Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Even if posted before, these pics of our prince Yoonie worth to watch them again.He with his brightening heart smile n that innocent hot face makes this  world more more beautiful!Those gestures n poses just brings out more his adorable cuteness!!!  :x :x :x 
Yoon_Shi_Yoon8.jpg

Yoon_Shi_Yoon10.jpg
Yoon_Shi_Yoon9.jpg

Cr:es.drama.wikia.com

YAY!!! pictures! I love Marine Corps! they are biased as we are!! :D14165501546_f1f38c908b_b.jpg
14188661175_f02fd3273c_b.jpg
14185396331_82ba79a1fa_b.jpg
cr. rokmarineboy

Edit: I know I should use spoiler tags for all these... but my hand is not moving... hahaha One more!! Now, let's play "Where's Yoonie?"14186161282_ae9fd3d981_b.jpg
cr. rokmarineboy

Two more!! 14165889436_b2e38ec6a0_b.jpg

14209173563_41f23849e6_b.jpg

14002379369_c788138883_b.jpg
I think Yoon is this (because his eyes, when is sunny he makes his eyes like this :) ):Deleted! he's not! 
Although this guy also looks similar, so I'm not sure, my eyes are not good :D
It's him!!!
14186483572_93ef9678e0_b.jpg

cr.rokmarineboy
Edit! hahaha you must think I'm crazy =))I'm almost sure Yoonie is the guy shooting, look at his partern of my above post, his hands has the same veins =)) also their numbers fit!14002551667_7cc3e41c1d_b.jpg
cr.rokmarineboy

@rachel, thank you so much for those precious pics of our Brave Marine! ^:)
OMG, just after watching those pics I got froze for moments! Our melting heart Knight looks so charismatic n making more fall in love with him! :xBut I'm got worried while seeing that roll bandage around his wrist! @rachel that pic you asked if he is or not, is him cuz of that band around his wrist. 
My life, Yoon Shi Yoon! Hope our loves towards you make a very strong protection around you to be far away from any damage, hurt, trauma, or anything causing your pain or upset! Love you with all my life! :x :x :x 

@Jelve I think you are right! the one with the bandage. I guess it's nothing, since he's still doing the training. I hope he's well :D
@LavenderP she is a reporter. It was an interview for SBS "Midnight" tv program, right after FBND ended. Here some cuts.

cr. entertainmentSBS

Edit: You are so right, the numbers!! haha they are in order, I'm so clueless. Then it's the one @Jelve said, since the first is 0119, then 0120, 0121, the one you circled is 0122, and then 0123!!!

@rachel, thank..I will try to check out the video later...boss is coming in after lunch time...hihi...
To all Yoonies,Love You all YoonieS, in providing a lots of information I never knew before...keep it up the good work. I don't know when I will be free, very busy recently, just assume I am in training with Yoonie in military too...hihi...can't log in always. Bye. Have a good day or night. 
To Yoon Shi Yoon ssi, Take care well of yourself in training. Drink more water for your throat, and don't strain or use too much with your left wrist. Eat on time and sleep well okay. Dream of us the Shiyoonpi members to ease your hard day training. Sorry I sound like your mother now...hihi. :) In conclusion...ermm arrrhhh oohhhh...hihi..I try to learn your expression...so don't get angry if you come back from army and read this...hihi..Love you always muah :x

rachel said:Edit: You are so right, the numbers!! haha they are in order, I'm so clueless. Then it's the one @Jelve said, since the first is 0119, then 0120, 0121, the one you circled is 0122, and then 0123!!!

