Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Guest lnprz

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; "Tsutaya TowerRecordsYamanGakki 20120705exlley

JUL6 class="entry-title" style="background-color: transparent; border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: none; font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 24px; line-height: 26px; "Kim Hyun Joong – Let’s PartyPosted on July 6, 2012 by Narshmallow
sourc: http://romanization.wordpress.com/2012/07/06/kim-hyun-joong-lets-party/ Kim Hyun Joong – Let’s Party 

kim-hyun-joong-heat-300x300.jpg
Album: [Japanese Single] Heat
Tracklist:
1. HEAT
2. Let’s Party
3. HEAT TV Mix
4. Let’s Party TV Mix

——————————-

(…Click “Read the rest of this entry” to see the lyrics…)

oh my god , mitsuke ta odoru Lady kugidzuke
takanaru yo , kodou ga kimi kara shisen hazuse nai

Gimme Gimme Gimme Oh My Love
Cutie Cutie Cutie Curious
dare yori mo kimi ga mabushiku te
hoka no ko ja naku te kirei na kimi o mi te
me mo kurami sou de

Move That Body , Girl Let’s Party ( x4 )

( hey yeah ) manazashi ni ( ok ) tomadou yo ( no way )
kimi to no LOVE GAME
hey you hora , sono te ( come on )
motto chikaku ( oh please )
futari de yoru o koe tai

( oh no ) yorisoi ( oh no ) sugi te ku ( oh no )
kokoro wa I wanna carry ( oh no )
yorisoi ( oh no ) sugi te ku ( oh no )
kimi dake I wanna carry you home

kimi ni muchuu de fall fall fall in love
kokyuu mo kurushii , uso daro u natsu no yume no you na kimi

dare yori mo kimi ga mabushiku te
hoka no ko ja naku te kirei na kimi o mi te
me mo kurami sou de

Move That Body , Girl Let’s Party ( x4 )

( hey yeah ) manazashi ni ( ok ) tomadou yo ( no way )
kimi to no LOVE GAME
hey you hora , sono te ( come on )
motto chikaku ( oh please )
futari de yoru o koe tai

yudane te I wanna carry you home
kotae te I wanna carry you home

( hey yeah ) manazashi o ( ok ) uketome te ( no way )
owara nai LOVE GAME
hey you kimi no te wa ( come on ) hanasa nai ( oh please )
futari no yoru o koeyo u

//

oh my god, 見つけた 踊る Lady 釘付け
高鳴るよ、鼓動が 君から視線外せない

誰よりも君が 眩しくて
他の子じゃなくて 綺麗な君を見て
目も眩みそうで

Move That Body, Girl Let’s Party(×4)

(hey yeah) 眼差しに (ok) 戸惑うよ (no way)
君との LOVE GAME
hey you ほら、その手 (come on)
もっと近く (oh please)
二人で夜を越えたい

(oh no) 寄り添い (oh no) 過ぎてく (oh no)
心は I wanna carry (oh no)
寄り添い (oh no) 過ぎてく (oh no)
君だけ I wanna carry you home

君に夢中で fall fall fall in love
呼吸も 苦しい、嘘だろう? 夏の夢のような君

誰よりも君が 眩しくて
他の子じゃなくて 綺麗な君を見て
目も眩みそうで

Move That Body, Girl Let’s Party(×4)

(hey yeah) 眼差しに (ok) 戸惑うよ (no way)
君との LOVE GAME
hey you ほら、その手 (come on)
もっと近く (oh please)
二人で夜を越えたい

心は I wanna carry (oh no)

委ねて I wanna carry you home
答えて I wanna carry you home

(hey yeah) 眼差しを (ok) 受け止めて (no way)
終わらない LOVE GAME
hey you 君の手は (come on) 離さない (oh please)
二人の夜を越えよう

