Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |❤| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in May 2021

My dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel friend, thanks a lot for liking my edits dear! :wub: 

Yes, they are so in love there! Not a single kiss between them but we feel their love in their eyes! :) Lovers don't need kisses to express their love! I never knew that hugs would be this passionate when you are in love! :wub:

And dear, what are Daniel's other dramas have you watched so far..??! I'd love to know more about your taste for him! :wub:

And dear, please keep in mind that don't post 2 comments consecutively. Just edit your pervious post instead from now on!:wub: :love: Let's have fun then!!!

• Like 4
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pyar

• gm4queen

• hushh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, what's in a name? I love discovering the stories behind a person's name and why their parents chose it. sometimes, these stories can be very interesting.

OH MY GOD!! Thank you so much, dear @Lmangla chingu!!! I love how you re-organized his info in an interesting manner. I am so happy to see my love on Thread Spotlight!!! We are so grateful to you!!! R

To the most handsome guy in South Korea, wishing you a very happy birthday! Always be happy and healthy! Good luck on your upcoming drama! ❤❤❤❤     https://www.

Hello dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel friend, this is for you!!! :wub: Tagging my @triplem @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 @raziela & @Heidi Seow chingus as well!!!

• Just hit about 36:05.... She is so beautiful. So I get nervous! :D
  • Just hit about 00:38..... Someone's :heart: is still 55304362-loading-icon-in-simple-style-on-a-white-background.jpg loading!!!! :D
  • And they look effortlessly close to each other!! :wub:

I really don't know about my other chingus here! But I've never seen Daniel being this happy & comfortable with any of his leading ladies so far! He is looking so young & fresh when he's with Park Eun Bin!! :wub: Seriously, these two must reunite in a rom-com again! I want a beautiful kiss between them! :love: Writer-nims & PD nims, please hear our prayers & let them be together in another series, or at least a cameo!!!! :D :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hello dear! I am so glad to see you here! :wub:

Yes, The Ghost Detective is too scary! I won't recommend if you are a chicken or something! :D But his & Park Eun Bin's chemistry really set the screen on fire! :wub: I love this couple so much! 

Thanks so much for your reply.  I am a chicken :ph34r: but I have heard good things about the drama so I will give it a try and see if I'm brave enough.  It is on my long list of dramas to watch:lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, raziela said:

Thanks so much for your reply.  I am a chicken :ph34r: but I have heard good things about the drama so I will give it a try and see if I'm brave enough.  It is on my long list of dramas to watch:lol:

Oh dear!! I am so happy & satisfied to hear your answer that you are gonna watch The Ghost Detective! :wub: Yes, please! Try to watch it! It's so beautiful than you think! :)

And I am pretty stunned by Daniel's acting there! He is totally outstanding! :o I think this is his best performance so far! And as for some reason, the series has low korean ratings.... But it's so popular & loved by international viewers, just like a madness.... :wub: So I hope you would enjoy the ride, despite the horror stuff!

And dear I am pretty surprised that you try the series because many of my friends couldn't handle it for the horror scenes! :D So I can't wait to know your theories about the series!!! :wub: Feel free to drop by here anytime! 

See you.... :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Have u heard the musical, High Kick Through The Roof and school 2013 (yes that i watched) 

what about u?

but the ghost detiective is better 

he looks great even without his glasses 

@gm4queen

Hah haaa..... I've watched all his dramas so far dear!! From High Kick 2(2009) to The Ghost Detective(2018)... :D And of course, I never thought that he would be this handsome even without glasses!!! :wub: 

Hey, did you see his singles photoshoot last year in short hair..???!! He is so SMOKING HOTTTT!!!!! :o :wub:  Ooops..... I want to have him!! He is appealing & yummy!!! :)

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20181126

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20181126

51469797_2146661515645383_15497721190704

Spoiler

51381953_2146661478978720_71476359463834

51547968_2146661422312059_49591245545689

51761000_2146661368978731_3675429142704160768_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb2-1.fna&oh=225c1e4173d8fd37f785c00d2456e37a&oe=5D66C331

51451708_2146661292312072_54316563754385

51590796_2146661458978722_73985860064059

• Like 4
Just now, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

@gm4queen have u seen this

Yes dear!! I watched the full video & they look so lovely together!! :wub: And thanks for posting it here! By the way, did you watch my recommendations..???! :D

• Like 4
  • gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |❤| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in May 2021