Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

http://cozygha.com/board_DRUP12/199288#prettyPhoto

K STAR NEWS Hallyu STAR rEPORT" : KHJ's parents talk abt Jeju trip n question ultra-s-pic [단독] 김현중 부모가 말하는 제주여행과.Ultrasound pictures of the K-star Kim Hyun Joong parents say, 'Jeju Tour' and questions

[News Update][6.22.2015]
Attorney Lee checked with the hospital regarding ultra sound pic whether the machine was wrong but but they said no.
"초음파 사진에는 산모이름도 없고, 검사시각이 진료시각과 다르게 표기돼 있다. 기계체크가 잘못된 것일 수도 있지만,그 병원이 대형병원인데다 그럴리가 없다고 병원측에서도 확인해줬다"- 병원 기계도 문제없다는데 왜 유독 한 사람만 문제점이 발견되는 걸까?
cr: @catgojump 
credit translation:@4everhyun

10986835_896212377138583_211087664903228

11403440_896214223805065_936705673372198

11143134_896215513804936_248117804725357

11423851_896215413804946_69664510077700210371163_896215390471615_70182961160888011055295_896215507138270_63205144304350111538956_896215400471614_595708195605123

• Like 5

Guest shariman66

Funny, isn't it?

Formerly that psy-choi & her slimy lawyer were so enthusiastically telling all & sundry about our boy's wrong-doings & their determination to rectify the matter.

Now? Not even a single peep from any of them.

My continuous prayers to All-Mighty God in giving justice to our boy ~

I hope he's doing very well & not being reminded or updated by anyone at his camp about his on-going situation.

@lkh2    

The Mission? Hmm, I don't think so but to be honest I remember 'SS501 Idol World' far more than the former, hee. The ones that I really liked for the Mission was one, when 3 members of SS501 had to perform a traditional Japanese dance while our boy & Kyujong had to play the traditional percussion or drums.

The second one that I liked? When YS, HJB & our boy went on a picnic & had to prepare the lunch. Lol! I had to laugh watching that boy of ours preparing curry ~

Thank goodness it ended up being edible or at least all of them seemed to like it even the host of the show.

So no, the one that I mentioned about was one of the Japanese variety shows they were on at that time. At least, I think it was a Japanese show, lol! Alright, I'll try to find it as soon as I can.

Edited by shariman66

Reporter called to A's mom and asked abt pregnancy and she told there is no worth to talk abt it.so ridiculous
15.06.21 K-star news 김현중 부모가 말하는 '제주 여행'과 의문의 초음파 사진 +채널A 영상
http://cozygha.com/board_DRUP12/199288 …
Cr: cozy 
Twit Cr: @SuperfandeKhj
Trans Cr: 4everhyun

HJ's dad:he recall that on 31 Dec.,hj looks happier than b4 but 3 days after he got call again and this is ur baby!
김현중父
현중이 생각은 그랬던 것 같아요 12월 31일에 이젠 자기는 최 모씨에게서 벗어났다 모든 게 끝났구나라는 생각에, 그래서 좋아했던 것 같아요 생각해보니까..
김현중母…
twit Cr: @jamkkuleogihj

correction: Atty who encourage to hj to take care of A in Dec. was hj's former lawyer!! OMG 
HJ's former lawyer is the one who didnt defend anything fr him last yr.
(Not Atty Lee )
Cr: 4everhyun

Hj mom:I went hospital 3 days in a row and met 3 pregnant women a day but there were no pic.like us.(all had name ) 
김현중父
여기에 최 모씨 이름이 없습니다
김현중母
제가 해당 병원 산부인과에 3일을 연속으로 가서 하루에 세분씩 산모를 만났어요 9명을 만났는데 9명이 모두 산모이름이 다 적혀있고 그런데 우리꺼에는 없어요 
Pic Cr: jamkkuleogihj 