心は I wanna carry (oh no)

class="yiv62904178post-title" style="font-size: 20px; margin: 0px; color: rgb(85, 85, 85); "
[Henecia Japan]Record of Kim HyunJoong arrival in Japan

class="yiv62904178post-title" style="font-size: 20px; margin: 0px; "
class="yiv62904178post-title" style="font-size: 20px; margin: 0px; "Reposted from : hyunnie pexer's Blog by azi767
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credits:
Source: http://henecia.jp/report1/detail.php?bid=23
Chinese Translation: 骨哥@金贤重中文网
(www.hyunjoongchina.com)
English translation: PlanetHyun.blogspot.com
Please repost with the above full credit, do not edit contents

[Henecia Japan][2012.07.03] Record of Kim HyunJoong arrival in Japan

Yesterday, upon arriving Japan HyunJoong immediately went to the recording room for rehearsal.
In the limited 2 hours diligently rehearsal for the choreography and song..
Wanted to present the best performance to everybody..

job20120703.jpg?w=350

Everybody can see the sight of Kim HyunJoong not hesitate to put in his full effort working hard!

Will release HyunJoong-san various conditions here for everybody.
Please do keep in anticipation.

Chinese translation
来源:http://henecia.jp/report1/detail.php?bid=23
翻译:骨哥@金贤重中文网
转载请注明 篡改必究!

昨天,贤重刚到达日本后就立马动身前往录音棚彩排.
限时两小时的时间里努力的进行了舞蹈和歌曲的彩排..
想要把最好的表演献给大家,.
大家可以看到金贤重不惜尽自己所能的努力姿态呢!

贤重桑来日本的各种状态由这里为大家发布喔.
敬请期待!!

A rough translation of Music Japan KHJ Interview

credit to: http://ameblo.jp/breakdown0606/entry-11291788537.html

2012-07-01 21:02:19 
テーマ:Eng Sub
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APJWjZLH3G4&feature=colike
credit: HJU0606MU

Rough Translation.

MC: We have Kim Hyun Joong ssi, a Korean’s Super Star, with us. 
We asked him what he did to build up a manly body for the next drama.

HJ : Work-out and Soccer. The day before yesterday, I played a soccer. 
But, I played too hard for four hours, ending up with my toenails of the left foot splited. 

Q : What kind of meal do you take in Japan? 

HJ: When I am in Japan, I would like to eat Ramen, Soba (Japanese traditional noodle) and beef bawl. But I am still in the midst of physical training, I don’t each ramen nor beel bawl. Instead I eat Soba (Japanese noodle). Today, after the recording of this program, I am going out to eat Soba. 

MC: Kim Hyun Joong ssi’s new song was produced by B'z; the lyrics was written by Mr. Inaba (Vocalist of B’z) and the song was composed by Mr. Matsumoto (guitar player of B’z). This is the first time that B’z offered both of a lyric and song to the other artist.

HJ: I was a member of the band when I was young. Since then, I like B’z. As I received a song from the artist whom I have been admiring for a long time, one of my dreams came true. 

Q: So you worked together with the artist you had been longing for ?

HJ : Yes, I went to their office and the recording studio. I could not believe that it was real. 

Q : So did you talk with Messrs. Inaba and Matsumoto?

HJ: Yes, we talked many things. I felt their passion for music. In the new song,“ Heat “, all of our passion (B’z & HJ) , our soul were put in. 
同じテーマの最新記事

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; text-align: left; "2012.07.03 shakehands

Credit: Knob1013 . A friend of Mine Took this Movie You May Recognize Hyun Joong's How Wide Open Top ^ ^ was 

Guest lnprz

Kim Hyun-joong sets new record as a foreign artist in JapanKim Hyun-joong

Hallyu singer Kim Hyun-joong has not only topped the Oricon daily chart with his new EP “Heat,” but he also managed to set a new record for the most albums sold on the first day of release by a foreign artist in Japan. 

As well as dominating the Oricon singles chart on July 4, the EP was No. 1 on various other Japanese charts as well. 

Kim’s second Japanese EP sold more than 138,000 copies in just 24 hours, beating the record set by TVXQ last year with “Why,” which sold 133,000 copies on its first day. 

Ahead of the album release, “Heat” garnered much attention as Japanese musician B’z took part in the writing process. 

