Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

50 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Pretty voice? I kept hearing the word "lips". It's hilarious that the moms are distracted because of his voice and visual haha!

Oh my!! You are right. :D They say his lips, not his voice. Thank you so much for the correction!!!

I am so looking forward for the english translation of this episode. it's not uploaded yet. So glad that he is receiving much love from the public. He was also asked about his birth secret during the show. The hosts are really nice. They seem to have researched of Daniel before shooting and they seem understand his mental status very well. He looks really comfortable been in the studio! Don't you think so?? :)

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Today’s Webtoon” Actors Kim Sejeong, Nam Yoon Su, And Choi Daniel Share What Kind Of Webtoon Characters They Want To Be

The cast of SBS’s “Today’s Webtoon” talked about what kind of webtoon characters they’d like to be!

A Korean remake of the popular 2016 Japanese series “Sleepeeer Hit!”, “Today’s Webtoon” is a new SBS drama set against the backdrop of South Korea’s competitive webtoon industry. It will tell the story of On Ma Eum (Kim Sejeong), a former judo athlete who joins Neon Webtoon’s editorial department as a new employee and struggles to mature into a true editor amidst South Korea’s competitive webtoon industry.

Choi Daniel will play Seok Ji Hyung, an unpredictable deputy editor with an unreadable poker face who becomes a dependable mentor for On Ma Eum.

Choi Daniel also gave an interesting answer. He replied, “I want to be the ‘world’s strongest man’ who uses omnipotent superpowers.” In “Today’s Webtoon,” he’ll play an “omnipotent” superior who solves all kinds of problems and leads the rookie employees to become true editors.

Choi-Daniel-1-768x553.jpg

“Today’s Webtoon” premieres on July 29 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

“Today’s Webtoon” Actors Kim Sejeong, Nam Yoon Su, And Choi Daniel Share What Kind Of Webtoon Characters They Want To Be | Soompi

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Schedule - July 26

FYP2FDHVQAAnTDw?format=jpg&name=large

Choi Daniel will be a busy man tomorrow as he will be making appearance in several events to promote his upcoming SBS drama, Today's Webtoon which is airing on July 29.

01. Online Press Conference  

Choi Daniel will attend the online press conference of Today's Webtoon at 11AM KST tomorrow along with his co-stars Kim Sejeong, and Nam Yoonsu! The event will be live streamed via SBS Official Website/ SBS NOW Youtube/ SBS NOW Tiktok.

02. Radio Show  

Choi Daniel will attend Cultwo Show at SBS Power FM on 26 July at 2PM KST along with his Today’s Webtoon co-stars Kim Sejeong, and Nam Yoonsu! The radio show will be viewable on SBS NOW Youtube.

03. Talk Show  

Choi Daniel will appear on SBS talk show Dolsin Fourmen on 26 July at 10:10PM KST along with his Today’s Webtoon co-stars Kim Sejeong, and Nam Yoonsu! The talk show is already finished filming!

• Love 2

Found Chinese subtitles for this video. Sort of a promotion for his dermatologist. He was filming Fly High Butterfly then, says he hasn't received his salary yet. :joy:

His dermatologist friend says the clinic staff is happily staying and working overtime for this shoot with Daniel. His friend says Daniel has been kind and easygoing.

He compliments the clinic for having beds long enough for his legs, in other clinics, part of his legs always extend beyond the bed. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Found Chinese subtitles for this video. Sort of a promotion for his dermatologist. He was filming Fly High Butterfly then, says he hasn't received his salary yet.

His dermatologist friend says the clinic staff is happily staying and working overtime for this shoot with Daniel. His friend says Daniel has been kind and easygoing.

He compliments the clinic for having beds long enough for his legs, in other clinics, part of his legs always extend beyond the bed.

Oh my! I've been searching for english subtitles and here you posted the whole story in a single post. Thank you so much, friend! You are very detailed! Great job as always! ♥

And he hasn't received the salary for Fly High, Butterfly yet by that time?? May be the drama should be aired in South Korea in order for him to receive his salary?? Wish jtbc could make up some excuse to air the drama! -_-

So it was his dermatologist?? Then may be do we have a scene of his character at the clinic or is it just the staff at the filming set?? I am getting more and more excited for the next episodes of Fly High, Butterfly already! Please post anything and everything you get about our handsome guy! He is our daily dose, you know! :lol:

• Like 1

Found full episode video of Chinese subtitles of yesterday's My Little Old Boy.

At 73:41, the moms can't stop complimenting Daniel's lips:joy:

(Whispering to each other yet at audible level)

"Pretty lips…"

"I'm thinking the same thing!"

"Pretty lips like a girl's…"

"How come he has such beautiful lips…"

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

23 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Found full episode video of Chinese subtitles of yesterday's My Little Old Boy.

Oh my god, you found the full episode of his appearance? Thank you so much. Let me watch it first! Hopefully English subtitles will be released soon! :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Daniel is arriving at SBS studio for the press conference of Today's Webtoon.

He looks so simple yet so handsome. :lol:

He has trouble deciding which heart sign to use :joy: is that a brown jumpsuit? His stylist gets to be so close to him argh!! Dream job.

Even this loose outfit can't hide his majestic height and figure.

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Arriving at SBS studio....

I guess he will change his outfit later for the event!

Looking so handsome and so cute at the same time! I agree with @L Leung that even this loose outfit can't hide his majestic height and figure. He is so tall! :heart:

FYjmjbOaAAEskTY?format=jpg&name=large

FYjnVzSaUAE48bp?format=jpg&name=large

FYjmtcpaQAUoqgm?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 2

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Daniel is arriving at SBS studio for the press conference of Today's Webtoon.

He looks so simple yet so handsome. :lol:

Agreed, his assistant is holding a suit bag, perhaps another outfit to change into later.

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Agreed, his assistant is holding a suit bag, perhaps another outfit to change into later.

Just watching the live stream and he hasn't changed his outfit yet?? His character wears eye-glasses in the drama but no eye-glasses at the press conference?? :o May be he will change himself from head to toe later for interviews!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Just watching the live stream and he hasn't changed his outfit yet?? His character wears eye-glasses in the drama but no eye-glasses at the press conference?? :o May be he will change himself from head to toe later for interviews!

He says glasses are purely for fashion and see no difference in wearing them or not, but he is model of Sso.lux eyewear, if I'm the eyewear's boss, I'd ask him to change glasses every ten minutes on the press conference :joy:

They played a slow-motion of his walk

Long promo of the webtoon

• LOL 2
  • Love 1