Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Guest joycechoong

I remember HJL saying (in a radio show guesting) that his chicken shop is no longer operational.

Guest blackjackVip

wooooo!! :w00t:

Sandara would be really nice to be his female counterpart! :wub:

too bad she didn't audition and preparing for their comeback.

i still wish they would work together in a drama though!!! :D

ETV STAR Q10 - July 07, 2010

Fellow TS! I need help!! Im going Korea after 2 weeks, and I really wish i could see Oppa! May I know if there's any way to see him? if not what places is a must go as a Triple S?? I heard that filming set/location are open to public de, will oppa be filming for ISWAK already?? Hope some triple S can enlighten me....

I will be able to see tony moly's shop everywhere right?

P.S. Is oppa's Jagsal Chicken still around?

You may want to contact or visit Leizle @ leizle.blogspot.com, or Bb @ lovekimhyunjoong.com for more information. They've been to Seoul countless of times. Especially, lovekimhyunjoong.com has lots of fanaccounts on trip to Seoul, as where to shop for TonyMoly, BasicHouse, Jackal Chicken and Hotsun, and other goodies...

Have fun!

Guest joslyn28

wooooo!! :w00t:

Sandara would be really nice to be his female counterpart! :wub:

too bad she didn't audition and preparing for their comeback.

i still wish they would work together in a drama though!!! :D

this is my first comment against to anybody but i don't like Sandara parks to be his partner at the new drama dont get mad this is just my opinion i don't think so i can't picture it mybe the two people i can picture are the one in the coffee prince and hwang bo ..... i know they are older but i think they can handle him sorry for cutting ur message blackjack vip and plsss dont get mad to this is my only opinion

Guest Bess_Okada

***** HJL'S SPAIN PHOTOBOOK *****

Remember in April, HJL went to Spain for photoshoot. Here are some of the photos from the 'Spain Photo Book'

spp31.jpg

spp12.jpg

spg1.jpg

spp21.jpg

Credit Elley

* Here is the site, available for pre order only. The actual date of release is August 10, 2010

Include one DVD with highlights of shooting scenes in Spain (Korean, Japanese subtitle), a 200 pages photo book (English & Japanese), and 5 original photos.

Theme: #1 Ready - Beach, Comfort, Dog, Football, Friend, Holiday, Music, Travel

#2 Action - Adventurous, Composure, Charisma, Defant Attitude, Mood, Passion, Playful smile, Romance

http://selection.brokore.com/special/hj_spain_photobook.html

hyun joong i wish you good luck from the bottom of my heart

i have faith in you and i know you will do your best

i hope it becomes a huge hit and prove your acting abilities and show the antis and the whole world that you are good in acting ....fighting

spain pix loooooooook amaaaazinnnnng ...i wannnnnaaaa see whole the photoshoooot

Guest Gaemal

I saw a thread for Mischievous Kiss but that's not the offical drama thread right?

The drama will start filming soon!It will broadcast in September!Can't wait! :w00t:

Kim Hyun Joong Baek Seung Jo Fighting! Prove those haters wrong tongue2.gif

bbwakiyama thank you for Tony Moly pics.... they are amazing! And I think I officially hate that female model :DD

I always knew that Hyun Joong nim is sexy, but I think because of his idol status I never thought of him THAT way :D

I mostly think of him in romantic ways... but wow... I have to admit those Tony Moly pics made my imagination go wild *blush blush*

A lot of fans are worried right now because Mischievous kiss is going to stand against Rain's new drama Fugitives. Well... I'm not denying I'm a little worried too, but I think it's going to be OK. Rain is the megastar, but don't forget about his last drama A love to kill. From what I heard it wasn't the hit series...

I don't care who will be the female lead as long as she has a great chemistry with him and as long as she gets along with him :) To tell the truth my eyes will be glued to Hyun Joong in 99,9% of time :DD

But I'm kinda curious who will play the other male character...

Guest amoresan23

Yah, aisling me too I really officially does not like the gilr/model and yes my imagination went wild also ha ha ha ha :rolleyes: ...sooooo jealous of the girl..me I always look at Leader as handsome, cute and rarely sexy, but this Tony Moly pics really hype my senses and seeing him ooozing with sexiness and sex appeal. I guess will also now going to be very jealous of the girl in ISWAK coz there's many kissing scene there and romantic scene. I'm watching the Taiwan version and keep imagining it as KHJ and the girl I think that I'm picturing is the girl in his DK commercial(Park Shin Hye is this correct sorry if I'm wrong) I think she will suit the role really well and she has chemistry with KHJ. And don't worry about ISWAK going against some other drama I believe that Leader's drama will do good. He has charisma that I never saw in any other idols, actor or actresses. Just hearing and seeng him in a drama again will full people (whoever it may be antis or loyal fans)to watch it...Fighting KHJ...fighting ISWAK...go..go..