The title track also managed to take first place on the mobile phone ringtone chart tabulated by Recochoku.com. 

“Kim’s popularity is just insurmountable in Japan at the moment. His collaboration with B’z has resulted in the production of a top-notch album,” Kim’s agency said. 

By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongnang.co.kr] 

CopyrightsⓒKorea JoongAng Daily, All rights reserved.

class="headline" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; "Kim Hyun Joong shakes 5,000 fans’ hands in JapanKpop Fighting Yahoo OMG Philippines
By Korea Star Daily | Kpop Fighting – 

• Kim Hyun JoongView Photo

Kim Hyun Joong

Kim Hyun Joong

Kim Hyun Joong

•  

To commemorate the release of his 2nd Japanese album, ‘HEAT’ on July 4th, Korean actor/singer Kim Hyun Joong held a hand shake event over the weekend.

Kim Hyun Joong touched down at Tokyo International Airport on July 2nd and was welcomed warmly by over 1,000 fans and media personnel hoping to get a scoop.

The next day on the 3rd, Kim Hyun Joong had his hand shake event at Palette Town in Odaiba, with over 5,000 fans in attendance. Fans, who had pre-ordered his ‘HEAT’ album, would be able to shake the hands of Kim Hyun Joong at this event.

Hundreds of fans already camped overnight to be among the first to shake Kim Hyun Joong’s hands and long snaking queues were formed once morning hit, making for an incredible spectacle.

Originally, fans were entitled to one hand shake for buying an album. But Kim Hyun Joong suggested that everyone would be entitled to one hand shake regardless of whether they had pre-ordered his album, making many fans notably touched with his actions.

Kim Hyun Joong scored even more points later as he also provided cooling refreshments for fans to ward off the humid summer and long wait, showing his nice guy persona.

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong’s ‘HEAT’ album which comes in normal, limited, plus three other versions have become hot-sellers even before its official release. Date from Tower Records showed that Kim Hyun Joong’s different album versions top the daily best-seller chart from 1st to 5th positions, showing his immense popularity among Japanese fans.

793-7065.jpg793-7061.jpg793-7063.jpg793-7067.jpg

MY FAN ACCOUNT :OUR JOURNEY To SOUTH KOREA 

Part 2

BY: Newyorkcitygirl

Now our journey to SEOUL S. KOREA...

179988_3526377041627_661827585_n.jpg

We arrrived Seoul korea on the 5th of june, we were really just gonna  give  the gift to keyeast office have the staff of Keyeast to received it, and we'll just have a great holiday in Seoul, enjoy Seoul to the fullest.Because we have settled our  minds that KHJ will not be in korea because he announced it in his interview ,Press Con of Beijing China, that he'll spend his birthday in China, so we are not expecting HJ to be in Korea.

But last sunday June 4 kyujong had his Fan meeting and HJ went back to korea,to attend kyu's Fan Meeting,we were all so excited about the news. One of my friends even shouted in her wall HJ's is back in Korea.

Now upon our arrival  in Seoul, we were all so happy but very tired too, our flight was 1am in the morning and  was delayed too and we have to transfer to another aircraft because the Pilot felt something’s wrong with the engine ,good for us, but not so good on our part because  we have to go back again to the boarding area and wait for our luggage’s to be transferred again to another aircraft,

Our bodies are so tired  and sleepy , we are still up and awake that suppose to be we’re already sleeping in bed… now on our way,sky was bright

306942_3526369881448_1989334815_n.jpg

165825_3526370121454_1578944195_n.jpg

306940_3526370521464_373448022_n.jpg

the Incheon Airport is huge:

550813_3526375201581_1677476351_n.jpg

579863_3522338500666_655912321_n.jpg

181823_3522339420689_502970643_n.jpg

562291_3522340140707_1313939592_n.jpg

181865_3522340420714_1162747390_n.jpg

I have to commend the pilots, our flight was so smooth and the landing was perfect.

After going thru the usual procedures, like getting our luggages, custom and immigration, we ate at Mc Donald’s inside the Incheon airport and waited for our taxi to get us to where we are billeted.