10616590_896397053786782_804149057305568

11537686_896397060453448_365224461198792

11181305_896397057120115_460669321412439

11411835_896397080453446_876846365289708

Reposted again! Sorry some mistakes earlier.
From K star news via @倪嘉路Karenkim13's Chinese trans 
Trans Cr: illublue

11402860_896399857119835_661489531399981

11066531_896399690453185_281646796143810

• Like 6

retweeted sunny @sunsun_sky 

So far my undrstndng is, per kstar HJ parents intrvw, its A's lawyer who asked HJ 2meet her at night times n a trip 2console her in deprssion

Seon is not just a legal counsel. to me what he did was improper n breaking professnal boundary. He sms 2 hv been activtly involvd in d whole scheme 

• Like 6

Kim Hyun Joong's side raises questions about Ms. Choi's alleged pregnancy

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/kim-hyun-joongs-side-raises-questions-about-ms-chois-alleged-pregnancy

As the legal battle between Kim Hyun Joong and his ex-girlfriend Ms. Choi continues, Kim Hyun Joong's side is raising some questions as to the validity of Ms. Choi's alleged pregnancy, particularly regarding the sonogram photos she submitted as proof.

Kim Hyun Joong's legal representative Lee Jae Man revealed to Sports Today via phone call that "there is a disparity between the time recorded on the sonogram pictures and the time Ms. Choi went in for a checkup. Her name isn't even recorded on the pictures."

He added, "I don't know why she supplied us the wrong sonogram photos. On the date of her defense plea this past March she only showed us four weeks worth of medical records of amenorrhea and didn't submit any documents related to her pregnancy. She has only provided text messages between Kim Hyun Joong and herself as proof of the pregnancy. The text messages she showed were edited. The times weren't even properly marked."

Last year, Choi already received 600,000,000 KRW (~$545,000 USD) from Kim Hyun Joong to subdue the whole situation and to keep the controversy from going public. However, Ms. Choi is now suing Kim Hyun Joong for an additional 1,600,000,000 KRW (~$1.4 million USD) in damages, claiming that she suffered an alleged miscarriage due to Kim Hyun Joong's physical abuse.

The next trial between Kim Hyun Joong and Ms. Choi will be held on July 22.

Edited by newyorkcitygirl
  • Like 6

@lkh2     

Lol! Thank you for the vote of confidence about my knowledge of our boy ~ unfortunately I'm going to disappoint you this time, hee.

Dear, you got to be joking! Do you know how many episodes there were for M!Pick? More than 60, that's for sure.

For the life of me I can't remember which episode it was, lol!

I did remember the members doing push-ups when they were punished for fooling around instead of practising their song but don't ask which episode it was ~ all I know is, that was one of the earlier episodes before they debuted.

There was also a show in Japan, 2008 I think, where they showed-off their prowess & strength ~ our boy was pretty amazing with his incredibly fast technique of doing push-ups. Have to look up the vid one day.

Conclusion, uh-huh, no matter how deceptively slender he looks sometimes, our baby is a powerhouse when it comes to exercise thus those pecs & abs. I guess one of the reasons why he is such an exercise freak is because when they debuted he was already given the identity or concept of being the muscular one among the members. If you remember during debut & months after that they had him togged-out in sleeveless clothing for a lot of their performances. We should thank DSP for that smart move ^_^   

Our HJ is very conscious of his body, he always exercise if the he has time during his early days of his debut and during SS501 that's why the other 4 call him very manly,as shariman66, I will help looking for video too. they are in my portable hard drive 

@shariman66  @newyorkcitygirlI have both the Beginnings 1 and II - that is 8 (eight) dvds of the MPICK years...and I have found out that the MPICK YOU TUBE versions are UNCUT, whereas the MPICK dvd versions are CUT by almost 4-8 minutes per session....This is SO upsetting!!! I watch both side by side - the Yutube ones for the eng trans!!! Thank God for eng trans...and the MPICK dvd quality is much better than the YOutube versions...

