Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=khj&no=159784&page

translation by jackie kim

It was telling fans about the progress of Khj case n the fans collecting evidence against Choi... They are working very carefully and quietly since last summer ever since Khj went to the police department... So far blogs and other media outlets are involved in helping with this effort and determine about 80+ anti Khj sites as well... They are very grateful for all Henecia fans around the world and wanted to apologize for the slow progress but they need to be careful about this effort. ((This blog seem to be really working hard for our guy wants to do everything possible to clear his name and put the girl in jail.))

• Like 8

NYCG @  Thank you for the update information. It's a good news that finally the Korean fans can take legal action toward those harmful haters.  I really appreciate the effort and the commitment of the fans in South Korea. Those haters will surely get what they deserve.

I now try to be patient with the unnecessary delay of this case of the South Korean justice system. I pray there will be a good respectful judge who values justice to handle the criminal case and the civil case . April 8th we will see a sample of how justice work in SK. i truly feel the family court should take place after the end of the civil court. We are now watching how the criminal plays the court game.

• Like 5

*** Bad boys are sexy. :P

[Eye Candy] Blood Type B: The bad boys

Considered the rebels with a stubborn streak, just a handful of many hot male celebrities who are blood type B are listed below, so check 'em out!

(skipped unrelated.....)

Kim Hyun Joong

misc_1459969286_e_kimhyunjoong.jpg

source : allkpop

• Like 4

AND a handful of headline scanners thought they'd make cracks about our boy there - obviously don't keep up with the latest news.  Some dissed Park Shi Hoo as well :(  That's why I'm glad KHJ is pressing charges - cause PSH didn't (I get why, but still) and he's still getting hate from some.  Of course, with the level of idiocy KHJ's main haters exhibit, that creature Choi Hye Mi could CONFESS and get thrown in jail, and VIDEOTAPES could surface of her attacking our boy, & Macoy et al would STILL be calling him names & giving him hate :(

I have to go watch the Unbreakable MV now....

• Like 3

Guest shariman66

Of course, with the level of idiocy KHJ's main haters exhibit, that creature Choi Hye Mi could CONFESS and get thrown in jail, and VIDEOTAPES could surface of her attacking our boy, & Macoy et al would STILL be calling him names & giving him hate

That is unfortunately true ~

Just go to any of his MVs & you'd come across those asinine & ill-mannered fools.

I tend to ignore their senseless blathering ^_^

I was just reading tweets from sunny.  Apparently, in today's court case, Choi's lawyer has asked for more time because he wasn't able to see his client.  Are you serious?  How long is Choi going to be allowed to play these games?  Atty Lee has asked they resolve this in a timely manner.  In other words, this is taking too long.  Can Choi's lawyer keeps postponing this for months and months year after year?  If Seon hasn't been able to see Choi before this court date, whose fault is that?  It sounds like Choi and her lawyer are both playing games and are not ready for this case.  Yet, they filed the lawsuit.  This is insane.

Source:  https://twitter.com/sunsun_sky

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Teleri Nyfain said:

From what I understand this is the child support case so only the 2nd hearing.  There are multiple cases going on.  

Darn it!  I'm confused about all these cases.  Whatever case it is, they should be ready for their own freakin case.  Choi and gang filed it not KHJ.  

• Like 4

Hope this partial trans helps! If not, perhaps next court day offers better understanding.
http://m.media.daum.net/m/entert…/newsview/20160408163902771 …
from Sunsun_sky@
Yesterday April 8 was 2nd court day for family court case. 22nd is 5th hearing day for civil case n 25th is 3rd court day for family case. 12985349_1045212132238606_19573696188335

sunsun_sky@
*Today was 2nd court day for family court case. 22nd is 5th hearing day for civil case n 25th is 3rd court day for family case.
*Pls dnt get confused abt cases: there r family court case, civil court case n criminal court case. Each court case serves diff legal issues.
*Rmbr lasttime der wr conflictng reprts abt who filed fmlycourt case:son or choi. It sms its son as AtyL keeps on asking 4court ruling abt it
*I think its abt AttyLee's Q abt legality of family court case 2decide custody issue, as it was filed by d son not by choi. @svetulchica
*AttyLee requestd court2make a judicial rule in a timely manner. Seon requestd 2have more time cuz he was unable to see his client.-StarNews

(@sunsun_sky):
김현중 vs 전여친, 양육권 분쟁 2차 성과 없이 변론 계속..25일 조정기일 KHJvsChoi: 2nd court day ended w/no result. Next court date is set 4/25

• Like 4

Seon has failed to get the agreement that Choi has dreamed so much to have to not end up in jail, so is using an innocent to blackmail KHJ, but she is digging her own grave from the moment she commit the stupidity of ask more money and released the despicable text messages she created.

• Like 6

Guest shariman66

@angel76  

That's what you get for being too greedy ^_^

Her evil plot is starting to backfire on her  ~ may it continue to do so until Hyunjoong boy gets his long-awaited justice.

Which means that he gets back his reputation & a direct apology from the media & netizens while psychoi & company get thrown in jail for a number of years!       

