B2Y’s Nara has an 18” waist

Guest tiffanydawn

Guest tiffanydawn

14sdtg6.jpg

B2Y's Nara, with her 18 inch (~45cm) waist, is fast becoming popular as the new girl group goddess.

Nara joins the ranks of "ant waist" girl group members such as Kara's Goo Hara (20 inches). Currently, the waists of girl group members average from 23 to 26 inches.

Among other small waistline stars are BoA (21 inches), Lee Hyori (22 inches), Ock Juhyun (23 inches) and Girls' Generation's HyoYeon (24 inches).

While singer Lee Jung Hyun's waist also measures at 18 inches, her height is only 158cm (~5 feet) compared to Nara's at 166cm (~5 feet 6 inches) .

Nara said, "I never really diet or put that much thought into my figure so my small waist is quite a surprise. Because of my height (166cm), I usually wear 22 inch waist clothes. Recently, I appeared on stage wearing high waist Rococo style jeans and I think that has made my waist size even more noticeable to everyone."

Nara, who is also an award winning Gayageum player, added, "I hope in the future people notice me because of my musical ability and not only because of my body."

source: allkpop

Nara.jpg

b2y.jpg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Stolen_waters

Oh wow!!!! I think that's too much. I mean I consider myself really thin. I want to gain weight so bad (to make my cheeks a bit chubbier ^^ and add more boobage), and my waist line's 24. I don't want anything lower/smaller than that 'cause I think I'll look anorexic or malnourished.

Guest rogue1210

I'm sorry but that is not something I would be proud of. Her waist looks really unnatural and unhealthy.

End the end, all this might increase insecurities in girls especially in Korea who has a obsessive fascination with thinness. Girls might see this and try to use unhealthy ways to achieve the same size waist.

Also it looks like she doesn't have a lot of support for her spinal column which can lead to serious back problems and advance osteoporosis.

Guest choberry

I like how she says she would like to be known for her talent and not

her body. And there are people out there who are naturally thin like her.

I'm very envious but what can I do lol.

she might just be naturally thin like that? not to the stage of anorexic though....

oh well, i'm glad she wants people to recognize her talent of music rather than her beauty.

just hope she takes care of her health well too.

Guest liltickle

Okay... That's gross... I'm afraid she'll break if someone touched her... Fragile, she looks unhealthy... But whatever, not my body...

i think she was just god given tiny waist. she seems healthy and i think its definitely the pants that makes her even skinnier looking. I saw one B2y perfs and she was the same outfit as the first pic in black and i thought she was literally a twig since black makes everything slimmer. i love her last comment though and wow i never knew she was an award winning gayageum player

I was surprised about hyori having a 22" waist though, but i guess it's believable because she's always wearing baggy clothes on Family and weight changes all the time. either way she's gorgeous and older so it doesnt matter what size her waist is cuz her beauty is enviable

Guest Mani4ever

:blink:

Holy mini cooper! How can she walk without her head falling back?!

You can definitely see God didn't give her that kind of body. Look at her face and then look down to her waist, for good lord's sake! She has starven herself, so she can show such kind of "idol" image!

Guest polaris

should i be amazed cause i'm just freaked out

seriously.. is that suppose to be attractive?

O_o

too much or too less of something is not always a good thing.

what next? someone is going to come out with a 15 inch waist??

Archived