So - I too am going to try and find the super fast pushups you guys are talking about! ..... As soon as I can get some free time...

• Like 5

Fanart : cr: @oaewma06 

May I say to whoever did this photoshopping - Thank you...I am beginning to think that this is one of the most Seriously HOT picture of KHJ I have ever seen....even though photoshopped...

He looks so baaaaadddd.

Edited by lkh2
This looks too much like what he May look like - do not want to give any opportunity for him to standout in this very dangerous patrol area.
  • Like 5

K STAR NEWS Hallyu STAR rEPORT" : KHJ's parents talk abt Jeju trip n question ultra-s-pic [단독] 김현중 부모가 말하는 제주여행과.Ultrasound pictures of the K-star Kim Hyun Joong parents say, 'Jeju Tour' and questions

[News Update][6.22.2015]
Attorney Lee checked with the hospital regarding ultra sound pic whether the machine was wrong but but they said no.
"초음파 사진에는 산모이름도 없고, 검사시각이 진료시각과 다르게 표기돼 있다. 기계체크가 잘못된 것일 수도 있지만,그 병원이 대형병원인데다 그럴리가 없다고 병원측에서도 확인해줬다"- 병원 기계도 문제없다는데 왜 유독 한 사람만 문제점이 발견되는 걸까?

Thank you NYCG - So happy about what we are learning from the parents...

One thing I am still a little confused by: 

1) Former Lawyer was or was Not  Lawyer Lee Jae Man? Because it was someone from CHOI side that "appeased" KHJ to console Choi and go to Jeju Island.

Some things that seem to be cleared up:

1) Irregardless of who told him to do it, he went on a "Compassion"" trip to Jeju Island for the "depressed" Choi....

excuse me...May I point out how different THIS KHJ's parents' revelation sounds from the way it was made out to be by Choi side?!

It also shows how sweet he is to still do that...or he was further pressured emotionally or otherwise in still unknown ways to accompany her....

2)  Settlement docs - say that Choi and KHJ agreed to go separate ways from 12/31/14 as part of the settlement.  This information REeally says - among other things...he really wasn't that into Choi at all on a personal level as  has been presented from Choi side - but was doing this as a "Compassion gesture"...for those who have been following....this piece of info - really really explains so many things.........and fits the many pieces  of the puzzle together that was questionable with the dubious release of spurious "text conversations" from Choi side....

• Like 4

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY t2day: AttyLee explains why pregnancy last year is questionable - no belly injury in med-cert. Choi side unreachable
순식간에지나간 연예가중계방송! 자막홍수시대에 진짜인색했다 자세히 못들었는데 자막좀넣지!그래도 티비캡쳐 했음 (연락안되는 이유는?) 
Pic Cr: tom7jwkhj 
Trans Cr: sunsun_sky

10410709_895432420549912_697130857097354

Entertainment Weekly: KHJ side - 

To have the truth be known is the most important thing! 
KHJ is doing well in army regardlss of hard times
'연중' 김현중 측 "군대서 마음추스려..진실 밝혀지길" | 다음 연예
http://media.daum.net/v/20150620233407169/ … 이재만변호사는.."이런 일들에 정신적으로 힘들었을텐데 군대에서 마음을 추스려 잘 지내고 있다고 한다" "진실이 밝혀지는게 가장 중요하다"
credit translation: @sunsun_sky

I LOVE LAWYER LEE JAE MAN and how he is emphasizing that the the truth must be made known - because the lies that have been told, and repeated ad nauseum as if it was the truth by the Korean and International tabloids has caused untold emotional distress to Kim Hyun Joong and his family.

I love the tireless media blitz by KHJ parents and Lawyer Lee. May all go well in the second hearing/trial on July 22, 2015!

We can all continue to pray that all truth be finally revealed...and fully exonerate Kim Hyun Joong, and his reputation be restored.

