Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

On 5/5/2021 at 8:37 AM, gm4queen said:

Choi Daniel dcinside update

Today is the Children's Day in South Korea. So Choi Daniel's fans shared his biography from a cute boy in to a sexy man in his dcinside website.

I guess this must be a shooting for a CF.

Oh my, can you handle him by yourself?! 

Reveal hidden contents

He loves to have no eye-glasses...

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

The man himself is supposed to visit dcinside and greet children. 

Let's see if he makes a surprise visit.

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=daniel&no=27940&page=1

Wish there were photos of him with his whole family, parents and his brother, or even the aunts they lived with.

Edited by serenilmauve
Please don’t quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Riya Varma said:

Omg omg omg OPPAAA looks so cute. He was so chubby. And the way he changed later it’s uncanny. I love him so much. 

So true dear!!! He was a chubby boy in his childhood but look at him now. He is so tall, handsome & sexy! :) I think chubby boys grow up so taller in height.

38 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Wish there were photos of him with his whole family, parents and his brother, or even the aunts they lived with.

Dear, I heard he was raised by his grandmother in the past. I didn't know he lived with his aunts. Thanks for the info. And I have seen his brother. But yes, we have never seen his father. Must be also a tall man since his younger son is taller than everyone I know. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

:joy: outline of his neck?! Not sure if Google translation sucks or this naver user was missing the point. Anyway, glad I'm not the only one noticing this when I rewatched the drama:smirk:

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=dndidu&logNo=221359318730&proxyReferer=https:%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

More gems from Naver:

2017 KBS award ceremony

sSAPGu4S689zqfJgH1qK7pCXVGTDQDaZ-jlJ1Goh

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, L Leung said:

:joy: outline of his neck?! Not sure if Google translation sucks or this naver user was missing the point.

Ha ha @L Leung & @Pyar friends.. I think the correct translation is

- "Bold neck tendons of Choi Daniel, acting excitedly."

Seriously, his neck tendons, chest bones and even his jaw line were full on display in both Jugglers and The Ghost Detective. Specially in Lee Da il's role, everyone talked about how his broad chest muscles were visible under the dark green shirt. :)

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, L Leung said:

or this naver user was missing the point. Anyway, glad I'm not the only one noticing this when I rewatched the drama:smirk:

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=dndidu&logNo=221359318730&proxyReferer=https:%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

His pants were either too tight around the crotch, or the fabric was too soft/thin, or… 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

30 minutes ago, L Leung said:

His pants were either too tight around the crotch, or the fabric was too soft/thin, or… 

Choi Daniel oppa looking so appealing in tight pants. :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

It's said that it's very hard for Daniel to shoot in pre-production dramas. :( He was mentally struggling while filming the pre-production drama The Musical in 2011. So things could be the same with Fly High, Butterfly as well. It is also a pre-production drama and the cast is shooting the drama for almost 9 consecutive months.

• Sad 2

45 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

It's said that it's very hard for Daniel to shoot in pre-production dramas. :( He was mentally struggling while filming the pre-production drama The Musical in 2011. So things could be the same with Fly High, Butterfly as well. It is also a pre-production drama and the cast is shooting the drama for almost 9 consecutive months.

Oh no. Daniel oppa feeling sad. Don't you worry oppa. You have us. Hope you feel better soon. ❤

• Like 1
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Omg omg why is that so?? I hope oppa is doing okay now. Awwww i feel so bad that I really can’t do anything for him to cheer him up. I hope oppa feels better soon. 

• Love 2

16 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

Omg omg why is that so?? I hope oppa is doing okay now. Awwww i feel so bad that I really can’t do anything for him to cheer him up. I hope oppa feels better soon. 

Pre production dramas require a lot of hard work and more dedication of time, dear! Last year, it was revealed that Daniel was staying at a hotel near by the drama set so that he can have a quick visit to the set and work hard. :blink: So it's all natural that he feels insecure for a while until the production is being completed. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

34 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Pre production dramas require a lot of hard work and more dedication of time, dear! Last year, it was revealed that Daniel was staying at a hotel near by the drama set so that he can have a quick visit to the set and work hard. :blink: So it's all natural that he feels insecure for a while until the production is being completed. 

Awwwwhh oppa really doesn’t need to feel insecure he is an amazing actor with great range. He can do any role given to him. Especially with his god looks and physique. I hope the shooting finishes soon and oppa feels better again.

• Love 2

28 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

Awwwwhh oppa really doesn’t need to feel insecure he is an amazing actor with great range. He can do any role given to him. Especially with his god looks and physique. I hope the shooting finishes soon and oppa feels better again.

Yes. Daniel oppa can beat any acting challenger. Hope he be happy and come back soon. ❤

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Waiting is....

Choi Daniel was unofficially casted for Salon de NABI on June 4, 2020.

Jtbc officially announced his casting news on August 5, 2020.

He was confirmed to star in the drama on September 24, 2020.

Jtbc announced in their main website on December 29, 2020 that Salon de NABI will be aired on May 24, 2021.

We are only 2 weeks away from the said airing date.

Pretty soon it will be 1 YEAR since he was casted for the drama.

Posters, teasers or trailers are not out yet.

May be Daniel should have played a cameo or guest role first on jtbc to warm up the audience and then land on the lead role.

I've never been waiting this long for him.

Seriously what are you up to this time, Daniel? 

- gm4queen is :bawling: at the moment

• Sad 2

32 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I've never been waiting this long for him.

This is very sad. We can not see his new photos yet. Why they do this to our handsome oppa? So unfair.

:criesariver:

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

Why still waiting to his upcoming drama... Here's my Daniel standing here to my study table. 

Oh my god! He looks even more handsome in your collection, dear! :o Thank you so much for updating the thread. I am being so down since there are no updates about our guy yet. I am so inspired by your hard work, dear! :heart: Wish I can have him in my computer table as well! :D

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh my god! He looks even more handsome in your collection, dear! :o Thank you so much for updating the thread. I am being so down since there are no updates about our guy yet. I am so inspired by your hard work, dear! :heart: Wish I can have him in my computer table as well! :D

I'm still waiting for another collection, and try to get a nice shot.... :blush: i would love to him standing to my study table while writing. So i can have full of inspiration because of him.:heart:

• Love 1
  • Blob 2