Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest bbcholic

rachel

said: [size=2]

@LavenderP hahaha looks almost the same, google translation worked fine. I just wonder which one is correct, since I could not hear clearly, the alcoholic drink or health benefit? or both!!! 

[/size][size=2]

[/size]

[size=2]

cr. Hee min

[/size]

I keep wondering where is his manager? I mean the cute one... :/

@LavenderP....thank you so much for brief description of HAPPY NOODLES......yoonie have a lot of cute expressions in it which made this drama more precious to watch ....iv not seen all eps just some parts.....it seems similar to KTGBK.....though not as much as masterpiece of that ...except yoonie who always did great job nd put his best in his roles...hes one of the best actors iv seen.... :-bd
@MR YOON....keep up the great work.....youre the best..... :)>-

maxresdefault.jpg

@rachel, you are lucky to know several languages; I should learn more too! :D
@LavenderP, you did nice work; thank you so much!  Yoonie is a genuine n talented actor with a lot of other undiscovered sides yet ( as my greatest rival PSH said so many layers of onion)! >:D<
@Maryam, Yeah besides the title of KING for many other properties which he deserves ,Yoonie is THE KING OF CUTENESS too:-bdDo you want more cute expressions of him? Look at these: L-) 
fer3.jpg

3bauzni.jpg
0.jpg
hqdefault.jpg?o=y&x=b&s=590x330&q=h&e=t&

Cr: Written on the pics :D

welcome back @bbcholic, really he have 2 managers? Unlike SNSD, all the 9 girls only have 1 manager...lucky Yoonie...
Yes @Maryam, and @Jelve, this person called Yoon Shi Yoon is very special...I wish to be genius like him especially in language...he can't do Mathematic well I can help him and he can help me in languages... :)) arghh just in my dream... hihi  

@LavenderP thanks a lot for the brief recap, I didn't remember so much, I watched when it was aired, but... you know language is a wall =)) and without his voice... aish! I think someone made a complete recap somewhere, but I'm the "Queen of laziness" so I didn't readI'll wait for Viki to sub every episode... last time they were in the ep. 20... I meant I have almost 2 years to watch this... :)
@bbcholic welcome back! and no worries about that, we know you only did what his agency said :D I'm also sorry, I was too sensitive... 
@Jelve hahahaha I love how you address PSH! 

YSY sign!13922896309_f68ff19999_b.jpg
cr. hdauceqd (link)

And look at this! Waiting for a saeguk drama!13923109577_0b0794b417_b.jpg
cr. DC

@rachel, there is English sub for Happy Noodle

I watched it on Youtube...from Chinese subbed until with some missing episode then I continue with Vietnam subbed...hihi...luckily they didn't dubbed it into Vietnam..or else I don't know what I'm watching...like

Brand Guardian too, I watched in Youtube with English subbed then there is some missing episode so I found with no sub, so I hardly watch it in Japanese so I don't know what's the ending...although Shi Yoon look very stunning in that Japanese drama...but sadly I only watched half way through...so mostly I stick to his Korean drama...

If he really appear in saeguk/ historical drama like the above picture, I think he is going to be a King...because that red robe with golden dragon sewn on his left shoulder, shown is a King's robe...owhhh!!...I love that saeguk Shi Yoon's smile...so heart melting...(you know when I type all this and look back at the picture..I smile to the computer screen like crazy person...what spell did he cast on me... a :x spell... :))  )
...owh, did you gals realize his right eye is red, is he too tired? Like in the interview for Brand Guardian...when he is tired one of his eyes will turn red. 
Poor Yoonie, I hope he is well in army...is been a week he undergoes training in Pohang...Week 7th, will be transfer to Marine, right? So maybe on the 16th June...he will go into Marine. 

To Dearest Yoon Shi Yoon,

How have you been in the army? Are you well? Did you eat on time? Wear warmly? I kinda miss you. I wish I can write in Korean now, so I will send you my letter as soon as possible to say how much I miss you. Am I sick? Sorry, I have never love a person so much like I love you. I don't know what is love till I met you although on television screen only. Do you believe it? Hope you stay healthy always within your training. 
Love you always, LavenderP

(Suddenly, tears :(( rolling down my cheek again. Okay okay gonna stop right here before all my colleague think, just now I smile to the computer screen, now cry to the computer screen again.) Am I crazy? :(

Sorry, double post...i will post something tonight...or maybe later...gonna start back to work...I will work hard like Yoonie...gambateneh!!...fighting!! 
Edit: sorry to make you all sad for a while...because I am gonna reveal the saeguk photo is actually photoshoped from 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_IAVTvjoL2dy660O7vBM with this1958D7124C6814C86FC0FD
and finally you see is this...13923109577_0b0794b417_b.jpgPicture Cr. from top left: 1) as labelled  2) Daum  3) DCsorry mood spoiler hah...but I find that person who did that photoshop is very good...I wish this person can edit more of Yoonie into saeguk/ historical...because we all hardly see him in traditional costume...

LavenderP

said:Poor Yoonie, I hope he is well in army...is been a week he undergoes training in Pohang...Week 7th, will be transfer to Marine, right? So maybe on the 16th June...he will go into Marine. 

