Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

ate nadz how can you make the images small..? I have been trying to do it but so far no such luck...

Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min's PK PROMOTION

cr: MINJOONG/HYUNMIN Soompi

repost: Kathy's bench

83587403.jpg

62462995.jpg

32430073.jpg

76590543.png

30376006.png

Though I am curious about these article from

23583017.png

1c914858dc83075a738da5b.jpg

cr: credit: haneul + @ shinestar_space twitter

Guest giftz_8

Kim Hyun Joong arrived Gimpo Airport (Back from Japan) :wub:

Credit to: SHERLINDA501 @YT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXPvPF8lW1s

Reposted from: minjoong/hyunmin thread: thanks Jangkijjang for the translations

This is the translation from the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tVWJmD9z_w&feature=feedwll&list=WL

i so wish i could see the whole event. thanks for the pics, news and link to sraki's vid. my translation of khj/jsm segments only ...

khj: i would say the highlight of playful kiss was definitely the rain kiss scene.

jsm: same with me, i remember the rain kiss scene the most out of the love scenes.

---------

khj: not that i don't like insects, i am afraid of insects, and there were a lot of dragonflies and they were flying around me all the time so i had a lot of ng's trying to run away from them.

jsm: there was a scene where we fall asleep while studying. hyunjoong must've been really tired so he really fell asleep. i wasn't too sure so i tried to listen closely and since i was right next to him only i heard him snoring for real.

----------

jsm: aren't you too much? khj: i'm sorry.

(or that's really too much in a playfully hurt tone. i wonder what he must've said to get a reaction like that out of jsm where she was hitting his arm and he was grabbing her hand and they were both so giggly.)

----------

khj: i didn't mean myself but the roles of father, mom, brother and ohani, all fit the original story perfectly.

jsm: ...but as we were working...hyunjoong on the other hand is very different in real life. (big laugh) ...different, yet i think it's impressive that he portrayed the role so well.

i am willing to translate anything out of this fm if i ever get to see it all!!!

PK OSAKA

Reposted from: Japanese~English Translation: miyo @lovekimhyunjoong.com

During the part he mentioned about having a bad dream, in the 2nd session, he had said something different~

HJ mentioned about another bad dream he had.

It was going to be the sales of the CD and the showcase had started but he couldn’t remember the lyrics and kept dancing a random dance.

==============================================

From the audience… some were screaming

Audience: kakkoii~ (handsome/good looking in Japanese)

when HJ heard it... his reply...

HJ: I know.

Fans Question Corner

MC: During the filming of the drama, Hyun Joong has lost weight, how many kilos have you lost? What is you weight now?

HJ: During the drama, I lost 4 kilos. Now, I have gained 5kilos. I hope to show everyone a manly image, so I have been building muscles. Whether it is muscles or I have grown fat will be for everyone to confirm.

MC: That means?

Everyone: *Whistles, not exactly whistles but sort of like a lil commotion sound*

HJ: It’s not that I don’t like this kind of atmosphere. But I think I be able to show it to everyone sometime soon.

Everyone: *Whistles*

Words Association Game Corner

MC: Kim Hyun Joong likes to add a “ne” at the end of your sentence eh?

HJ: Ne?

MC: For the incoming voice tone

HJ: During the 1st session, I wasn’t able to get a single question correct at all, so for this time if I’m unable to get 2 questions and above correct, I will record “ne, ne, ne” as the incoming voice tone.

Everyone: Wah

(Proceeding to the game...)

MC: The word “School”, you think of..

HJ: Study

SM: Learn

MC: Is this considered as correct?

Everyone: Eh~!

MC: When talk about “Spring”, you think of..

HJ: Sakura

SM: Sakura

Both of them were able to get the same answers for the later questions.

So the incoming voice tone need not be recorded and everyone went ehhhh!

HJ: Although there isn’t the need to record anymore but on my birthday 6th June, I will record “ne, ne, ne” as the incoming voice tone as a present.

Everyone: Wah-!

So it ended with the recording of the incoming voice tone decided.^^

Ultra Quiz Corner

This is the part where everyone have to raise their ○ or × paper which were given to them before entering the venue.

The host will give the question and everyone will have to answer it. Those who got it wrong will be out.