On our way to Namsam we can't help but admire the beauty of Seoul...

545070_3526377241632_1293250290_n.jpg

598687_3526378041652_1471140842_n.jpg

550617_3522298979678_1947176156_n.jpg

527599_3522299179683_660688887_n.jpg

Then while waiting for our rooms to be ready, a Malaysian girl approached  us because she saw HJ’s face in our bags, she asked us, if we are Henecians and we said yes with so much excitement. I love about Henecians, you get excited meeting someone and the only common thing to you is Kim Hyun Joong ne?

We were all excited to know a co-henecian that time and she’s very fluent in English too,,her name is Page and she’s very nice, sweet and she’ our designated  angel, why? You will know it as I go on,

When we said our Hi and hellos and of course updates of HJ, she was there at Kyu’s FM, showed us the pictures and video that she took andas she tells us lots of stories then the Question, Is anyone going to JAKSAL ILSAN? When we heard her asking us that question, all our hearts jump for joy, because we have plans of going to keyeast to givr thegift, she told us to go there at jaksal for sure HJ will receive the gift,so  to give a gift to HJ that same day so we decided to go and do some shopping first and we will meet around 5 pm for Jaksal, so we first went to myeong dong  to go shopping, Myeong dong is the popular shopping distric t with all the malls /department stores

Where you can see so many THE FACE SHOPS branches, they are every where.

552964_3522298499666_1742418836_n.jpg

539662_319241131502380_1654274599_n.jpg

581301_3522310139957_1716861784_n.jpg

534467_319243678168792_2087282147_n.jpg

Then went home to namsan, took a shower, rested for a while at around 5pm.

We were all ready on our way  ILSAN JAKSAL, just info Jaksal has 9 branches all over Seoul, we chose to go to ILSAN because thats the branch that is owned by HJ’s family it’s his HJ’s gift to his dad and Mom, so we wanted to make sure that HJ’s OMMA was there to received the gift.

Here’s our the pictures of our gift  to HJ:

563279_319254208167739_1077121109_n.jpg

A BIG BIRTHDAY CARD where weposted our personal notes / bday greetings for HJ

577169_319254238167736_803426655_n.jpg

527943_319243958168764_283239073_n.jpg

The black tote bags are gift for HJ, Hj’s family, staff of Jaksal and bodyguards and a bag for our special mission.

406093_319243704835456_174920288_n.jpg

Close up of HJ’s king –size quilt wrapped in KHJ wrapper  and the reference card

529386_319243441502149_1938890166_n.jpg

These are the backs of my friends

A closer look

561291_319254184834408_1611884017_n.jpg

With KHJ quilt at the left and a lot of bags for personal gifts for HJ 

and all his staff and family

When we were getting close to Jaksal,  a guy overtake us wearing a blue shirt and one of my friend recognized the guy, one of HJ’s manager, so when we got there, he’s on his way out, he was smiling from ear to ear, probably because he saw the gifts, he knows we’re there to give HyunJoong his bday gift and it's so obvious…kekeke 

When we got there we, we were a bit hesitant to go in, 

maybe because we don’t know what to expect…

582007_319256414834185_634741085_n.jpg

Oh my friends are gonna kill me, if they see their pictures here hahaha 

Got some photos outside Jaksal ilsan

534859_319241798168980_986638527_n.jpg

Now when we came in,we met HJ’s OMMA, saw HJ’s APPA, (sorry we can’t  share the pictures  ) its our way of protecting and respecting the privacy of HJ’s family we can’t show the pictures. As you know they are not celebrities, sorry guys!

HJ’s Appa has to leave early with his friend ,because he doesn’t stay there, and it was so fortunate for us to see him there. Appa's beautiful jaw line, reminded me of HJ.

Now HJ’s Omma oh that's alot of spazzing and story to share to you guys!!! She was there and we were so nervous at first, but when she approached us, she was so warm and smiling, she’s so beautiful, tall, charming, very simple yet so classy, she’s the sweetest hostess in their chicken restaurant, after she led us to our table, we felt relaxed.