Gosh. Bbwaky (:)) ah, He is so sexy... politely sexy!

How can I live... hu hu...

--------

I must share w/ all of you guy this: I passed by 2 tony Moly Store In Korea (in Nam Dae Mun and Myung Dong) during my trip to Korea last month and I must admit that, I love the way they put Hyun Joong photo @ their store... Everywhere, my dear :)

Guest CeeCee23
:w00t: My goodness. I have some picture saving to do (and maybe a little picture trimming too :P). Thanks a bunch. :)

Guest NlCKl

KHJ is really legendary when it comes to high tolerance in alcohol intake kekeke

>>>

Excerpt from Kim Bum’s interview where he mentions Minho, Ilwoo and Hyun Joong

Posted on July 10, 2010 by loveghs

Very interesting excerpt from kim bum’s interview where he mentions MH, ilwoo and hyun joong:

“Recently during the world cup, i’ve tried wearing a mask and being a supporter on the streets” said kim bum. Kim bum who usually exercises and occasionally drinks says his alcohol tolerance is around 3-4 bottles of soju. In contrast to his pretty/delicate appearance, kim bum who has a high alcohol tolerance said “recently becoz of what happened during MH-hyung’s fan meeting, reports saying that i’m a drinker emerged, although in reality I admit I drink more than MH and ilwoo hyung combined. MH-hyung can drink 2 cups (of soju), ilwoo hyung 3 cups. once they reach their limit, they have to go home.” The person who can stand against him in drinking is colleague Kim Hyun Joong.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100710n02354

translation cr: webby@soompi.com

^^ lol we know hyun joong has a high tolerance in alcohol kekkee

and congrats to him getting the role!! so he actually up again rain's comeback drama? and i read somehwere that it's also micky drama too...so much competition

Guys... I just had random thoughts about ISWAK.

It's been some time since I watched the Taiwanese version of ISWAK, but if I'm not mistaken Joe Cheng, the male lead, had to wore white wedding dress at the end of the drama :DD I just can't imagine our leader wearing lady's wedding dress :D :D

I can't wait to see the first pics from filming set and promotion pics! I really really hope they won't dye his hair like in BOF. I prefer him with black or very dark hair :)

Edit:

Ooopss. I topped the page :) I'll share these old screencaps. I just love those pics :)) Leader looks so fresh, clean, young and very handsome here. I kinda dislike too much make-up on guys so it's always a pleasure for me seeing him like this. He looks totally gorgeous and cute in those pics ;))

leader.jpg

Guest hyungie

guys, i can no longer access the complete episodes of hyun joong hwang bo we got married in YT, please if anyone here who can share please pm me. i know it's been more than a year but i really like the reality of show. i hope someone can help. Thanks.

hahaha

I officially hate the female model!!!!!!!!!

As for ISWAK!!!

I love it!!!!

I prayed so hard for that role since leader and the male lead

is soooo alike.!

They are guys who are not showy even if they love someone!

Omo cant wait!

hope its more successful than BOF!

Guest Gaemal

^^ lol we know hyun joong has a high tolerance in alcohol kekkee

and congrats to him getting the role!! so he actually up again rain's comeback drama? and i read somehwere that it's also micky drama too...so much competition

He's competing against Rain's Fugitive and Lee Seung Gi's My Girlfriend is a Nine-tailed Fox.

Interesting to note how they're all singer-turned-actor. :lol:

Guest meteorflower09

He's competing against Rain's Fugitive and Lee Seung Gi's My Girlfriend is a Nine-tailed Fox.

Interesting to note how they're all singer-turned-actor. :lol:

and each of them have a previous drama that become a big hit in entire Asia

like I said before, KHJ goodluck

actually i'm really excited for his drama at the same time worry about the outcome of the competition on rating

I wish the reason that we can't see him this past days is because he is currently preparing for his drama

attending workshop, and have a good teacher in acting

I am also praying, that the production team can find him a very good and charming actress to be his partner

i watch ISWAK and the female lead is so good