Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

This is my take on this case..im thinking that this case is about status and fame..i don't think she cares about the criminal case .she was just going thru the motions..she cares about status..she went from A to ex gf to csa to choi and now her full name.and possibily the mother of KHJ's first child I could see the headlines now..smh  ..she is in the search engine now...so more ppl can look her up and will know of her. Everyone is calling her a liar which she is but she really doesn't care.. she provided no real proof of anything to the court  she just wants to show the world one thing and one thing only that she is not lying about that she and HJ were a real couple and that is KHJ is the father of her baby That's why she wanted to  go  family court and go together to do the test  to show that she is the one that is doing whats best for the baby while disregarding KHJ and giving his family an option to see the baby thru pics and . by doing this she is making KHJ look bad in the process...she is trying to destroy KHJ more for not wanting her and also she is trying to wear him down to be a family together which she said she didn't want but hes not taking the bait. she is doing this all for her NOT the baby  she feels like he will drop everything if the results come out positive she thinks he wouldn't do that to the mother of his child . thats why she is so insistent in telling the world bcuz this is all she has and "knows" is not a lie. I pray that KHJ stands his ground and that he is mentally ready if he is the father (hope hes not the father) bcuz I feel like if he is its about to go down..it will be a full on WAR of more hate and I told you so's  towards him  again and he needs to be the last one standing  with "custody" of the said child   #fighting KHJ

• Like 10

12346556_421011858109888_214195434459122The United Support Project for HJ & his military camp was highlighted in the article 
http://www1.korea.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=KPOP&wr_id=2557  
Cr: Princessmich123 

Top 5 Asian Gifts from Asian Pop Fans to Kpop Stars - JYJ, Yoochun, G-Dragon, Lim Yoona &,Kim Hyun Joong

Name : gikimtanDate : 2015-12-12 10:54:12Comment : 0
0d82dd2dcb9ba2d699e0e4b003dde871_1449884

The world of Asian pop never stops giving. It appears that the fandom is the same. 
Fans are no longer content with sending stuffed toys to their favourite artists, but instead, they dig deep to gift their favourite artists with meaningful presents. Take a look at some of the best fan gifts that are changing the world!

( omitted non-related to KHJ )

5. KIM HYUN JOONG - Report based on DC gallery , the United Support Team for Kim Hyun Joong provided huge appliances for him and for his own whole military group such as aircondition, TV sets, computers, laptop , stereo and other personal things like towel, T shirts, personal hygene kits.

The love for their idols have led this asia pop fans' generosity giving this huge gifts in the name of thier idols. 
Actually there are still many of them have given also huge gifts that we cannot mentioned one by one, but from our hearts, we applaud you for all your great love and generosity. And we also admire the fans for giving so much live and support for their idols. beyond all these material things, their Love became so strong for each other and that is all that matter.

Korea.com's Gikimtan contributed to this report.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Teleri Nyfain said:

Well, whatever she or her attorney had in mind, didn't happen obviously :D  Testing done - now just waiting on results.  I really really hope that child is not his.

Hi Teleri, ye, waiting for the results soon. If the results say he is the father, he will of course take responsibility. And this is what he's saying from time to time. We hope that the truth will come to light.  It is expected that the paternity test results will be available in 1-2 weeks. :P

• Like 9

I just love how they have their faces covered when they were the people who announced the date and location where they would take the  DNA test.  Such fake women.   If KHJ found a back door to go get the testing done and to avoid the media, why couldn't these two have done the same thing?  They want sympathy from the public and Choi loves the attention she is getting.  She cares nothing about what she is putting that baby through.  Again, I feel sorry for the baby.

By the way, I didn't know she messed around with 4 other celebrity men.  

• Like 10

That's why Seon is so confused from the look of my eye the baby is dressed like a girl but he said is a boy 

honestly seon is a joke. The famiywants 5million won for 19 years gosh they want to run a macdonalld food outlets at the expence of the poor baby. HJ mus not allow it. Let be him who cloth and feed the baby. 