MC: Currently is Kim Hyun Joong keeping a pet at home?

Answer is ×

HJ: I owned a pet with a friend at another place.

A lot were out due to this question. But after 10 questions, they were not able to get a winner, they decided to play scissors, paper stone with the both of them. From near to 3,000 people, 6 winners were selected and went on stage to receive the autographed press kit as present.

After the HJ have finished his song~

MC: What are your upcoming activities?

HJ: To record “ne” on 6th June.

*Everyone laughed*

HJ: In addition, I will be having a showcase for my new album in Seoul on 7th June. It will be an album and music video which will surprise everyone. Also, not sure if everyone will want to do it or not but I would want to hold a birthday party.

Last message

HJ: Due to the impact of the earthquake, I thought I would see everyone with a tired face but was glad to see everyone looking lively. I have a belief. “Not to be number one but to be the only one!” To be everyone’s only one.

Guest M-i-l-o

PK OSAKA

From the audience… some were screaming

Audience: kakkoii~ (handsome/good looking in Japanese)

when HJ heard it... his reply...

HJ: I know.

Fans Question Corner

MC: During the filming of the drama, Hyun Joong has lost weight, how many kilos have you lost? What is you weight now?

HJ: During the drama, I lost 4 kilos. Now, I have gained 5kilos. I hope to show everyone a manly image, so I have been building muscles. Whether it is muscles or I have grown fat will be for everyone to confirm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words Association Game Corner

MC: Kim Hyun Joong likes to add a “ne” at the end of your sentence eh?

HJ: Ne?

MC: For the incoming voice tone

HJ: During the 1st session, I wasn’t able to get a single question correct at all, so for this time if I’m unable to get 2 questions and above correct, I will record “ne, ne, ne” as the incoming voice tone.

Everyone: Wah

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HJ: Although there isn’t the need to record anymore but on my birthday 6th June, I will record “ne, ne, ne” as the incoming voice tone as a present.

Everyone: Wah-!

So it ended with the recording of the incoming voice tone decided.^^

After the HJ have finished his song~

MC: What are your upcoming activities?

HJ: To record “ne” on 6th June.

My god. Apparently HyunJoong was full force during the fanmeeting. This is so funny~ I can't stop laughing at the "kakkoii!" "I know." Haha. Let's hope more fancams resurface. I'm forever grateful to the fans who had the guts to even record the event, as security a lot tighter in Japan than in Korea. The "ne" is so funneh~ So that's his next present for his fans, haha.

And LOL he indirectly called himself fat. I'm sure the fans don't mind your 'fatness', HyunJoong.

Yeahs, Nadz, even though he said he only gained 5 pounds, he looks quite big, especially the torso, haha. Tan, healthy, and very manly. In some pictures I can barely recognize him as the clear-skinned, cute, and skinny guy that debuted as SS501's charming leader. And then he smiles and you see he is still the same dork, haha. Ah, times change so much.

Guest lisaa.

Kim Hyun Joong ~ Lotte Duty Free Shop

Credit: blog.daum.net/chltjrtns36/49

lottedfs1.jpg

lottedfs2.jpg

lottedfs3.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong Playful Kiss Japan Press Conference by Chosun Online [11.05.04]

Credit: chosunonline.com/entame/20110505000050

chosun4.jpg

chosun5.jpg

^_^

chosun1.jpg

chosun2l.jpg

chosun3.jpg

[Pic] More Fanpic Kim Hyun Joong back from Japan @ Gimpo Airport [11.05.04]

Credit: as tagged

Khj%20Perfect%5B5%5D.jpgkhj0606.1%5B4%5D.jpg

woah.. his airport fashion is becoming more Fashionable... kekekeke

all i can say is that whether he goes for the trendy jet setter type fashion (like these PK japan promotion) or his usual comfortable in hoodie fashion all i can say is that its all so damn hot for me...

kekeke BIAS overload today... ^__^

Just a question. this is gonna be off topic.

anyway I know that being a hyunnie/henecian/hyunniecian, you would probably know how hyunjoong loves his skulls...

from his beannie, hats, shirts, necklaces, earrings and etc.

see: evidence 1 // evidence 2 // evidence 3 // evidence 4

anyway going to my main point I was watching BEST/GREATEST LOVE (Kdrama) todays and I spotted this

unledgu.jpg

check HERE for the drama recap

It totally made me think of hyunjoong. I actually kept watched the clips with the scarf skull over and over again. made me wonder if hyunjoong saw this and thought, 'woah skull scarf, I must have..!!!'

anyway hello hello and hello to all

Hyunnies/henecians/hyunniecians/

triple S/green peas/green princesses

Joongbongers/PKissers/lurkers/guests...

shout out to Lisaa. ate nadz, meteorflower, susu510, M-i-l-o

and its your first post here giftz_8?

