Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Fans of Daniel in his dcinside website is discussing about ordering to buy the July issue of Singles magazine already!

Wish we can buy Daniel Oppa's magazine's too. :heart:

• Love 1

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Fans of Daniel in his dcinside website is discussing about ordering to buy the July issue of Singles magazine already!

Lucky fans!:piggydance:

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=daniel&no=27981&page=1

They should! Otherwise it'll be sold out.

Our man and previous Singles features:-

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote images! Thanks!
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Our man and previous Singles features:-

I like how you describe him as "our man"... Feeling so mutual! :lol: Seriously, Singles magazine knows the best way to show off his manly features in front of the camera. He really looks younger than he is in the upcoming drama. I also prefer to see him looking younger & hot! Elle is also a magazine which I like as they also publish his manly charms very well. Can't wait for the full pictorial of Singles july issue!

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

25 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

I already order the Singles Magazine. Luckily, i got one! Because it said, the magazine will be sold out soon.

Oh my god dear?? :scream: 

You already got Singles magazine featuring our guy? I am too excited to see his handsome face! Feel free to post some photos of the magazine inside a spoiler as his photos are not yet publicly published. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh my god dear?? :scream: 

You already got Singles magazine featuring our guy? I am too excited to see his handsome face! Feel free to post some photos of the magazine inside a spoiler as his photos are not yet publicly published. :lol:

Not yet dear, one month is the arrival of package here to philippines. But i promise, if this will arrived as soon as possible, i will take a photos and share here... I'm really too excited to his new photos.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Combsmania said:

But i promise, if this will arrived as soon as possible, i will take a photos and share here...

Waiting to see Daniel oppa's photos in the magazine. :heart:

• Love 1

Ladies, look what I found!

Daniel is posing with his co-stars of Fly High, Butterfly! :lol:

He is super handsome and look at his sexy guns! :heart:

He seems to be much taller than others?!

rS672os.jpg

qVqtwJP.jpg

Credit : instagram

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Ladies, look what I found!

Daniel is posing with his co-stars of Fly High, Butterfly! :lol:

He is super handsome and look at his sexy guns! :heart:

He seems to be much taller than others?!

Omg. Daniel oppa so handsome. Finally he smile in the photo. ❤

• Love 1

On 6/22/2021 at 10:31 PM, gm4queen said:

Elle is also a magazine which I like as they also publish his manly charms very well.

Yeah, but he looks hotter in Elle video than photos.

I was watching this today. He must be teasing BJH as she slapped him playfully on the arm a few times as he whispered to her. Really funny with his unfamiliarity with the Korean finger hearts too. Handsomeness through the roof! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Yeah, but he looks hotter in Elle video than photos.

Dear, what do you think about the photos of the drama set??! I am all fluttering as he smiles brightly today!!! Feeling so happy to see him once in a while! Plus he is taller than other actors so butterflies everywhere! :) This guy is totally the lead actor type!!! Glad to see that he is posing happily on the drama set! I am desperate for his come back drama!

• Like 1

This is so interesting!

I think Daniel's fans who ordered Singles magazine July issue will receive it by tomorrow.

Check out the following spoiler. Our guy's name is listed in the front cover of the magazine as well as back cover.

Spoiler

b-ver-pre-order-singles-magazine-july-20

a-ver-pre-order-singles-magazine-july-20

And I found something more that he is one of the main topics and listed under 140 of content section in Singles magazine next month. The guy who is standing in the sun is definitely him!!! :lol:

Spoiler

201117506_2855437481434446_1184128722604

He is officially back in south korean entertainment industry! It's only a matter of time that he finally steps in to the public!!!

I am so excited! This is me dancing in the sun... :D

:piggydance:

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

Singles Magazine twitter update

드라마 #날아올라라나비 로 돌아올 배우 #최다니엘 과 함께한 #싱글즈7월호 화보를 공개합니다.활기찬 에너지로 현장을 유쾌하게 만든 그와 함께한 더 많은 화보와 진솔한 인터뷰는 #싱글즈7월호 에서 확인해보세요!

The #Singles July issue with actor #Daniel Choi, who will return to the drama #Flying Butterfly, is released. Check out the July issue of Singles for more pictures and honest interviews with him who made the scene pleasant with his energetic energy!

E5A2bveVgAAhYc_?format=jpg&name=large

E5A2bveVIAMt5Wd?format=jpg&name=large

E5A2bvdVUAMPRQ5?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

E5A2bvaVcAQl-EH?format=jpg&name=large

https://twitter.com/singlesmania/status/1409686542482694146

• Love 1