We can always dream, right?                                                                                                                                                                            

6 minutes ago, shariman66 said:

@angel76  

That's what you get for being too greedy ^_^

Her evil plot is starting to backfire on her  ~ may it continue to do so until Hyunjoong boy gets his long-awaited justice.

Which means that he gets back his reputation & a direct apology from the media & netizens while psychoi & company get thrown in jail for a number of years!       

We can always dream, right?                                                                                                                                                                            

The case is getting  weirder and weirder.  How come the court give so much previllage to the pliantiff who does not have strong point to file a lawsuit but yet she did. The court just let them spoils  the text money of the Korean citizens. I iwonder for how long the court will allow choi and the gang to play around with them.  I believe a good  respective court will know how to deal with a tricky lawyer and a criminal's trick. The 5th hearing of the civil case is around the conner. We will see what is justice means on April 22 nd.

It's not just a dream but a real situation and the determination that will make the dream come true .

• Like 4

This almost sounds like there is something going on behind the scene or am I reading too much into this. I wouldn't be surprised if a deal has been struck on the criminal case.   It's too quiet these days from Choi's side. The article is from soompi news.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kim Hyun Joong’s Side Proposes an Agreement to End Custody Battle 

Kim Hyun Joong’s Side Proposes an Agreement to End Custody Battle

In the latest development in the custody case of singer and actor Kim Hyun Joong versus his ex-girlfriend, the actor’s side has come up with a new suggestion.

The second hearing for custody and child support was held on April 8 at the Seoul Family Court. The lawyers on both sides briefly met outside of the court, where Kim Hyun Joong’s lawyer suggested that the custody and child support suit be dropped. No immediate agreement was reached at that meeting, as Ms. Choi’s lawyer couldn’t reach his client for her opinion.

Kim Hyun Joong’s lawyer also brought the idea officially before the court, suggesting that each side be responsible for their own legal fees and wrap up the suit. The lawyer said, “We’ve stated our piece, so is it not the case where the only thing left is a judicial decision?,” strongly urging Ms. Choi’s side to agree.

However, Ms. Choi’s lawyer requested more time to make a decision, saying, “My client is currently in poor health, so I haven’t been able to meet with her to discuss her opinion.”

After hearing both sides, the judge decided to stay the hearing until the morning of April 25 to give Ms. Choi the time to hear the offer on the table and make a decision whether or not to agree with it.

• Like 4

@theone4me I hope the above article was somehow lost in translation....  
I can't see HJ's side dropping the criminal charges against Choi.
Let's say that perhaps she really is sick, who knows? Though much of what comes from her side is very hard to trust. It seems more like her side are just sh***ing bricks and making any excuse to delay...otherwise why on earth postpone again and again?!
Are they not seeking justice? *coughs* Yet, they have been doing this for the past 4 or 5 months. 
HJ seems to be a very soft person, but I do hope he continues this fight to clear his name. I am sure he will.

• Like 5

On 4/9/2016 at 5:28 AM, Lyana87 said:

@theone4me I hope the above article was somehow lost in translation....  
I can't see HJ's side dropping the criminal charges against Choi.
Let's say that perhaps she really is sick, who knows? Though much of what comes from her side is very hard to trust. It seems more like her side are just sh***ing bricks and making any excuse to delay...otherwise why on earth postpone again and again?!
Are they not seeking justice? *coughs* Yet, they have been doing this for the past 4 or 5 months. 
HJ seems to be a very soft person, but I do hope he continues this fight to clear his name. I am sure he will.

Hi Lyana87, I do agree with you - I wish KHJ is better and stronger than ever! GO KHJ! :P

• Like 5

9 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Lyana87, I do agree with you - I wish KHJ is better and stronger than ever! GO KHJ! :P

I wish the same because he needs to determine to seek for justice no matter how kind he is. It is not only to clear his name but more importance no one should be allowed to be a criminal and destroyed the other without punishment. The Society must let her know that what she did is not acceptable. 

It seems everyone who followed this case already knew choi hye mi is a liar and blackmailer who trys to use a child to get her out from the criminal charge. 

I believe SK  people knew choi hye mi had wrongly accused KHJ to defame him and threatened him for money ..  Her actions in the past 19 months has reflected that she is certainly not a victim but a real abuser. In fact She has psychologically and emotionally abused KHJ  with her lies even before the scandal broke out . She has tortured him further for almost 2 years now with her lies , her medias play and her trick to prolong the lawsuits with no end.  This woman have never seeked for justice  because she knew well she is  an abuser here.. Her actions  in the past 19 months has proved that she just wants  to destroy KHJ  and take all the money he has . She does not even care / know what is best for the child.

I wonder how the SK court think about justice if the plaintiff  behaves like a troll , a criminal and unfairly uses the court to torture the defentdance by stalling the case . Does the SK court realize justice delayed is justice denied. How come  a criminal suspected get so much privilege from the court.  So sad that no one from justice system has a gut to take the case forward for the sake of justice.

• Like 4

On 4/10/2016 at 2:23 AM, Teleri Nyfain said:

It's not the CRIMINAL case but the custody case under discussion....

Yes, I know there are many different lawsuits going on. I was referring only to the article :)  

• Like 4