Quantcast

Hello Choi Daniel fans, good day everyone. :)

Let's support Choi Daniel's new drama "The Musical" that will be airing tonight.

20110901_themusical.jpg

Trailer preview "The Musical"

TMU

@GHSforever, nice meeting you here. :D

• Like 1

link for english sub The Musical

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4038/1/The_Musical/

Have a great night off to watch the musical english sub

• Like 1

ahh I haven't been here for awhiile but this thread needs more love!!! Choi Daniel's a cutie!!! :D:P

Go Eun Bi/Goo Hye Sun & Hong Jae Yi/Choi Daniel couple

b541dt.gif

qpo084.gif

wahmxj.gif

295bq10.gif

15ew93r.gif

2wovxwm.gif

24qiero.gif

15hg5tu.gif

dy7pm0.gif

cr:cyworld

• Love 1

giving this thread some love too... Choi Daniel is so underrated, it is maddening and saddening. This guy has the capability to make a lot of women go uhm, censored.

so if any one is visiting this thread, give Choi Daniel some love. :)

• Love 1

I am loving TM and I think Daniel Choi is wonderful. He really acts the part so well which makes his Jae Hee portrayal believable. I understand that he took up piano lessons in order to prepare for this role, that on top of him shuttling between the sets of BFB. He must be one of the hardest working actors in the biz, and for that Kudos man.

There is something about CD's smile that is soo infectious...actually when he smiles his face lights up and you would begin to understand why it can be best desribed as "beaming."  

Episode 5 ushers in the conflict in the drama. Jae Hee seems thwarted at all fronts (GEB & BKH) which reduced the poor guy into a foul mood for the rest of the episode. He cannot even get a word in without putting his foot in his mouth lol. TM daebak! Daniel Choi? Daebak! 

:wub:  

• Love 1

I love this guy in TheMu with GHS. I love his cuteness & his smile makes him the Man. hehehe... I like EB & HJ loveteam. I hope they end up together in this drama. Thank you DC for supporting GHS in her movie Peach Tree!:wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 1

Hello :)

@earthprincess your right Choi Daniel is underrate, I really like him :) giving him some love :)

_AM-A_TheMusicalE07XviD-CEOAM-Addiction120_0001.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE07XviD-CEOAM-Addiction070_0001.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE07XviD-CEOAM-Addiction071_0001.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE07XviD-CEOAM-Addiction192_0001.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE07XviD-CEOAM-Addiction192_0004.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE07XviD-CEOAM-Addiction192_0002.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE07XviD-CEOAM-Addiction192_0003.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE07XviD-CEOAM-Addiction203_0001.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE07XviD-CEOAM-Addiction199_0001.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE07XviD-CEOAM-Addiction202_0001.jpg

Love EunJae couple :)

• Like 1

Yeah, this thread needs some lovin'.  wub.gif

I like Choi Daniel.  He's such a natural as an actor.  I first saw him from The Worlds Within tho' with really, really bad hair-do but I liked him even then for his acting chops especially his interaction with the older actress (forgot her name) who also played the mother of SJS in Pure 19.  He is very convincing as HJY in The Musical.  Choi Daniel should get more recognition for his acting and maybe that's why even GHS asked him to do a cameo in her Peach Tree movie because she knew his capability.

Ahhh, as I'm pounding the keyboard lauding his acting, I started to think of his kissing scenes acting...kekeke.  For a 25-year old guy and comparing him to other actors his generation he sure can kiss passionately.  Thinking back to his other drama I've mentioned, his kissing scene with Song Hye Kyo was or were? also believable.  Methinks this guy is a smooth operator.  GHS, beware. tongue.gif

Anyways, I saw this picture when I was googling him and thought to share with you...nothing sexy mind you.

choidaniel.jpg

• Love 1

I'll also give this thread some lovin'. This guy is adorable and really such a good actor. The Musical is the first drama I'd seen him in, but I have watched some of Baby Faced Beauty since and I can't believe how different he is in that! He's almost TOO cute, like a little boy with a crush. It's good that in The Musical, he gets to be cute AND sexy. 

hyesun4lyf, is this the hair you are talking about? Vid of CD on Vimeo I still think he looks hot! :P

• Love 1

I'll also give this thread some lovin'. This guy is adorable and really such a good actor. The Musical is the first drama I'd seen him in, but I have watched some of Baby Faced Beauty since and I can't believe how different he is in that! He's almost TOO cute, like a little boy with a crush. It's good that in The Musical, he gets to be cute AND sexy. 

hyesun4lyf, is this the hair you are talking about? Vid of CD on Vimeo I still think he looks hot! :P

w00t.gif Ahaha!  Yessshhh!!!  Thank you so much, shades_blue, for the vid.  You made my day.  See, really bad hair but oh,my the acting is just soooo natural and I really loved his interaction with that older actress.  Thank you, thank you, thank you. 

Ahhh,  I'm getting nostalgic for that drama.  I miss HyunBin and SKH together.

@chonadia...I'm sorry, dear, I have nothing new to share about our guy, CD.  Hopefully some other fans will be more resourceful.

Let's keep this thread going! biggrin.gif

• Love 1

daejong11_daniel1.jpgdaejong11_daniel4.jpgdaejong11_daniel3.jpgdaejong11_daniel5.jpg

These are from Dramabean's website. Choi Daniel and Soe Young-hee at the 48th Grand Bell Awards. Apparently she's married so they aren't a couple, though they look good together. I'd ship him with GHS in real life though. wub.gif

*quoted image* Ahaha!  Yessshhh!!!  Thank you so much, shades_blue, for the vid.  You made my day.  See, really bad hair but oh,my the acting is just soooo natural and I really loved his interaction with that older actress.  Thank you, thank you, thank you. 

Ahhh,  I'm getting nostalgic for that drama.  I miss HyunBin and SKH together.

@chonadia...I'm sorry, dear, I have nothing new to share about our guy, CD.  Hopefully some other fans will be more resourceful.

Let's keep this thread going! *quoted image*

Glad you liked hyesun4lyf! I think it's hilarious how he spazzes out in that scene, the hair sort of fits the persona. I might have to check that drama out. 

• Like 1