• Like 5

[News Update][6.22.2015]

Thank you NYCG - So happy about what we are learning from the parents...

One thing I am still a little confused by: 

1) Former Lawyer was or was Not  Lawyer Lee Jae Man? Because it was someone from CHOI side that "appeased" KHJ to console Choi and go to Jeju Island.

Some things that seem to be cleared up:

1) Irregardless of who told him to do it, he went on a "Compassion"" trip to Jeju Island for the "depressed" Choi....

excuse me...May I point out how different THIS KHJ's parents' revelation sounds from the way it was made out to be by Choi side?!

It also shows how sweet he is to still do that...or he was further pressured emotionally or otherwise in still unknown ways to accompany her....

2)  Settlement docs - say that Choi and KHJ agreed to go separate ways from 12/31/14 as part of the settlement.  This information REeally says - among other things...he really wasn't that into Choi at all on a personal level as  has been presented from Choi side - but was doing this as a "Compassion gesture"...for those who have been following....this piece of info - really really explains so many things.........and fits the many pieces  of the puzzle together that was questionable with the dubious release of spurious "text conversations" from Choi side....

Look like a scam planning to get instant money..:(

Poor KHJ... being cheated by the one that he ever loved.

already got 600 thousand W.. still not enough.. still want more...

• Like 5

Kim Hyun Joong's side raises questions about Ms. Choi's alleged pregnancy

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/kim-hyun-joongs-side-raises-questions-about-ms-chois-alleged-pregnancy

As the legal battle between Kim Hyun Joong and his ex-girlfriend Ms. Choi continues, Kim Hyun Joong's side is raising some questions as to the validity of Ms. Choi's alleged pregnancy, particularly regarding the sonogram photos she submitted as proof.

Kim Hyun Joong's legal representative Lee Jae Man revealed to Sports Today via phone call that "there is a disparity between the time recorded on the sonogram pictures and the time Ms. Choi went in for a checkup. Her name isn't even recorded on the pictures."

He added, "I don't know why she supplied us the wrong sonogram photos. On the date of her defense plea this past March she only showed us four weeks worth of medical records of amenorrhea and didn't submit any documents related to her pregnancy. She has only provided text messages between Kim Hyun Joong and herself as proof of the pregnancy. The text messages she showed were edited. The times weren't even properly marked."

Last year, Choi already received 600,000,000 KRW (~$545,000 USD) from Kim Hyun Joong to subdue the whole situation and to keep the controversy from going public. However, Ms. Choi is now suing Kim Hyun Joong for an additional 1,600,000,000 KRW (~$1.4 million USD) in damages, claiming that she suffered an alleged miscarriage due to Kim Hyun Joong's physical abuse.

The next trial between Kim Hyun Joong and Ms. Choi will be held on July 22.

Hi newyorkcitygirl, thanks for sharing this. Is there no end for this? I do understand very well the side of his legal reps. They're not contesting about the pregnancy, only the exact time frame when she became pregnant. I heard that they have requested a proper photo [from Ms. Choi], but to date it's reported that she has not given it to them yet. Sorry - hahaha I don't think that photo is legit..... I don't think that's his biological child. Sorry again for saying this.............I hope we could get & hear confirmation on this. The public & fans are raising their doubts now on the situation. :P

• Like 8

Hi newyorkcitygirl, thanks for sharing this. Is there no end for this? I do understand very well the side of his legal reps. They're not contesting about the pregnancy, only the exact time frame when she became pregnant. I heard that they have requested a proper photo [from Ms. Choi], but to date it's reported that she has not given it to them yet. Sorry - hahaha I don't think that photo is legit..... I don't think that's his biological child. Sorry again for saying this.............I hope we could get & hear confirmation on this. The public & fans are raising their doubts now on the situation. :P