She's so accommodating,the beautiful smile reminds me of HJ. Now we know where HJ got his genes, HJ’s Omma was ever smiling and as she was explaining to us their menu, we’re all star struck and at the same time were enjoying how she described their food, mind you she’s speaking in Hangeul; all we can say was yes and yes hahaha,in all that she was recommending for us to order by just pointing and we were able to order, she even explained to us if we want very hot or spicy, when we said no, oh she told us mild only we said yes. hehehe!  

403828_319243128168847_494886176_n.jpg

(FYI:picture of HJ's aunt, not Omma)

Even though we have language barrier , she was speaking in Korean , we can feel her sincerity in what she’s doing in explaining to us what to order, she’s a caring OMMA. she goes to our table always,  not even five times but even more than that, she even serve us the  ‘Ddeokbokki’ Hyun joong’s fave( if you remember the food he cooked during “Thank you for waking me up” and in Japanese show  where he cooked this)

547655_319241764835650_1127237522_n.jpg

“ Ddeokbokki’ HJ’s fave food. Very delicious and  hot/spicy

547655_319241764835650_1127237522_n.jpg

Their chicken is the best I haven’t tasted anything like it,, so deliciousmashisseoyo

574777_319242031502290_1516612602_n.jpg

115_319241001502393_1363407761_n.jpg

Our fave drink, they were trying to give as beer, we said NO, none of us knows how to drink beer  hahaha!We wanted to order some sodas but Hj’s Omma didn’t allow us because she doesn’t want us to spoil our appetite. (such a sweet lady)

Now in between eating and talking / spazzing about how Omma 

is so beautiful and all

Now we gave gifts to HJ , aside from the king –size quilt we gave individual gifts also to him, we gave gift to KIMs family, Appa, Omma and Hyung, the bodyguards, and staff fo Jaksal, to Inyoeng and his partnesr in jaksal. And another gift for somebody else, As Omma came to our table, we give her the gifts slowly and indiviadually. She’s so charming and keep on saying ‘Kamsahamida” to all the gift, when we gave HJ’s gift as last, she was a bit surprised by the big gifts, I told her it’s a quilt blanket with pictures of their family, her eyes brighten up and  she said again “kamsahamida.

When we were enjoying the delicious jaksal chicken and some other korean cuisine, we saw her asked one of the service crew to bring all our gifts to somewhere, I saw her pointing to a building . So I thought maybe that’s the place they all bring the gifts, I know their house is in myeong dong, where we stayed, so Ilsan is very far from their meyeong dong. So who was in that building we were so curious, then we got more curious when the service crew came back very quickly, so the building is just very near. Maybe they got a room, or HJ was in a hotel near , your guess is good as mine hehehe,because they know that fans would be be bringing so many gifts so maybe they got a hotel room just for HJ’s Gift. 

As we enjoy the sumptuous food, HJ’s Omma is very typical mom,always caring make sure your stay there I so memorable, that you would always comeback, she would put food on your plate, make sure you enjoy the meal. She ‘s such a dear and special lady, her actions you know is so sincere, you can feel it there’s no pretentions, she’s like that to all the costumers. As she goes from table to table she’s the same way in treating her customers.

Now it’s getting late, we’re so tired, so we decided to go home early because we came from our flight so our legs and body is so tired we couldn’t walk anymore, so we took a taxi going to the ILSAN station. .

580955_319244018168758_982313886_n.jpg

Following photos of jaksals walls and display

391365_319244201502073_1131476641_n.jpg 

482104_319244124835414_284920527_n.jpg

252733_319244231502070_495879889_n.jpg

306695_319244321502061_13071391_n.jpg

426954_319244091502084_1689857032_n.jpg

532520_319349661491527_1507630609_n.jpg

487996_319241058169054_403801709_n.jpg

On our way home HJ’s Omma, send us out and we said goodbye, Oh so much personal touch, omma’s hand is so soft and smooth.

Now June 8  HJ’s departure to Shanghai…

We got a tip from a fellow Henecian that HJ will be going to shanghai on the 8th, the complete flight schedule ‘s been tweeted , so we woke up early took the train going to Incheon airport , it took as about an hour to get there by train .