Guest eniya

OMO OMO OMO.it is officially that i love the MARINE CORPS simply because they love our own MARINE BOY. I COULD N'T BELIEVE  the way they spam the photos.. =))
more more more more.. I WANT MORE... GREEDY :))

@rachel....exciting surprising dear......give you full 5! :-bd
its unbelieviable.....in such hard condition still he seems so young with a strange combination of charisma nd cuteness...just he is so unique nd always lovely..... again i cant stop my tears flow.... :((
@Jelve....i think so....that pic is him....me too got worried to see that bandage around his wrist...hes just at the first of his duty so should be more careful while training..... :!!
@LavenderP....i think at that pic on your post siyoon is in the 2nd row.. 2 last num of his hat is 23.... :-/
@SIYOON.....dear we love you....pray for you.... nd care about you....GOD watch nd bless you! >:D<

LavenderP said:
@Maryam, I don't think that girl is reporter. Isn't she is Eunji from A-pink the girl who sing together with Kang Ho Dong in Barefoot Friends. I think that gif is a part from Barefoot Friends on their way to one of the houses for homemade food eating, the part where Eunji have to replace Uee (the main female member in BF.) AND I love your message to me in the spoiler, to you and other Yoonies as well let's love and enjoy the love we have for YSY :)

@LavenderP..... dear the site for info about those gifs is:
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/30287/yoon-shi-yoon-shares-his-love-for-books
another one:
http://www.dkpopnews.net/2013/03/yoon-si-yoon-reveals-that-he-has-more.html

@LavenderP I'm so sorry you can't see the video, but @Maryam already gave you some links. She really looks like Eunji, maybe in the future Eunji would look like this =)) but Eunji has a nicer voice in my opinion, hahaha. Let me find the video, I really want you to watch, he's really charming there, I think he still had FBND withdrawal. Edit: try this link http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/10lffW8tQ3E/?resourceId=70170581_06_02_99

Exactly! he's the one you pointed. No, you are not over excited, WE are TOO OVER excited, lol.
@eniya my exact words! I think they also couldn't believe their YSY spam, so they already deleted some pictures from both weeks. But hahaha it's too late!! 
Random comment: my co-workers now think I'm a weird person with an interest in military and  weapons =)) they saw me seeing those "strange" pictures, and one of them ask me if I like this stuff. Hohoho they must be think I'm a terrorist or something, they also always notice I'm seeing pages with unknow languages...plus my panda eyes =))

Guest eniya

eBEVWPb.png

ok, i agree with u gals... this is definitely a " 0123 "
How abt this?

RWztnZi.jpg
Cr. as labelled.
Ok, our boy is not obvious above, but i am sure this guy with glasses on the left is a "0122", so tat means that helmet just behind him could be a "012..."
BAVLHBY.png
ok ok ok, i love love love this game now..." where is Wally Yoonie ? "[spoiler/]

@rachel, If I am your co-worker.. i would suspect u could be a spy too as most spy do weird stuff alone and know more than 1 languages. =))

@eniya

After a carefully examination, I think it's not him, I found a bigger image, and the number looks like 0121, since they are in order (oh I'll keep in mind this, lol), I deduce the one that is mainly on screen is the is 0122, then Yoonie should be beside the camera man. uKkDLfO.jpg

And yes, this is him; and no, I'm not a pervert.... :Pcwq5CVy.jpg

And finally, yes, there's a NEW PICTURE!!!!! YAY!!!! I  really really love Marine Corps! :D :x14009400240_eae2ed1d67_b.jpg
14192751181_feed2309fb_b.jpg
cr. rokmc
This smile means so much!! no words! :D

@Maryam..thanks..for the link...I'm very outdated to YSY news...hihi...@rachel, owh, thanks a lot for the video link...now I know why Yoonie wanna kiss the interviewer...=)) ...they are acting out a scene if his girlfriend is angry how will he comfort/ cheer her up...so he is going to distract her by pointing somewhere and going to kiss her...haha...(and yes that is not Eunji but...is someone who looks like Eunji, maybe her big sister?

:)
@rachel, that sexy bu*t of shooting-army Yoonie :) ...no you're not prevent, you just help us to find and clarified where he is...SALUTE you always provide new army picture, but you need to have enough sleep too okay don't wear that panda eyes anymore, I don't want you to fall sick and later no new army Yoonie picture for us here. If you're spy, I think you're the most awesome and lovely spy just spying on Yoonie, I love you too Rachel. ROK I love you too, you really ROCKS with YoonieOkay gonna check out...boss is here..haiz....

EDIT: As there is request to be put outside of spoiler box, so here is going to be a very long post of translation from the video posted by Rachel not to far above from this post. WARNING: Read it at your own risk...hihi...because it been translated by a limited Mandarin reader and also a non-Korean speaker. I only translate the part I know. Sorry. 

