[Variety] Invincible Youth 청춘불패

Guest junyeoli

Guest Deus5000

Mmm just watched the first episode with subs [well more like 60% of it, I couldn't even finish it]. It was actually very disappointing, at first I had high hopes because I thought it would be like family outing and because I actually like the girl groups.

However, they don't play any games... all they do is work for money / food by doing manually labour. The MCs are incredibly stiff and they really don't interact with the girls well. There were also absolutely no natural jokes, the only time there were jokes in the show was when they sat in a circle and ate together and even then it was only imitations of other celebrities - which in my opinion really wasn't funny at all, but that's just my personal opinion.

No offence to anyone who actually liked the show, but watching this felt more like a chore than entertainment.. :(

I do have to agree. If you're in it for entertainment like Family Outing... you might as well stick to Family Outing. The second episode is slightly better, at least they start playing games and in the third episode it looks like Taewoo is gonna get a lot of stick which also looked pretty funny.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bunnyboo83

i dont know about you guys but i actually liked it :)

just watched ep 1 with subs. it's fun to see the girls bonding.

and the heart breaking telephone call.sighs.

looking forward to the other eps.

i'm sure things will be upgraded soon i.e. playing games.

maybe the first ep was only for warm ups? :)

Guest pencilcasee.

It is a tad bit boring since there's not a lot going on. I also agree that the MCs don't really help much either except for Shinyoung and Taewoo since those two actually interact a lot more with the girls. Hopefully now that a few episodes have already aired, they'll get some feedback about what works and what doesn't and we'll have some improvement. I do enjoy watching the interactions and bonding between the girls though :)

Guest switch7

The first episode was okay but the next episode is getting better... I like the 3rd episode where Yuri fell down from the trolley... That was funny.. Narsha is a pretty bad driver.. hahaha... Can't wait for the next episode...

Guest Muskaboy

Anyone knows where I could download a subbed version of the episodes? I don't want to watch it on youtube because of the poor quality. If anyone can provide a link or help, it would be awesome!

Thanks.

Guest pencilcasee.

^

Soshified has them up for download, but you need 50 posts I believe? Or you can just register and watch it from their video player on the site. I don't think you need to post for that. Actually their version on YT is great quality for a YT video. I didn't have trouble reading the subs at all. If you didn't check out their version on YT, I'd recommend it.

SSFSubs YT Channel

Guest Deus5000

KBS World's subbed episode should've aired on Tuesday 10th November. So i'm expecting that to be put up as a torrent at some point like SGB is. Unfortunately, i've no luck finding it, so it simply hasn't been uploaded yet, or no one is gonna upload it :(

Archived