just a few words that describe you!
You have the cutest face,I just love your cuteness!You are the apple of my eye,Sweetie, you are a Cutiepie!!! ;) :x :x :x
Yoonie countdown calender for today 2014/08/28: 

10514576_431326480342083_736946788007479

Yoon Shi Yoon!Without you,And those charming black eyes,My food turns to ash,My life I despise,
Without your immaculate beauty,That sweet beautiful smile,My life has become dull,But living still seems worthwhile,
Your sweet voice,Was once music to my ears,It once woke me up inside,It once stole away my fears!!! :x :x :x
Yoonie countdown calender for today 2014/08/29: 

10577001_431858473622217_524911897068746

our lovely boy is  unique person indeed....look at the below pic of him.....his innocence...his cuteness....his charming.....just they show hes  so special....miss him nd his lovely behaviors so much...please dear @MR_YOON inform us of your health nd situation....we care about you so much... :)

10612538_763639787028199_785048681276757

That picture!!! Kyaaaa!! I want to poke that cheek :x 
Not a "direct" information from him, but his agency said (so I assume he told them) his first vacation will be in November! at this point even an "indirect" information makes me happy :P
I made another gif:lol2_zpsfeef05e5.gif

Yoon Shi Yoon!
I hope that you well get by
I hope that you would always be happy
I hope that all days come well to you
I hope that all success happen to you
I hope that you would never be sad
I hope that all loves and cares come to you
I hope that all good wishes come true for you!!! :x :x :x
Yoonie countdown calender for today 2014/08/30: 

10615417_432325936908804_263430161495162

@Maryam, as our proverb: "Dear, your words are the same from my tongue!"

"Jana, sokhan az zabane ma migooyie!"

@rachel, thank you so much for even this indirect news about our chivalrous Yoonie; though it doesn't show satisfying news about his situation , but at least it shows he still could be doing his duty! Again patiently  waiting for more news from him. :)>-

I've uploaded some old videos I couldn't find on youtube, just because... I miss him :'( 
Dunkin' Donuts making video.

An old interview, Kim Tak Gu times.

I know it's still August, but who cares! Happy New Year everybody!!!!!!!! haha

Sorry about the quality....

@rachel, thanks a lot! You did just wonderful jobs! The videos all are excellent; Just I'm fainting by watching this fluttering heart pretty prince!!! Although Yoonie is the man of all style who seems so catching eyes in all the types he gets, but maddeningly I love his original style so much!  ~X(

Yoon Shi Yoon!
When you are nearThe moon is more clearThe stars seem to singEven the clouds ring
But when you leftThe moon recededThe stars no longer did singThe clouds did not even ring
There is no innocent faceTo brighten up my skiesI am left alone with meAnd, without you, go crazy!!! :x :x :x
Yoonie countdown calender for today 2014/08/31: 

10610485_432816433526421_260385083264111

Guest AimeeM

Anyeonghaseyo nae chingu! I have a question regarding the address for Taxi Entertainment; is the one posted on the 1st page correct and up to date? Because when I go to taxient.com the address there appears different? I'm asking because I wish to send a birthday card to 윤시윤씨 via his agency since I don't know enough Korean to see his address where he is stationed on the Daum Cafe. Thank you for your help. Ps: Thank you for all the poems and videos. :x

Yoon Shi YoonWhen I'm down and feeling blue,I close my eyes so just to be with you!
I'm a dreamer and you're my sweetest dream,You are my darling and forever will be! 
Heaven will know my love will grow,That I need you so I can't say good-bye!
You are my angel in the night,In the darkness you're the light!!! :x :x :x
Yoonie countdown calender for today 2014/09/01: 

10600619_433272050147526_264709287968637

Pic from: Yoon Shi Yoon. Colombia

@AimeeM Hi!
I wonder why you found this out different? :-? Do I have the wrong one? can you give me the link? 
I visited Taxi Ent, and it's the same, ofc this one it's hangul, with my poor Korean I can read:Seoultukbyeolshi (official name of Seoul), Gangnamku, Nonhyeondong 67-8. 
The one on the first page I took from the his japanese fanclub (http://www.yoonsiyoon.jp/fanletter/index.html). I think you can use both, if you are going to write the address in Hangul don't forget to add the postcode of South Korea, and ofc the YSY's name and Taxi Ent.

15101026412_f929bc6416_b.jpg

Ah, my bad. I think it's because I didn't see the post code and of course they had the whole name spelled out. :\"> . I tend to be overly precise about addresses since my own address has a twin two streets over. My mail gets messed up quite a bit.

I also read that if a Korean mail person can't figure out an address, or it's beyond a certain point, they just label it undeliverable and it goes into a dead mail box. :(

In the meantime, I shall watch "Me too, flower" for the umpteenth time :D to work on my language skills ;). 안녕,난 당신이 좋은 하루 되세요 희망!

Yoon Shi Yoon
You call to me through my dreamsDancing together in the shadows of my sleepWhere we laugh and love once againI am beside youI feel you now.
You calls to meEvery moment of every dayDistance couldn't keep us apartWhen destiny drew us togetherI'll hold you for eternityAs long as you keeps calling me!!! :x :x :x
Yoonie countdown calender for today 2014/09/02: 

10659381_433678850106846_991804120057435

Hi all,

It's not perfect, but I was able to post the final chapter of my Prime Minister and I fan fiction starring Mr. Yoon, of course. During the past 6 months writing it has been a sheer joy and a wonderful outlet for my imagination. I will definitely be making refinements to the text and I hope to translate it into Chinese as well.

Now I have another idea for a story starring Mr. Yoon and Park Shin Hye, so I'll have fun working on that and will keep checking back here, too!

Wishing everyone on this forum all the best!

Yoon Shi YoonFor you my sweet angel I would die
I'd pick all the stars from the sky
And give them all just for you
To let you know how much I love you

My angel I'll love you through all eternity
I would do anything for you sweetie
I wrote this poem from my heart
To let you know you're my sweetheart!!! :x :x :x

Yoonie countdown calender for today 2014/09/03: 

10603724_434255780049153_230626163270847