Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

• Guest changed the title to Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Stuck With You: 7 Introverted Male K-Drama Characters We Wish We Could Spend Quarantine With

Jul 12, 2020

Are you staying home due to the quarantine? Health experts and researchers are advocating for people to avoid going out, if not preventing it completely for the time being, to stay safe and healthy during the pandemic. Others may have different ways of spending their days at home, while some of us turn to K-dramas and movies to pass the time. Here are some dramas that are worth the rewatch and show introverted characters that have no qualms about staying home.

Yoon Ji Hoo of “Boys Over Flowers” and Baek Seung Jo of “Playful Kiss

Kim Hyun Joong has often been cast as characters that have a mysterious air and calming factor. In “Boys Over Flowers,” he played Yoon Ji Hoo, who comes from an extremely wealthy family and has studied music in an elite school. He’s often a man of few words, and you’re sure to find him hiding away from the crowds playing either the violin or guitar or reading a book. As Baek Seung Jo in “Playful Kiss,” Kim Hyun Joong plays an intelligent student who would rather curl up at home and read a book instead of socializing with friends!

Watch “Boys Over Flowers”:

WATCH NOW

Also watch “Playful Kiss”:

WATCH NOW

https://www.soompi.com/article/1410480wpp/stuck-with-you-7-introverted-male-k-drama-characters-we-wish-we-could-spend-quarantine-with

• Like 2
  • Love 1

All my posts about HyunJoong SNS updates are deleted because IG link with them!:heartbreak: But i can't understand why delete my whole post?! They have contained FB & Weibo link too... :bawling:

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 2