Miss D..? mommy D..? where are you..? you are not visiting here that often..?

hope all of you are well... saranghae...

@czakhareina: Yep, our Hyun Joong is so cool! Love his fashion sense. It's enough to die for :)

Abt the skulls :) I did buy a skull T-shirt because of him (i think) and I really love it.

Best regards to all of you, Henecians :)

Guest giftz_8

@czakhareina Hello ^^

I think it was second time to post here..

By the way, thank you so much for all your post & pics ^^

It 's really great to be here coz you guy really love Hyun Joong & got a lot of his news up to date. :)

Hello Hyunnies/hyunecians/Henecians (this is the official fan club name),

I've been out from work ( sorry wasn't able to post yesterday) and met a wonderful group( actually we were 3 groups who met and become one) last night and had a grand time. Time was so short, we didn't know it was already late and the Resto was about to close hehehe! I hope we meet again, You know all of you! thanks again, One heart and one soul for the love of Hyun Joong!

Czak, Meteorflower09,M-i-l-o Lisaa,susu0510 and giftz_8 ( keep on posting my dears), thanks for updating our thread, sorry I miss out a lot. But I'm so glad we have a lot of Hyunecians who help around. thanks to you all. Everyone is very much welcome to post, share, thought. opinions and all.

Now many are so giggy, some almost fainted and felt so HOT with our STAR's new Haircut and look, What can I say, He's in his best look ( even better that LLT promo time ), become more muscular and above all, his happiness is unexplainable!His smile, his eyes is soo glowing always and his grin is so infectious, that you love seeing him so happy always ( I want him to be like this forever).

Wants some evidence, See for yourself, Photos are randomly posted

credit as labeled:

200975334dc1ae0219ac3c.jpg

200984334dc1ae03180cc8.jpg

203859544dc1d4a92e673d.jpg

290892694.png

290897245.png

1950326550x550192.jpg

1950331550x550192.jpg

1950332550x550192.jpg

snapshot3614.jpg

6thmay2011pkpromo3.jpg

6thmay2011pkpromo9.jpg

6thmay2011pkpromo10.jpg

6thmay2011pkpromo12.jpg

6thmay2011pkpromo13.jpg

64758211.jpg

bc1844159da515a5c2ce79c.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hyun Joong Official Site is Hacked

reposted from : The Galaxy of Hyun Joong

[Just thought that I should do a post on it to alert fans who weren't around when this happened.]

On the 7th of May, there was a notice about becoming official members of Henecian with a change in account number from the previous notice. There was also a schedule about an official fan meeting with the official members of Henecians in Jeju this coming June.

1noticekhjhacked.jpg

Screenshot by DC KHJ

3khjnoticehacked.jpg

Keyeast's CEO then updated his Twitter about the hacking

4khjnoticehacked.jpg

I suggest fans not to do their fund transfer for the time being.

1khjnoticehacked.jpg

Source: http://www.keyeast.co.kr/press/notice_list.asp

1khjnoticehackeda.jpg

If you 're a victim of the spam, please email henecia@hyun-joong.com about it

Due to hacking attacks this morning, Hyunjoong.com is closed now and please refer the notice from Keyeast The other notice will be as soon as the hyunjoong.com is restored.

Credit: keyeast.co.kr/press/notice_list.asp

keyeastnotice.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Please all Henecians, hyunnies, Hyunecians, please do not transfer any money for the membership of KHJ fans club. Many Hyunecians felt bad and was fooled becasue of this hacking, hackers can do a lot of harm to any site and they chose to do this especially KHJ's fans club because they know He is so popular and took advantage io it. Even the membership has been put on hold, I hope nobody was able to transact any money to the wrong account. There are people who can deceived and are happy to fool anyone, and will resort to this kind of deception just to gain money out of it. There are people who take advantage of this situation, I know this kind of deception will be punished and the people behind this be put to jail these hackers really you should belong to jail.