• Like 8

Kim Hyun-joong completes DNA test: What happens if it's his child?

10547458_977390335687453_778557270148796

Singer and actor Kim Hyun-joong completed the DNA paternity test as part of the legal suit he's going through with his ex-girlfriend at the moment.

The test took place at the Seoul National University Forensics Department on the 14th.

Ex-girlfriend Choi filed a suit asking for a paternity test in September and he two were ordered by court to get their DNA tested.

Choi entered the building with a friend and her son in her arms without answering any of the reporters' questions.

Her lawyer Seon Jong-moon said, "When the truth comes out, Kim Hyun-joong is going to have to take full responsibility as a father. We are sure it's 100% his child".

Kim Hyun-joong's lawyer Lee Jae-man said, "We wanted to do the DNA test. If he is the father then of course he's going to take responsibility. If not, the other side should be responsible".

Kim Hyun-joong returned to base as soon as the test was over.

Results will be out in the next 1~2 weeks.

Meanwhile, Choi sued Kim Hyun-joong for abuse and assault in August last year. She asked for 1.6 billion won from him as she was pregnant and Kim Hyun-joong counter sued her for 1.2 billion.

Source : en.seoul.co.kr/news/n...

• Like 6

2 hours ago, theone4me said:

I just love how they have their faces covered when they were the people who announced the date and location where they would take the  DNA test.  Such fake women.   If KHJ found a back door to go get the testing done and to avoid the media, why couldn't these two have done the same thing?  They want sympathy from the public and Choi loves the attention she is getting.  She cares nothing about what she is putting that baby through.  Again, I feel sorry for the baby.

By the way, I didn't know she messed around with 4 other celebrity men.  

Hi theone4meKim Hyun Joong hoped to take the test without publicizing it, but unfortunately, this woman & her team publicized the information. ;)

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, newyorkcitygirl said:

Sat facing each other but did not exchange any words. Did not get direct look at child..

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002508344

12360016_977419689017851_752950244381090

Hi newyorkcitygirl, thanks for sharing this. It's good that KHJ didn't even bother to talk to her - The DNA test happened at 2 p.m.....Sorry, but, I hope he is not the father of the child. ;)

• Like 8

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi theone4meKim Hyun Joong hoped to take the test without publicizing it, but unfortunately, this woman & her team publicized the information. ;)

@Willenette, I know.  These people wanted a circus where they could display the baby or pretend to protect the baby.  If they truly wanted to protect the baby, they would have never announced the date and location of the DNA testing.  

• Like 9

Guest shariman66

Ms Criminal Suspect A & company are too obvious ~ their greed shows no sign of letting up just as their sense of self-respect or her sense of self-respect is nowhere in sight.

'Even though he has no desire to be in the same space as Ms Choi.....'

To be honest, I couldn't help but laughed out loud when I came across this sentence.

What a slap ~ a double-whammy ~ against that conscienceless & pathetic creature! Instead of getting what she wanted ~ KHJ's attention ~ she got another grim confirmation of his lack of interest.

Is that the exact translation from Mr Lee's interview or perhaps the translator's interpretation?

I do hope it's the former. I am so delighted that our boy has learnt to toughen up that soft heart of his against this contemptible character.

May God Al-Mighty continue to protect our boy & his loved ones against his enemies. 

19 hours ago, newyorkcitygirl said:

HJ was there an hour earlier, and after all the documents needed and signed in he left, he was the first to get DNA tested,

Hi newyorkcitygirl, thanks for sharing the info - According to the girl she’s very sure KHJ is the father. Wait & see.......... ;)

• Like 8

Guest shariman66

Well, she's that Criminal Suspect A or Ms psy-Choi, take your pick ~

I just noticed, that place is one of Jaksal's branches, right?

If I were KHJ or any of his family members, I would definitely fumigate the place or any of the other locations, including his apartment, that she has visited to get rid of even a whiff of her 'diseased' presence.

No reminders of 'Her Royal Nightmare', please ~