At home camera selfie...Yoonie said, "I want to buy a book. Can my wish come true?""Of course you can, now will go to buy it," said from the background voice.(Appearance of the Eunji-look-alike-reporter ;) ) Reporter: Today, I heard a pretty flower boy will come, waited from early in the morning, when will he come? (the appearance of Yoonie footstep :D )YSY: Long time no see.Reporter: O, Long time no see.Y: You become prettier.R: Oh, really, becoming fatter.Y: Yeh! (honestly saying, "Yes!" haha Yoonie Yoonie you're very naughty huh =)) )Then the FBND trailer...something like "his recent drama FBND, Yoon Shi Yoon played a playful naughty full with love charm..." I can't understand the word here either the Korean...hihi..so just skip this part...and continue with the interviewing.
R: Yoon Shi Yoon, you did a lot of aegyo in that drama Y: Firstly, I like it the character, and to match the character I will try many aegyo also okay (Not so sure) 
R: then lets pretend, I am your girlfriend who is angry (she start to pretend by saying) Today is very cold, why you...Y point somewhere to stop R talking and steal a *chup* (kiss)...R jump crazily (I will too maybe jump into the big drain just beside the interview spot =)) )
Lots of netizen appear to the place the interviewing.R ask a netizen: which project (of YSY) you like the most?Netizen 1: Soccer Kim...(haha...Kim Tak Gu is Ping Pong Kim ajumma, not *Chug Gu* Kim...ajumma are you sure you really watched KTG?)R: Soccer Kim, Kim Tak Gu? Then Y and R show leg kicking like soccer...(very cute Yoonie here, first he look pause like angry and then turn fast mode into the soccer style kicking, @rachel so I think is okay sometimes we [me and you ;) ] get a little sensitive because Yoonie also look like this :D nobody is perfect even our divine Yoonie. Don't you think? hihi)
Netizen 2: Hello.Y: Hello. (with hand shake)Netizen: Oh you look handsomeR: YSY which three part is handsome / pretty?Netizen 2: Body, Face, Very manly...ooo really (wow ommeoni you also know his Body look good :)) You never know his moles is the most sexier :)) )Yoonie only smile so brightly with bow as a thanks sign...with his hand still stick in the ommeoni's palms.R: Until when you gonna hold his hand.Netizen 2: I want to hold forever (not so sure...either the Mandarin or the Korean speaking in this part)That ommeoni give a hug to Yoonie. She like Yoonie very much (hihi...she is just like us here wahaha :D one of the huge fans I see)
R: Today, in 'what is you wish segment?' What kind of book you want to buy?Y: Actually, I want "A Little Prince"R: Yes.Y: ...there is a nice smell...(something like the article posted by @Maryam I think)
They talk while walking to the book store.R: How many books you have at home? Y: About 2000 books, because I like books, during my childhood, my mum will buy boxes to keep all my books as bookshelf. Ah, when I grown up and earn lots of money, I also want to own like those rich family's big library full with books ("chek" and "cha" sound almost the same and the mandarin sub said, "I also want to own like those rich family's big car"...I think is books library...not sure :) ) That is my dream. (I love his expression when he said about his big library dream...so bright...full with smile)
They both went into the book store. Yoonie said "I like this kind of feeling, especially the smell of the book."In this small space, full with mountains of booksHe shown the first book 꽃으로도 때리지 말라 written by 김혜자 (Google said "Do not even hit with flowers" written by "Kim Hye Ja". This is a book about the author volunteering work in Africa, how she felt the suffering, hunger or AIDS from those Somalia, Ethiopia and elsewhere is written into a story. I think is a very sad book.)book_00105.jpg
Cr. youth.sangju.kr.co
Y: This is the book I bought during my debut time. After reading it, I wants to be like the person in the book (I think he mean he wants to be like the Author)
Then he shown the red coloured book. (title 부자 아빠 가난한 아빠 "Rich Dad Poor Dad")190878344DC0A12E24CE2D
Cr. cfile25.uf.tistory.com
Y: This is a book I love. It talked about, if you want to be success, only live the success way will do.R: Oh, very serious look Yoon Shi Yoon seonsaengnim. ('Seonsaengnim here can refer as Mister or Teacher)
In the sea of books, with Yoon Shi Yoon ssi concentration, he managed to find 어린왕자 "A Little Prince" book. He is so happy, is magical. (And do you all know that book is not thick is thin, and he have the magical and sharp eyes to find that book)4919013-medium.jpg
Cr. bir.co.kr
R: The reason he like "A little Prince"?Y: I like "A little Prince" is...the picture is very, how should I said...very upright, I dream to be the living Little Prince (You're our Prince in this Shiyoonpi :D)
They paid 3000 won for the book (I think 3000 won is something very cheap...like a few Dollar maybe. Edit: is actually around USD2.93)