Posted by liezle : Liezle's Blog

As you probably know by now a hacker attached KHJ.com. This was discovered this afternoon by KeyEast and they're looking into the incident right away. Apparently, the hacker posted a Jeju fan meeting and even included account number where to transfer fund.

Currently, KHJ.com is closed. Mr. Phil Shin, President of KeyEast tweeted urgent notices for all the fans. I am re-posting the tweets here for those who do not use Twitter account. Likewise, I am posting the Japanese translation from KIMHYUNJOONG PERFECT tweets for the Japanese fans which basically translated Mr.Shin's tweets.

philshin76

Urgent Notice from Keyeast to KHJ's overseas fans.There was a hacking on the official Hp of KHJ.The event in Jeju is a con by hacker

philshin76

And hacker changed an account number of Henecia subscriber fee wiring.We are under investigation and restore KHJ HP.I'm sorry to all fans.

KHJPERFECT

HYUNJOONG.COMは現在、閉鎖された状態ですその他の関連情報は、キーイーストのホームページの掲示板を参照してください。 HYUNJOONG.COMが回復次第、お知らせがある予定です。

KHJPERFECT

ハッキングのために公式ファンクラブ'Henecia'のすべての加入申し込みとご入金を一時停止いたしますので、これに関連して、追加入金などでファンの皆さんの被害ない事を心から願います。

Meanwhile, Notice from KeyEast about the hacking is posted on keyeast.co.kr. Hope we get to read translation soon.

김현중씨 팬 여러분들께 안내 말씀 드립니다.

안녕하세요, 키이스트 입니다.

오늘 오전 공식 홈페이지가 외부 해킹 공격으로 인해 팬클럽 가입 공지의 입금 계좌가 바뀌는 일이 발생하여 많이 걱정하고 계신 줄 알고 있습니다. 관련하여 안내 말씀 드립니다.

해킹으로 변경 공지된 우체국 은행(예금주: 재인오피스㈜ / 계좌번호 013102-02-456508) 계좌는 키이스트의 계좌가 아닙니다. 또한 팬 여러분들의 개인 휴대폰과 메일로도 입금 계좌를 명시한 공지가 계속해서 보내지고 있다고 합니다.

해킹으로 인해 공식 팬클럽 ‘Henecia’의 모든 가입신청 및 입금을 잠시 중단하오니, 이와 관련하여 추가 입금 등으로 팬 여러분들의 피해 없으시길 진심으로 바랍니다.

또한 스케줄란에 업데이트 되어 있던 6월 1일 ‘제주도 팬미팅’도 해킹과 함께 허위로 공지된 내용으로 사실이 아니며, 키이스트와는 전혀 무관한 내용으로 혼동 없으시길 바랍니다.

키이스트는 팬 여러분들의 피해에 대해 철저한 조사를 위해 경찰 사이버 수사대에 수사를 요청한 상황입니다. 우체국 계좌 입금으로 피해를 입으신 팬 여러분께서는 반드시 팬클럽 담당자에게 전화 또는 이메일(henecia@hyun-joong.com)을 통해 자세한 피해 사항을 알려주시기 바랍니다.

김현중씨를 늘 아껴주시는 많은 국내외 팬 여러분들께 걱정을 끼쳐 드려 진심으로 죄송한 마음입니다. 공식 팬클럽 가입 신청은 홈페이지 복구 작업 완료 후 새로운 공지를 통해 자세한 안내 말씀 드리도록 하겠습니다.

감사합니다.

키이스트 드림

edit to add ( May 8,2011)

Credit: keyeast.co.kr/press/notice_list.asp

English translation: ode@ss501ode.blogspot.com

Hello, this is Keyeast.

This morning, due to an external hacking attack attempt of our official homepage, a change in the depositing bank account number was made and that caused much worries from all of you. We are aware about that and thus we are here to give a notice on this.

