Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Upcoming drama 2024/2025] I’m Jisong Again Today, 오늘도 지송합니다 - Premieres on December 5

gm4queen

Guest blobloblabla

It's better if anyone is kind enough to translate CD's show with LDH and HSJ. I really hope to watch this engsub show on Youtube.

In this video, the "Big Man" cast led by Kang Ji Hwan, Lee Da Hee and Choi Daniel wishes everyone to be blissful and to have a "Happy Valentine's Day" otherwise known as Qi Xiao. They also asked the Chinese fans to support "Big Man" which is being shown at the Star TV channel in Taiwan. Chinese Valentine's Day falls on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month in the Chinese calendar. For 2014, the  Chinese Valentine's Day occured last August 2.
by the KJH Philippine Operator

credit: 2104.chinesefortunecalendar.com
video translation by the KJH Singapore Operator

video credit: STARTV TAIWAN

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest blobloblabla

New updates @@: it seems to be that DC will hold a fan meeting in Japan on August 31st, so happy for luckyfans here. ^^ And DC will have an interview for "Star Lounge" on Arirang Kr on next 21st. Source: awana ent facebook

Guest blobloblabla

Choi Daniel interview in Vouge 11.8 http://m.vogue.co.kr/content/view_02.asp?menu_id=02020300&c_idx=012201010000261 DC fans knowing Korean well, anyone could translate this, please?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Choi Daniel Looking Over a Casting Offer for MBC’s New Drama “Pride and Prejudice”an0ya September 3, 2014 Choi Daniel Looking Over a Casting Offer for MBC’s New Drama “Pride and Prejudice”

Actor Choi Daniel is currently in talks to join MBC’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Pride and Prejudice.”

His agency revealed to news outlet OSEN on September 3, “Nothing in regards to his appearance has been confirmed yet. He is looking over the casting offer.” According to an another source, the actor is being considered for the male lead role of the drama.

Kim Jin Min PD (“Time Of Dog & Wolf,” 2007) and scriptwriter Lee Hyun Joo (“School 2013“) have reportedly joined their forces for the drama, which has already attracted interest from fans of the two talents.

“Pride and Prejudice” is expected to take the time slot currently occupied by “The Night Watchman,” which is scheduled to end its run in October.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/03/choi-daniel-looking-over-a-casting-offer-for-mbcs-new-drama-pride-and-prejudice/
  • Like 2

i hope he takes the offer. this is going to be his last project before enlisting.a lot of 86-87 lines will gone to army one after another..
Choi Jinhyuk, Choi Daniel...etc..it's like when i watch a lot of good actor from 80-81 lines went one after another ( Kim raewon, Lee Dongwook, Lee dong gun, Lee Jinwook, Hyun bin, lee Junki..etc etc)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

aprodithe said: i hope he takes the offer. this is going to be his last project before enlisting.a lot of 86-87 lines will gone to army one after another..
Choi Jinhyuk, Choi Daniel...etc..it's like when i watch a lot of good actor from 80-81 lines went one after another ( Kim raewon, Lee Dongwook, Lee dong gun, Lee Jinwook, Hyun bin, lee Junki..etc etc)

• Like 2

anopinion said: aprodithe said: i hope he takes the offer. this is going to be his last project before enlisting.a lot of 86-87 lines will gone to army one after another..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...