Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Upcoming drama 2024/2025] I’m Jisong Again Today, 오늘도 지송합니다 - Premieres on December 5

gm4queen

hohstMN.gif

Happy New Year! It's time again for our annual Soompi Forums Awards.

Which dramas were your favorite in 2023?

Vote here for Poll #1:

Your Event Organizers

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Choi Daniel dcinside Update

YAYY!! The man himself made an entry. :scream:

GDStTggbgAAyKpw?format=jpg&name=medium

He first greets his fans for the new year, 2024.

Then he verifies that it's really him and that he finished the last filming of Sunny Day on January 7th.

And then comes to the most important part. "I have news I want to tell you. I'm with a new agency. Star Road Company. This is a starting company and I hope you will support me a lot", He goes on.

"There were a lot of things that happened to me last year, and there were a lot of things I was worried about".

Then he asks his fans to don't be sad and look forward to this year being more fun and better!

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=daniel&no=28226&page=1

• Love 1

Oh my god!!!

He announced it to the world. So rooting for his new journey with the new agency... :lol:

So now we see why he did the new photoshoot for.

You guys think it could be a one-man agency?? I feel like so. Tagging @L Leung @Combsmania @Pyar @larus & @backstreetboysfan in.

GDTqPHlaUAA4bkV?format=jpg&name=small

GDTqPHmbkAACR25?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.instagram.com/starroad_company/

• Love 3

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

He announced it to the world. So rooting for his new journey with the new agency... :lol:

It is a new beggining for him. He confirmed that he will have a new work. I am curious what kind of drama it is.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

one-man agency

A bit worried about the resources but am sure it offers greater creative flexibility. The profile shots were nicely executed, so that was off to a good start. Happy that he's sharing his life bits on YouTube, very unusual of him to share that much personal life, but still very down-to-earth. Hope to see more of him in all screens at his desired pace.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, L Leung said:

A bit worried about the resources but am sure it offers greater creative flexibility. The profile shots were nicely executed, so that was off to a good start. Happy that he's sharing his life bits on YouTube. Hope to see more of him in all screens at his desired pace.

Yeah, I agree with the new photoshoot he did. I guess he's been planning on this for some time?? And the website link I posted above is all about him. I saw him posting there and his local fans interacting with him. I am hesitating because it's in Korean but still we can read the site offline. I am super happy to see our man been active in social media. Can't wait to see the projects he's already finished filming with. :lol:

• Like 2

Daniel has went to watch his Today's Webtoon co-star, Kim Sejeong's Theater Play Temple on January 16.

He is so sweet as a big brother! :heart:

Kim Se Jeong sharing the lovely pic on her instagram story!

GD93VAYaYAADYcN?format=jpg&name=medium

• Love 1