The depositing bank account was changed to Woocheguk Bank with Payee being Jaein Office and account number being 013102-02-456508. The above mentioned account is not an account of Keyeast’s. Also, many notices from all of you are being written continuously and posted with personal phone numbers and emails inclusive.

Because of this hacking attempt, all joining applications and bank transferring or depositioning of money for joining into the official fanclub ‘Henecia’ is now temporarily suspended, and we hope that no more damage will be incurred with response to any of these additional deposition of money.

In addition, the newly added activity post in the ‘Schedule’ category as above of this ‘Jeju-do Fanmeeting’ that was said to be held on June 1 is also false information; it is of zero relation to Keyeast altogether, so by making this notice, we hope for no confusion from all of you.

For the sake of all you fans’ safety and to ensure no more damage made, Keyeast is currently licensing with the Cyber Terror Police on cooperation of this. For those fans who have already fallen into this trap by depositing your money into the Woocheguk Bank, please note that you must definitely send in and inform your details on this scam with our fanclub in-charge personnel through either phone calling or through email (henecia@hyun-joong.com).

We truly apologize with an apologetic heart for causing inconvenience to all foreign and domestic fans who always give all of your love towards Kim Hyunjoong-ssi. After restoration work is completed, only then will the application for the official fanclub continue as per normal. We will inform on this again through another notice by then.

Thank you.

KEYEAST

Guest meteorflower09

[scan] Kim Hyun Joong @ Playful Kiss Press Conference in HK news papers

Credit: sphj0606.blogspot.com

newpaper25b45d.jpg

newpaper15b45d.jpg

Guest lisaa.

Kim Hyun Joong Lotte Promotion Photos

Credit: as tagged

lotte1v.jpg

lotte2.jpg

lotte3.jpg

Hyun Joong currently #2 for “Popularity Award” of the 47th Paeksang Awards [06.05.11]

Source: Daily Sports

Translation by: JYJ3

Shared by: ss501chapter.wordpress.com

[New] (Paeksang Arts Awards) Choi Seunghyun – Park Shinye #1 for “Male and Female” Catch the Eye

htm_20110506123844c000c010-004.jpg

There is not even one month left before the ceremony for the Paeksang Arts Awards, the best arts festival for popular culture. It will draw its florid curtains on the coming 26th in the Hall of Peace, Kyunghee University, Seoul. Paeksang Arts Awards, which has its 47th (anniversary) this year, is drawing great attention to the drift of the main awards such as those to the works, directors and leads but also those awarded for popularity. This year, in particular in the movies and TV sections about 20 male and female stars (each) made it as candidates for the popularity awards. We examined in the middle (of this process) to see which candidates are indeed receiving the powerful support of the fans…

Area: TV, Male: Park Yoochun, Kim Hyunjoong, Lee Seungki, Zhang Keunsuk

In the TV area, the ceaselessness of the “young stars” is splendid. Park Yoochun of “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” is maintaining #1 with the vote percentage of 55%. Park Yoochun who is active as JYJ also cemented his place as an actor through this drama. Recently he is filming his next project, the drama Ripley. Ripley will air starting on the 30th on MBC.

The 2nd place who threatens Park Yoochun is Kim Hyunjoong. The vote supporting him is at 31.4%. He also made it as one of the candidates through “Playful Kiss.” Just as Park Yoochun, he is a case in which an idol group (member) transformed into an actor…

The popularity votes will proceed until the Midnight of the 23rd and so it can be said that the turnaround by the other candidates is always possible.

(Parts irrelevant to Yoochun omitted)

[2011.05.07] Top 10 Hottest K-Pop Men

Credit: Sri Lestari@twitter

Source: SPOT.ph

Call Me bias but for me, he epitomize everything because He is PERFEECT!

THE SEX GOD

THE SWEETHEART

THE ENIGMA

THE VOCALIST (JUST WAIT FOR HIS SOLO ALBUM)

THE DREAMBOAT

THE INTERNATIONAL SENSATION

THE TALENT

THE DANCER

THE BOY NEXT DOOR

What do you think Hyunecians/Henecians

The Sex God

1. T.O.P

It's tough to resist this rapper's steamy stare, which he whips out in the middle of his jazzy, bluesy, hip-hoppy raps for K-Pop group BIG BANG. Non-fans love to hate on his richard simmons-y Zoolander-esque poses, but true fans know he's just putting on a show (T.O.P or Choi Seung-hyun is known as his group's resident clown). Whether he's sporting his manly tailored suits or is lying low in his favorite BAPE hoodies, this harmonica-playing, beatboxing, award-winning actor oozes sex appeal like it's nobody's business. T.O.P or bottom? T.O.P, most definitely.