When we arrived my fellow friends keep on looking for the area where HJ will depart, we were looking for fans waiting outside, so here’s some pictures first and foremost Mr. Bodyguard, Mr. Jeong, or MJ as we fondly call him,

Our mission is to give our 2nd gift to HJ… before HJ arrived, his advance party, his security and bodyguards MJ was there to check in all the luggages and get their boarding pass. If HJ is already coming or near by, you can see all the bodyguards carefully checking and doing the trafficking for the other vehicles not to delay HJ’s car.

563506_319242241502269_605957348_n.jpg

582831_319241808168979_1741230414_n.jpg

Now the first one to go out the van,is his coordi noonas, the managers then last is HJ. 

548569_319243351502158_1907620089_n.jpg

560931_319242361502257_1178789459_n.jpg

Now the long wait is coming... HJ is the last to get out of the van, our heart beats faster and faster...

Here is our Namja... so handsome and mind you no shades, because he had a very good rest and celebrated his birthday with his love ones

488001_319241721502321_21891498_n.jpg

553915_319241701502323_532682310_n.jpg

428787_319241938168966_741638740_n.jpg

425124_319242078168952_434098362_n.jpg

428878_319242084835618_589585198_n.jpg

391362_319242101502283_1727415479_n.jpg

380712_319242144835612_1738799991_n.jpg

522068_319243298168830_658649594_n.jpg

You know how fast HJ’s pace when he walks… as really we designated each one of my friends roles, like who will take pictures and the video,  my other friend liz was the who was designated to give the gift personally to HJ. I positioned myself to the end because HJ is really fast, I can see my friend was struggling to catch up with Hj and MJ, I was calling out her name to come quickly to my side because I know they will pass by my side, so when they pass my side , I helped liz in reaching out so HJ will get our gift, but we are getting frustrated because a loyt of fans are also giving their gift to him, liz was still calling out his name, when he pass by my side I thought he won’t get the gift, but you know that moment was like in slow motion, HJ step back and reach-out his hand to get our gift. When he got it,  he nodded and say in silent thank you, both liz and I, our eyes are so bright full of joy, we  almost screamed for joy but we opted not too, but our smile was from ear to ear, that moment, I still have it in my memory and will always be there, all of us have special moment, liz and I have that moment, both of us was holding the gift.

One thing I observed, the fans especially Koreans are so behave, they don’t crowd him, and they just give letters, card gift and HJ acknowledge them by saying thank you by nodding.

Here’s the video just check on the black tote bag HJ was carrying…

Now as I end my fan account, I like to thank my friends lyd and liz for taking care of me, my fellow Seoul delegates ... we attended a KHJ's conference kekeke, for kleng for the beautiful video,Page our new dear henecian friend, jane Perez for all the help and other korean friends for the beautiful video, that was shared.

:)

Guest lnprz

Kim Hyun Joong Makes Surprise Appearances in Record Stores in Tokyo

2012-07-06 17:00  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Hohttp://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont..  Kim Hyun Joong has shown up to support his fans who showed up in support of him at their local record stores. 

On July 5, Kim Hyun Joong made surprised, unannounced visits to a number of Tokyo’s famous album stores to hold guerilla meetings with his fans. 

Receiving a passionate response for the release of his second single album Heat, the singer wanted to return the love by meeting directly with his fans. 

Wherever he went, whether it was in Ginza or Shibuya, crowds began immediately swarming around the singer, bringing the stores to a near stand-still. In one instrument stores in Ginza, Kim Hyun Joong′s appearance immediately attracted some hundreds of people, reflecting the singer’s star power in the island nation. 

In each place he stopped at, Kim Hyun Joong would autograph the booth where his album was being sold and posing for pictures with fans. 

79183335.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong will hold a handshake event with fans in Osaka on July 7 and will hold a special performance in commemoration of his new album on July 15 at the Saitama Super Arena.