Actually Willenette,this is what I believe, that either she's not pregnant, that's why she can't provide legit/real ultrasounds or she may really pregnant but sorry to say it's not HJ, Omma observed it through the ultrasound results, that the baby is bigger and when counting the months it's impossible that it's HJ. And Miss A got angry that's why she filed a case against HJ, she was threatening that if HJ will not decide to take responsibility this early,she will sue, but HJ stand by what he said, He wants Paternal confirmation results.So now she is just trying to continue to lie & lie like his lawyer,who used to be HJ's former lawyer who advise him to pay 600 MW and  make an apology letter. Miss A and Atty. Seon are part in the scheme to get more money from HJ. Again let me remind and reiterate to you, this is my opinion & what I believe in.

• Like 10

[News Update-4]
1) Per ChannelA interview wth Atty Lee:
its A who came down to Jeju and asked to bewith him. 
Separation by Dec 31 was oral agreement not a written clause.
2) Atty Seon (HJ's former lawyer) is not just a legal counsel. 
To me what he did was improper & breaking professional boundary.
He seems to have been actively involved in the whole scheme
3) Atty Seon has lied so much, Im sure it will be a long maze for us to finally reach the end of it. 
But still we have come to know a lot more truths!!!
4) Per interview by HJ's parents, on 3/12 the med. certificate for her visit was issued at 11:02AM & she left. 
But ultra-sound-pic has 11:20 n 11:22AM marked on it.

credit: @sunsun_sky

• Like 7

Actually Willenette,this is what I believe, that either she's not pregnant, that's why she can't provide legit/real ultrasounds or she may really pregnant but sorry to say it's not HJ, Omma observed it through the ultrasound results, that the baby is bigger and when counting the months it's impossible that it's HJ. And Miss A got angry that's why she filed a case against HJ, she was threatening that if HJ will not decide to take responsibility this early,she will sue, but HJ stand by what he said, He wants Paternal confirmation results.So now she is just trying to continue to lie & lie like his lawyer,who used to be HJ's former lawyer who advise him to pay 600 MW and  make an apology letter. Miss A and Atty. Seon are part in the scheme to get more money from HJ. Again let me remind and reiterate to you, this is my opinion & what I believe in.

I agree with your opinion...

:( Huhu need to wait another month...

when this will end... why Choi's side is silent? too many questions...

• Like 6

To buy or not to buy?
As I had said before both sides have good reasons for their decisions. Personally I thought about it for a long time before I finally decided to buy the album after all.
I really hate KE/ BYJ BUT I love HJ much more than anything else in this case. What I really do not want to see as mentioned earlier by a fan (and I agreed) is that HJ becomes collateral damage as a result of our actions even though they are not directed at him at all, and hence, provides excuses for trash media to put HJ down again with their biased reporting!
My key consideration to buy the album is because I want to ensure HJ will remain as one of Universal Music Japan's (UMJ) top selling artistes from Korea in the JP market, so that when HJ finishes his MS in less than 2 years' time he will be able to return to the JP market with ease to launch new music projects, with support from a major label like UMJ! I'm no expert of the music industry in JP and what I know about it is just based on what I had read about it before. But I know it would be essential/ beneficial for HJ to have a major label like UMJ, supporting the production and distribution of his future work in that market. Like it or not, sale-ability of his albums will be one of the key considerations for UMJ to continue to support HJ in the future!
cr: @Princessmich123 
credit poster: World Fan Clubs Kim Hyun Joong11057633_896558920437262_265557397690130
  • Like 7

I don't understand why some are saying in twitter that KE will use the money of the sales of KHJ's new album to destroy him, there is evidence that they are behind Choi? I find it hard to believe, I know that KE has been negligent, but believe that they're responsible for assemble this plot against its own artist is too much.

I don't see well the boycott, especially now that HJ's parents and lawyer Lee are trying to clean his name, act driven by anger will not help, maybe this could harm him even more. I think we should wait and see what happens on July 22, then do what is right.

Edited by angel76
  • Like 5