The Sweetheart

2. Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul

Anything goes in the land of K-Pop—and 2PM's Nichkhun proves that a half-Chinese half-Thai cutie who grew up in California can make it big in Korea. Scouted in LA, Nichkhun moved across oceans to learn the basic boyband rudiments (as well as the excessive acrobatics his group has become famous for), how to speak and write Korean, and pretty much live up to his “Thai Prince” image. The angel-faced performer cranks up the charm on weekly reality show We Got Married (where he is coupled up with fellow foreigner, Victoria of girl group F(X)) and sends out swoon-worthy tweets via his account @khunnie0624.

The Enigma

3. Kim Hyun Joong

Kim Hyun Joong sets hearts aflutter, no matter what K-Pop suit he wears. As Ji Hoo in 2009's Boys Over Flowers and Baek Seung Jo in the recent Playful Kiss, and as himself on popular reality show We Got Married, he raised the bar for irresistible leading men (both Korean and non-Korean). As SS501's leader, he merges standard K-Pop fare with his brand of 4D head-scratching humor. His 2010 visit to Manila also proved that this hottie's got a heart of gold with his heartwarming visit to the Abiertas House of Friendship. This Face Shop endorser shows that guys can have it all.

The Vocalist

4. Hero Jaejoong

DBSK's 800,000 South Korean supporters (and who knows, how many worldwide fans) can't deny the heart-melting effect of Hero Jaejoong's piercing gaze. Given up by his birth mother and raised by adoptive parents, Jaejoong moved to Seoul as a teen and worked odd jobs to support himself while going on one audition after another (sniff!). Now leading current group JYJ, this crooner has also proven to be one of Korea's most bankable actors with his Japanese-Korean drama, Heaven's Postman

The Dreamboat

5. Choi Siwon

With smoldering good looks and acting chops that only up his smex factor, Super Junior's resident actor sizzles on and off screen. His good boy appeal comes from his being a devout Christian from an affluent family—which totally offsets his hotness as Athena: Goddess of War's Agent Kim Jun-ho. Part of subgroup Super Junior-M, Siwon's following is so huge, he's among the first four Korean artists to be featured on a Chinese postage stamp.

The International Sensation

6. RAIN

Rain has taken the world by storm with his launching movie, Ninja Assassin—and yes, his rock hard bod. The ultimate performer (he acts, sings, dances, and even dabbled in a clothing line and managing a K-Pop group) is set to break thousands of hearts as he is rumored to head into military service some time this year. For now, Ji Hoon's fans can still revel in his action drama (with scenes filmed in the Philippines!) The Fugitive.

The Talent

7. Jang Geun Seuk

As long as Jang Geun Seuk is around, the Hallyu wave will never be lacking musical dramas centered around super hot singers. The multi-faceted actor, who has played up his musical talent in three dramas (Beethoven Virus, You're Beautiful, and Mary Stayed Out All Night) is a huge hit with the fangirls (and boys) for his androgynous style, his excellent use of guyliner, and his to-die-for smile. Makes fangirls across the board wish this super-endorser would just launch an album already.

The Dancer

9. Lee Gi Kwang

Gi Kwang became a celebrity way before his current group, B2st rose to popularity. Originally known as solo act AJ (Ace Junior), he received an image reboot and was relaunched as part of B2st. Known best for his skills on the dance floor, Gi Kwang loves rocking to smooth R&B grooves.

The Boy Next Door

10. Choi Minho

Not even in his 20s, Minho exudes a clean cut, bring-home-to-Mom vibe that totally makes him anyone's Teenage Dream. One of SHINee's resident rappers, Minho started out as a model who frequented runways and also appeared in SNSD Girls' Generation music video for “Gee.” Quiet and soft spoken, you know he's got tons of charm hidden beneath his super cute stance—after all, his nickname is Charismatic Flame.