Photo credit: Key East

class="yiv1707995335post-title" style="font-size: 20px; margin: 0px; color: rgb(85, 85, 85); "[Pexers Article] The Human Face of Confidence class="yiv1707995335post-title" style="font-size: 20px; margin: 0px; color: rgb(85, 85, 85); "
Reposted from: Hyunnie Pexer's Blog by crazy4hyun

collage1t.jpg
By lnprz at 2012-07-04

The Human Face of Confidence

by :aprilstarr

Can a state of mind determine what we can become ? Is believing 'you can do do it ' with that battlecry 'just do it ' makes one a winner? We all wish we could just be brave and shout it out and land in success. Behavioral scientists say, the key to success is that frame of mind called CONFIDENCE.

Is it something we had before or after an accomplishment? Confidence is not all easy to have, otherwise why are there confidence building steps done by the self or with a group with a guru facilitating the process?

If there is such a thing as confidence starter pack it should come with coaching one's self with a fulfilling prophesy or forecasting -seeing oneself as a success and wanting it so badly leaving no stone unturned. How does that happen? It happens with preparation -sorry, no short cuts to it. Good old fashioned sweat and maybe tears,more sweat and more tears. Winners did not happen overnight. If it take years, so be it. The winner's brain are also wired differently. One track mind you say, with hundred percent sureness -YES!

Confidence cannot be had by being lucky, or rely on fate. Confidence is an outcome of a winning formula /solution you yourself had come upon. It started with an issue, a problem,a concern that burned within you. No one can experience it but you.

Perhaps to make it less abstract, allow me to put a HUMAN FACE TO CONFIDENCE. You are so right it is- KIM HYUN JOONG. His life is an open book. When asked in an interview what he would have become if not the Hallyu singer-dancer he is today,he answered "I would be a trainee". He meant if he didn't do it then, he would be doing it now. He has forecasted his own future with tunnel vision and one track mind. Though he started being a musician when he was younger, singing and dancing where he is in at present are all related to it -applied music if you will. If ever he comes around to being a musician someday, nothing has been lost. In fact, all that he is reaping now came from every bit and huge chunks of exposure and experiences from music. His success can be attributed to not your ordinary training years to learn the basics in his profession. It can be said, SK training for pop idols are not for everyone, and survivors toughened out eventually. But our tough guy has other not so secret "secrets to success".

Fans know he worked as a waiter in a family food restaurant. Without doubt that provided him skills in service and care for people. But more than skills, it is his compassion, the feel for others who rely on him. When he became a leader for his group, he learned on the job what it takes to be on top of situations sorting out the uncertainties in the entertainment jungle. He must not have acquired the confidence then as he has now as he worried about their performances -although I'm sure he did not monopolize the worries. But it was lonely, the burden was heavy and he felt it.

They have had the dark days...but that should not show ...for in showbiz lingo it is always 'the show must go on'. The adage the past privileges one must be true. Endurance is not only for the athletes. And indeed the show, many shows went on until the solo shows and Kim Hyun Joong made the world see what he is made of. Not anymore the background dancer with some chorus lines and three solos but being the Frontline Man. Now the spotlight is on him and he owns the stage.

More than ever, he is in command of his own spaceship, with people he has also full confidence in. HE IS THE HUMAN FACE OF CONFIDENCE. Is it in his demeanor? The smiles that easily come?The special twinkle in his eyes? Is it how he projects himself after the successful performances and how the world loves a winner?

Though if you come to think about it, confidence is hard to pin down for it can go to being cocky or to being arrogant. KHJ aura is not based on empty boasting, it is based on what he dreamt for himself, steeled himself towards solid achievements. But it is not the success alone proven by breaking records and awards that built up that confidence, it is his approach to how he made it. Aren't we interested to know what made him a winner? He must have been asked about it many times in so many ways. But his success story may not be found in the books or can be lectured in the classrooms. It is uniquely his.

He is not counting all his gold nowadays, but instead is looking forward to more opportunities coming his way. And knowing he can reach for them as well. Now that is pure, unadulterated confidence.