Note from Me: If you want to read that book 'The/ A little Prince' to get to know why our Yoonie love that book, you can read it here.This is not a very heavy reading material for a reader starter to be like the book worm Yoonie. It consists of just 64 pages and is like a children storybook. If I'm not mistaken this is one of the South Korean elementary school reading material. Very suitable to a non-book reader like me. And the actual drawing of the upright Little Prince which our Yoonie loves in the cover, is from the Author itself (Antoine de Saint-Exupery). Do enjoy the reading. 

And the translation continue :D
They moved on to a place like market...Reporter: Where is your hometown?YSY: At Jeollanamdo, Suncheon.R: I'm from Gyeongsangdo. So I know some dialect.Y: (In dialect) ~Cute~ (Oh his expression is priceless...shy and cute when saying that dialect)R: (In dialect) oh you also know a bit? Dialect. (I don't know which dialect they were referring to is Jeolla or Gyeongsang?)Y: (In dialect) Come to Seoul, eventually learn dialect.R: (In dialect) So your dialect is learn from surrounding? Y: (In dialect) Of course, as long you are living you need to learn. (oh his laughter here is...hihi)
They were having their meal. And start to talk about his childhood with his grandmother.
R: I heard you have lots of memory with your grandmother.Y: Of course. There is once, in the junior high school, I don't behave well, then is the day will be like stormy day. She teach etiquette well, but I still love her. R: That why to others your give a good image, in study and etc.Y: Because of good upbringing/ teaching from that.R: Is there once you want to do something crazy? (That reporter with hand movement in the air like crazy, and YSY just answered...)Y: Then just do it. (hihi  :D )R: Just do it?Y: Everyone, I do have time that I want to do like that, actually I'm not a good person. (hihihi) Dislike a person who doesn't do what is suppose to do instead go playing. 
OX Segment (O = Yes & X = No)R: Is YSY pure/innocent type?Y: O (Yes) I think I can achieve a very annoying pure/innocent character to others, till can fall in the trap of unrequited love for a long time. (I think he can't easily get out of his past love :( His expression suddenly turn to sad look)R: Is YSY can't drink alcohol?Y: X (No). Alcohol, I still can drink 1 to 2 bottle soju.  R: Really, do you have drunk after effect?Y: Drink alcohol, I'm easier full of strength, will wake up my friend. Like teenage time like that.R: Is YSY, not angry?Y: X (No). No, I am.R: Then when is it you get angry?Y: When in filming. Just don't come near me will do. Hihi. There is a lot of tall people there. Like Choi Daniel ssi 186 cm, Joo Won ssi 185 cm. I likes to filming with them. But! I want to sit on the table (filming). (hihi owh you even remember their height..cute when you get angry...)
Then the show his debut project in Drama High Kick 3 and Drama Kim Tak Gu.R: Compared to Yoon Shi Yoon, more people recognised you as Kim Tak Gu.Y: Is a type of very honour to let's other recognised you through your work, but I'm not Kim Tak Gu, is just a played /acting character. Should let other see my true self. R: In 100 pages book, now you think you're in which pages?Y: Is just the beginning now because the road ahead is still long. A person keep growing up. Let say an example, if even can achieve small today, but compared today with tomorrow there will be progress to achieve, that is enough.
Last but not least the video end with a quote from A little Prince, Book, "The most important thing is not money you can see, but the heart that you can't see." 
COMPLETED