To Dearest Yoon Shi Yoon,

How have you been in the army? Are you well? Did you eat on time? Wear warmly? I kinda miss you. I wish I can write in Korean now, so I will send you my letter as soon as possible to say how much I miss you. Am I sick? Sorry, I have never love a person so much like I love you. I don't know what is love till I met you although on television screen only. Do you believe it? Hope you stay healthy always within your training. 
Love you always, LavenderP

(Suddenly, tears :(( rolling down my cheek again. Okay okay gonna stop right here before all my colleague think, just now I smile to the computer screen, now cry to the computer screen again.) Am I crazy? :(

@jelve, yes...you're right...he kind soul has turn us into loving soul like him, slowly slowly...he is the key of Hope like he said in your spoiler...
"I’m not the type of person who is good at looking out for others nor with the appeal to draw in people."...But Yoonie, you don't know how much we all here is attracted to you... :)

I made an attempt to watch Happy Noodle but hearing a dubbed voice coming instead of his voice was a turnoff for me. Since his character is supposed to be Korean in China, I am not sure why they did not use his real voice and then do Chinese subtitles as needed???

I made an attempt to watch Happy Noodle but hearing a dubbed voice coming instead of his voice was a turnoff for me. Since his character is supposed to be Korean in China, I am not sure why they did not use his real voice and then do Chinese subtitles as needed???

Hi Yoonies, just stopping by to say hi! :-h

I wonder how Yoonie is doing in his first month of training... I bet he will go through these two years with the same determination he has for everything! :x Here's a huge "fighting!!!" for him! 

RL is growing huge these days and I can't keep up with my "personal online puppies" (twitter and soompi). I'm happy to see this thread active, though! Keep it up, Yoonies!

Can't wait to watch Happy Noodle (with subtitles) and Mr. Perfect (one day, one day... he he)

Sending hugs to all!!! >:D<

@LavenderP there's a team on Viki making subs, but since it's not a popular drama ... it's going slow. I checked again, and they are still on episode 20. Here's the link http://www.viki.com/tv/7859c-happy-noodleI also heard this drama is dubbed in Spanish, I don't remember in which country of South America is being aired... but aish! I hate so much the dubbing in Spanish, lol. =)) Just thinking of what they did with FBND....

cr. to uploader.

@coastalbreeze hi! I hope you are doing well!! hugs! :D
@Jelve you just gave me homework, I'll read this when I have time! Thanks! :D

@LavenderP..........impressive letter nd touching feeling of you to MR YOON......made my eyes teary too... :)
@Jelve.... thanks for those cute pics of YOONIE.....nd for sharing the above interview....he replied to the reporter wisely like a philosopher..... :-B.... his real character layers are even more adorable than roles which he plays....even than KTG....caz he in his real life with faithful attitude is a hard working nd considerate person.....aah just as you said a real GENTLEMAN & CHIVALROUS....  >:D<
GOOD LUCK @MR YOON in what you said that you want to be "Someone who comes off as the type to take part in good deeds and give hope to people with just a few words, rather than someone who advertisers are charmed by. It’s a really big dream. I really want to become that person. ".....i think you could have been close to your dream in a considerable extent.....  :-bd

tumblr_mg4my0s3Yo1qerbfao3_500.gif

rachel said: @LavenderP there's a team on Viki making subs, but since it's not a popular drama ... it's going slow. I checked again, and they are still on episode 20. Here's the link http://www.viki.com/tv/7859c-happy-noodleI also heard this drama is dubbed in Spanish, I don't remember in which country of South America is being aired... but aish! I hate so much the dubbing in Spanish, lol. =)) Just thinking of what they did with FBND....

@LavenderP aren't there 40 episodes? Oh yeah, long way to go, but we have time... and patience (I hope so)... btw great tip! hahaha
I'm wondering if you like that I add a countdown in the thread's name, or is it too cruel? haha :D14116569821_5d52666394_b.jpg
cr. to my cruel mind, ha!

Btw have you seen this: http://koalasplayground.com/2014/05/05/darling-yoon-si-yoon-quietly-enlists-in-the-marines-and-commences-military-service/I also want to pretend this didn't happen... =))

This is what I need for my anger management...Yoon: I believe in the power of positive thinking. And I believe that power can change others too. I think good things will happen if you try to look at good things and think good thoughts.

rachel said: @LavenderP aren't there 40 episodes? Oh yeah, long way to go, but we have time... and patience (I hope so)... btw great tip! hahaha
I'm wondering if you like that I add a countdown in the thread's name, or is it too cruel? haha :D

I think watching Happy Noodle take more long time for me even more than 2 years, cuz i just freeze n stop on any second of Yoonie's screen shot n stare at  any little gesture of him for moments n repeat several time those scenes then whisper n murmur with myself my feeling n love to him as I love you, I adore you, I miss you, I...... :x ^:)^ :-*Even sometime unconsciously attack on my laptop, embracing tightly that in my arms, kissing his face, screaming my love to him(of course far away of the view of others not to be shocked). :-O
Guys! Just show me one, atleast one person who has such not only cute but also so melting heart gesture while stuffing his mouth!!!!  
10339661_384758831665515_864465338251979

Or while enjoying!!!!
10336845_384758968332168_817929995854033

@Maryam, for me that he could become my biggest hope n make my world so shiny n beautiful!  *-:)  :x 
@rachel, this word of Yoonie is similar to Iranian ancient Prophet: "Zarathustra" (in persian accent called "Zartosht") who in his doctrine emphasizes on: 1-Good Thoughts 2- Good Deeds 3-Good words! O:-)So in the base of Yoonie's word somehow he obeys Zarathustra's doctrine! :D
@LavenderP, I highlighted that part to show our Yoonie has such faithful feeling toward his manager n stylist, so we too should sincere them cuz of our chivalric boy! >:D<

Guest namaste143

Hello Yoonies:) I just want to say hi to all of you and congratulating for being strong at this moment. I have been a great fan of him also. So, together Yoonies... we will wait patiently for his comeback. With prayers that he will be doing great every day and every moment...