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; "Kim Hyun Joong meets his Japanese fans, “He’s very popular”

July 06, 2012 5:30 pm dkrogers

20120706161814167.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong recently met his fans in Japan.

On July 5, Kim made a surprise visit to a famous album store in Japan and met his fans.

Kim, who released his second single album Heat in Japan, made a surprise visit to Japan to thank his fans for supporting him.

Japanese album stores were full of people who gathered to see Kim. Hundreds of fans brought the stores and streets to a halt.

Kim held a signing event at his album booth and thanked many fans by smiling and waving his hands towards the fans.

The single album sold around 140,000 copies on the first day of its release and ranked first on the Oricon daily chart.

Kim Hyun Joong's New Single Tops Japan Music Charts

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/364685/kim-hyun-joongs-new-single-tops-japan-music-charts#.T_bWzHyw_h0.facebook
source: Manila Bulletin Publishing CorporationBy JONATHAN M. HICAPJuly 5, 2012, 2:27pmKim Hyun Joong (left) and his Japanese fans at the handshaking event last July 3 (Photos courtesy of KeyEast Entertainment)Kim Hyun Joong (left) and his Japanese fans at the handshaking event last July 3 (Photos courtesy of KeyEast Entertainment)

MANILA, Philippines - Hallyu star Kim Hyun Joong's second Japanese single "HEAT" immediately debuted at the top of music charts on July 4.

Upon its release, the single sold a whopping 137,774 copies to top the Oricon daily singles chart, a record for a solo foreign artist.

"HEAT," which was composed by Japanese rock duo B'z, also topped the Tower Records Japan chart.

With at least 100,000 copies of his new single sold, Kim Hyun Joong is assured of getting a gold status certification from the Recording Industry of Japan (RIAJ).

Last July 3, Kim Hyun Joong held a hand-shaking event to mark the release of his new single in Japan. About 5,000 fans braved the rain and lined up to enter the Venus Fort shopping mall in Tokyo.

The singer and actor initially planned to shake hands with selected fans but decided to shake hands with all those who came to the event. Some of the fans spent the night outside the venue just to meet the Korean star. Another handshaking event will be held in Osaka on July 7.

In addition, Kim Hyun Joong held a guerilla performance at the DiverCity Tokyo Plaza in Odaiba, Tokyo on July 4. Despite the searing heat, the star performed "Let's Party" for about 1,000 fans who came.

Also last night, he was a guest on Fuji TV's "Non Stop" entertainment program. He will be a guest on Nippon Television Network's "Happy Music" on July 6.

On July 14, he and Japanese musician Naoto Inti Raymi will hold the "Double Fantasista: The Greatest Assist."

He is also set to hold the "Kim Hyun Joong 'Heat' 2012 in Japan" event on July 15 at the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan. The event is exclusive for buyers of his new single.

Kim Hyun Joong is also set to star in another Korean drama. It was announced earlier that he will star in the drama "City Conquest," which will be released this year.

He will start shooting in Japan, the first location of the drama, on July 10.  The filming will be held in the capital city of Utsunomiya in Tochigi Prefecture.

Kim Hyun Joong Makes Surprise Appearances in Record Stores in Tokyo

06 Jul 2012, 17:00

Kim Hyun Joong has shown up to support his fans who showed up in support of him at their local record stores. 

On July 5, Kim Hyun Joong made surprised, unannounced visits to a number of Tokyo’s famous album stores to hold guerilla meetings with his fans. 

Receiving a passionate response for the release of his second single album Heat, the singer wanted to return the love by meeting directly with his fans. 

Wherever he went, whether it was in Ginza or Shibuya, crowds began immediately swarming around the singer, bringing the stores to a near stand-still. In one instrument stores in Ginza, Kim Hyun Joong′s appearance immediately attracted some hundreds of people, reflecting the singer’s star power in the island nation. 

In each place he stopped at, Kim Hyun Joong would autograph the booth where his album was being sold and posing for pictures with fans. 

79183335.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong will hold a handshake event with fans in Osaka on July 7 and will hold a special performance in commemoration of his new album on July 15 at the Saitama Super Arena.

Photo credit: Key East